Hidden

Clouded

                                                                 

                                                                                     Hidden                                                                            

Is this the first time really, that he had hit the rock bottom, yet still seems as if he always gets back up to take more stuff being thrown at him, more disgusting and humiliating names to be called. Why only him, isn’t there someone else who could possibly suffer with him or instead of him? It’s so lonely in this world for his, and from where he’s standing even the glowing sun which is bound to disappear and reappear from above the clouds, doesn’t seem to appear in his world the following day.

 

“If it goes down now, it might not appear, so might as well do what I can to show what I’m made of before I leave this stupid ignorant school” Kyung whispers into the distance of the above clouds passing by his view, while laying on the smooth grass, as the warm wind blows through his hair.

 

It’s not like he always used to get picked on, he had so many friends at the start of school and girls liking him, even though he was only 13.

 

As years went by he didn’t even care when he was walking with he’s so called girlfriend down the street to spot his mother going into hotel with some man, not even needing to bother to imagine what will be happening next once their inside of it.

 

He grew cold of her. After each and every touch of affection she tried to show to Kyung got thrown back at her. He didn’t care what she did, he knew she didn’t feel even one bit of happiness with his father; that they didn’t even marry out of love, just a pure business made contract, no love or feelings involved. Yet it still disgusted him thinking of her being held by all those different men and later trying to touch him as if she had the all the right to do so.

 

-

 

“Kyung, is your mum a or something” someone laughs “My mum said that she sees your mum at our hotel nearly every day and nearly every time with different a man!” the laugher grows, till it suddenly turns to disgusted look. “What?” he pushes Kyung’s shoulder “Don’t glare at me” he pushes him again, this time harder “Ah, you might even have aids or something…” he laughs again, trying to clean his fingers and before any further comments were made, Kyung was on top of him throwing punches, pain burning in his heart yet not a single tear coming out, he didn’t care what she did, but he knew that he still cared about her and he wouldn’t have anyone destroying the imagine of her he had.

 

After that, every whisper he became aware of, every tiny sound of breath being taken in made him to be cautious of every move being made around him; he’s paranoia growing so big, that he couldn’t even take it no more.

 

He needed to move fast, he didn’t want to end up being some depressed creepy child which everyone was scared of and made fun from. “Who needs them… when they only take up the precious space of the better and mightier ones?” these weren’t the comments he wanted to hear from others about him and his mother.
 
-
 
There he is standing not even giving about anyone, why would he? He has all what he wants and what all are seeking for, when clinging onto him and telling how good and mighty he is. Yeah, this is what he wants, even though from time to time he himself gets confused if he has anything inside of him, but then he ignores it, it’s not like it should matter that much, whether he has any feelings or no insides. Feelings, they’re all inside anyway, nobody can see them, if they’re sincere or fake, it doesn’t matter, since it’s all about the face and the acting skills of the beholder.

 

“Zico, why didn’t you show up?” says a blond girl while curling her hand around Zico’s arm “I waited an hour for you to show up” she moans again, only to have Zico to smirk and let out a chuckle. “You actually thought you had a chance with me?” he says while laughing out loud “I mean have you seen yourself?” Her face changes to a forced smile and a giggle which had fake written all over it “Don’t joke like that” she smacks him playfully on the shoulder, still hoping that Zico was playing a prank on her.

 

“And this jacket your clinging on, costs more than you could ever afford” he says with a concerned voice, as people around them start to laugh and Zico joins in, making the girl to slowly let go and run off with tears in her eyes.

 

Does he feel anything from doing this? No. Its pure satisfaction and pleasure, no guilt being felt, he he knew she was only after he’s wealth and his pretty face anyway, so she got what she deserved, constantly asking for things which he never even really planned giving her to begin with, yet still keeping her hopes up on display.

 

Zico reached the class, greeted by the teachers voice aimed at the unsettled class “All of you to your seats now!”  the teacher shouts  and only moans can be heard before a single move being  made “I’m not going to repeat myself again!” and everyone starts to move faster. Zico hates this whole school thing, the whole idea of waking up early and learning till almost dawn just annoyed him.

 

“We got a new student today” and the whole classroom goes into a sea of whispers from the excitement of having someone new either to be friends with or to pick on “Be quit!” Mrs. Kim shouts again for silence in the classroom. The next thing you know the door slides open and a skinny black haired guy walks in “My name is Kyung” he says straight forwardly as he bows slightly towards the class. There were noises of some girls liking what they see, some were totally indifferent about what was happening around them and just carrying on with whatever they were doing.

 

It took Zico one glance to decide on not liking the new student, just the way he looked so fragile for a guy made him sick. He betted the new student couldn’t even defend himself from even a fly.

 

Kyung settled himself down in a seat in front of Zico, and it annoyed him, as he wasn’t able to see anything through Kyun’s head, though he never really to bothered paying attention to the class anyway. “Could you move your big head, you’re disturbing my precious learning with your head in the way” Zico said loud enough for both Kyung and the rest of the class to hear, as everyone started to chuckle, but seconds later it all died out to a serious mood “Why don’t you move yourself then, Mr. Precious ?” he supposed, looking back at Zico’s stunned face, with a mocking smile.

 

Zico could feel he’s blood boil in seconds, who does this new student think he is, talking like that to him, it just shows that he doesn’t know who Zico is and most certainly Zico will have to help him find it out the hard way.

                                                                                                                                                                            

First Chapter!! So boring.. I know...!+_+ The pace will pick up after the next chapter... ಥ⌣ಥ

 

Feel free to leave comments and subscribe!