Fight

Restart - Changmin
"I wasn’t flirting!" Changmin called after you for the hundredth time that night.
"Then what were you doing?" You folded your arms over your chest and looked at him right in the eyes.
"I was noticing her presence" He rebuttled softly.
 
"Oh so when you ‘notice a girl’s presence’ it isn’t flirting?" You taunted him raising your eye brow. Watching his mind go blank as he tried grabbing for words frantically you sighed and dropped your arms from your defensive position.
 
"I thought you said you weren’t going to flirt with anyone else tonight but you did it anyways." Your voice lowered in volume but held a lot emotion.
 
"All I did was look!" Changmin defended.
 
"But it was our date night, aren’t I good enough for you?" You looked up at him with your eyes b with tears,
 
"You are, you are more than I could ever need." Changmin placed his hand on your shoulder to try and console you.
 
"Yet you looked and flirted with the other girls." You locked your eyes with his while you shook your head slowly. Moving out from under his grasp tears rolled down your cheeks.
 
"I wasn’t flirting, I simply looked at her" Changmin told you softly trying to spill his heart to you.
 
"But it just wasn’t her, it was every girl that passed you, you checked every one of the girls out and you couldn’t keep your eyes on me longer than when you were checking out the other girls." You told him your voice getting harsher while anger filled inside of you.
 
A deadly quiet silence hung over the two of you as your soft hiccups of breaths barely were heard.
 
"What did you want me to do?" Changmin finally caved, not wanting to loose you after something like this.
 
"Just give me some space" You mumbled, brushing past his shoulder with yours, you grabbed your purse, phone, keys and a jacket before you slammed the door behind you.
 
The thought of running after you came into Changmin’s mind, yet his feet stayed planted on the tile int he kitchen, Breaking his gaze at the door, he looked down while he pulled at his tie and undid the top buttons to his shirt.
 
"I didn’t mean to" He whispered softly as he made his way up the stairs and to the bedroom.