An Apology?

Clouded

                                                                                   An Apology?                                                                             

The whole week went by, but no matter how much humiliation Zico putted Kyung through the other didn’t seem to care, just making Zico more and angrier. ‘This won’t do’ Zico thinks to himself, how can some tiny thing looking so fragile annoy him so much and not even seem to care.

 

This time instead of sending others to do anything for him, Zico decided to carry out his own plan. That day Zico follows Kyung home successfully, without the other even finding out. When he finally sees Kyung reaching his destination, Zico isn’t even surprised to see it’s a scatty looking house. Just by looking from the outside, he could tell that it’s both dirty not only from the outside, but most certainly from the inside too.

 

-

 

The next day when Kyung shows up there are pictures of Kyung’s house scattered all across the floor, stuck on every bit of wall on which it could be stuck on. He picks one of the sheets off the floor and reads it with shaking hands “House, shed or a dump? Vote NOW!! Dump, just represents the people living inside of it like KYUNG!” he clenches his hand tight from the ache he is feeling within, not wanting to read the rest or to even look at all the pictures on the piece of paper of the so called dump he’s living in.

 

-

 

Zico shows up to school, as cool as always, except today he’s feeling more pleased with himself than ever, as he walks down the corridor to see Kyung following the teacher into the teachers room and he follows too, how can he miss such an amusing sight after all the effort he has put into this.

 

He looks inside carefully not to get spotted by any of the teachers and tries to listen to everything being said “Do you know who could of done this?” the teacher asks with  concerned voice, and like , it hit Zico , why didn’t he thought of it, wouldn’t that little tramp blame it all on him? And suddenly like a dagger it pierces his insides when an uncaring voice is heard “I don’t know” Zico’s smile disappears and there’s traces of anxiety on his face, has he done wrong? Or is this not even worth to be grassed on?

 

 Something disturbs him about the way Kyungs arms are shaking and when he traces it down to the bleeding fist, where there is blood dripping down on that same paper which Kyung had in his hand throughout the whole time with a strong grip. 

 

“Is it ok if I go to class now?” Kyung’s asks the teacher. It’s from the teacher’s expression that Zico can tell that the teacher would rather for him to just go home, than stay in school, but from Kyung’s look, it’s obvious the other was too determined to stay.

 

Zico starts to run as he sees the teacher getting up along with Kyung, not to get caught. He runs, being this the first time this year in fact, with just the thought making him smirk.

 

10minutes later Kyung finds himself standing outside the class, neither going in nor having a thought of going away.
He hears everyone laugh, and joke around; he wants to be part of them, not a thing which they’ll be laughing at for the rest of the year.

 

His heart hurts, and he slides down to the floor, one hand tightly pressed to his chest, as if holding on the little remains of his deceased heart. He wants to cry so badly, but it’s not like a single tear could fall out from a person as cold as him inside.

 

He looks at his palm, there still being traces from earlier, when his nails dug into his skin from anger. He was good at controlling his anger now, but not because he wanted to, he just decided there’s no more point in fighting the others, it wouldn’t change their view of him anyway.

 

-

 

After that incident each time Zico saw Kyung he had regular thoughts to apologise, but each time either his pride or the way Kyung glared at him stopped him from any movement or word being said to the other.

 

It’s been a week and Zico still can’t get rid of the quilt he’s feeling for the first time in his life. He doesn’t understand; it doesn’t feel like he did something that wrong and it’s not like it was the first time he had hurt someone.
 
One of the days, he finds himself right in front of Kyung, all he knows there is a need to apologise for maybe going that bit too far and hard on him. This was the perfect moment when there was no one around in the corridor.

 

“I wanted to apo -” Zico begins, as Kyung passes by as if the other wasn’t there, as he keeps his gaze straight ahead.

 

It somewhat angers Zico, it was the others fault for him having to go this far, and now when he makes an effort to even try apologising he ignores him, that’s not right.

 

Zico turns around, placing his hand on Kyung’s shoulder, for it to be shaken off within seconds by the other. 
“What the hell is your problem man!?” Zico sighs, not feeling at fault at all.

 

Kyung turns around. He can take from others, but there is also a limit to it. “You think money makes you so great?” He asks Zico as he turns around “You think it makes you better than others?” he laughs sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

 

“To me, you’re nothing more than a little piece of with only your parents money to boost around with” The sarcastic smile disappears and Kyung looks at Zico in disgust.

 

“You little , speaking to me like this” Zico grabs Kyungs collar, smacking him into one of the lockers.
“What now?” Kyung asks totally unconcerned by what is happening, Zico not knowing himself what he was even planning to do next.

 

 “You ganna hit me now?” Kyung puts on a grease smile. It annoyed Zico, watching the other act towards him as if he was lower than the other.

 

Zico slams him harder into the locker, as he let’s go “No, I don’t want to dirty myself further with a waste like you” he smirks as he walks away down the corridor.

                                                                                                                                                                                  

Next chapter it finally picks up pace... Enjoy! ಥ⌣ಥ