WHAT & Truth

Take It As Happiness

After I saw them I was carrying lots of cups and I brought it to them, wow they must have been hungry because they ordered, 2 iced tea, 1 strawberry smoothes, 1 cold water, 3 waffles and 2 chocolate cakes. I was at their table and laid down their orders,

“Where have you been? Oklahoma all the way in the USA?!” I said.

“No. We just want a reason to be here longer.” Laughed Eunhyuk. I let out a smile and walked away but the girl who pushed me down put her foot right in front of me and tripped me over, luckily Heechul has great reactions and that he is fast because he caught me when I was an inch close to the floor. The girl growled and he helped me up.

“What’s your problem?! Youngmin already proved to you that we didn’t kiss!!” I shouted at her and Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo came to my side.

“What’s going on?” Asked Minwoo. Every single costumer inside and out were watching us now.

“You’re the girl who pushed her down earlier aren’t you?” Queried Youngmin.

“N-ne oppa.” She stuttered.

“DON’T CALL ME OPPA! YOU’VE DONE TOO MUCH TO MY BEST FRIEND!!” He screamed at her. My eyes were wide opened.

“B-best f-friend?” Asked the girl. “Do you not know who I am Youngmin?!”

“Aniya.” He stated in an angry tone.

“I’m the daughter of the president of Starships Entertainment. As the daughter I have the power to control what you are to the company and in my command you will be my boy.” She informed us all. We exchanged looks.

“Sounds like one of those bratty little chicks.” I said underneath my breath. I was given a slap as a reward of my thinking.

“HOW DARE YOU?!” she said.

“Youngmin, are you going to do what she says?” Asked Kwangmin.

“You have to.” Said the girl.

“What’s your name?” Queried Kiseop.

“Park Ji Hyun.” She answered.

“You’re the ulzzang?!” We shouted in unison. She nodded.

“Hold up, aren’t you dating Park Hyungseok already?” I asked. She Ji Hyun shook her head and said,

“We broke up long ago.” She explained. “I want Youngmin.” Youngmin had no choice, he had to or is career would be ruined and lost.

*NEXT DAY*

I was working as usual but Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo were at the studio writing a new song. I prepared the tables, cleaned the floor, cleaned the counter and bought new supplies. When I opened the cafe, I covered myself before I would get ran over, strangely, I didn’t. They sat themselves quietly and normally. I ignored it and got to work.

It was 3:19 pm and I was called by a costumer.

“This is DaYun.” I looked up to see 3 men with sunglasses and a tux on. I instantly knew who they were. How did they find me? I thought. I dropped my notepad on the floor and ran away. Of course they ran after me.

I ran up the slope I go though to get to school and turned right into the alley. Straight ahead there was an opening so I planned to go through there but a car went in front and it was 2 other people that tried to get me so then I turned left. I turned left into another alley; it was a short one, another car parked in front of me. I thought of going back but it was blocked by another car.

“Just stop already, it has been 6 years DaYun. Now it’s time to return home.” Said a man.

“Aniya!!!” I shouted and climbed over the car in front of me, going on the front, climbing onto the roof and jumped off the back. I continued running. I sat in a box hoping that they wouldn’t find me but my luck was low and I got caught. They grabbed my collar and said,

“You little brat, you can never escape reality.” I was forced into a car that I went over. The driver was obviously angry; I tried not to laugh till I wasn’t able to hold it in.

“You guys are like servants!” I laughed. “Can you guys really think of something to do without being told to do it or not to do it?” I looked at all 4 of them and smirked. They looked like they had taken in what I said. “Do you really want me to go to them?”

“Aniya.” Said the man.

“Then why? Because they control you? Just remember that you control yourself and that they can’t own you.” I replied. He and the others started crying.

“Mianhae DaYun.”

“Ne. No need to apologise.” I replied. They stopped the car when we reached the destination. They let me out and I walked straight to the door of a huge house. The door was opened for me by a maid. Look at how many people they took advantage of, I said in my head. The maid tried to bow but I stopped her by holding her chin and lifting her up and shook my head. I continued to walk. I was then seated.

“Welcome home sweetie.” A female voice said on a high pitch.

“It has been a very long time honey.” A male voice said.

“Don’t call me any of those.” I replied without moving.

“Aww has our little girl grown out of cute names?” She said.

“I am not your little girl.” I said. They sat on the couch in front of me and the lady sat on nothing by accident and fell. I laughed and she said,

“That is not funny!”

“Speaking of the devils.” I said seriously. They exchanged looks and I didn’t make any eye contact.

“Look at us when we are talking to you! Little brat.” He said,

“Fine I’ll look. You call yourselves parents?” I glared while I looked at them. “I am ashamed to call you my mother!” I said to the lady.

“Why?” She said dully.

“6 years ago, dad died, we moved here, you said you will never get over it and you stopped me from doing things that would remind me of dad. YOU SAID TO FROGET HIM. MOM I CAN’T DO THAT BECAUSE HE’S MY FATHER! THAT’S WHY I RAN AWAY! WHY WOULDN’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? OH YA BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH! YOU ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOURSELF! WHAT ABOUT ME MOM?! What about me?” I screamed while tears gathered but never fell.

“I am sorry.” She said.

“It’s too late for that now; it was 6 freaking years ago, 6 long years ago.” She cried but I never comforted her. “How does it feel to cry without someone to comfort you?”

“Enough.” The man said.

“You can’t tell me what to do.” I replied.

“I am your fath-“

“No you’re not, you’re a stranger and I will never accept you as my dad.” I said coldly. “I’m going to my room.” I said and stomped away without another word.

 

I made this chapter really long because this si where the REAL story begins with more excitments and stuff like that! Thanks for sticking with me guys and sorry for late updates!

 

 

RANDOM PIC!!

7922257814d52667419ebbc7fa95fa9bb0e338e7