Chapter 7

who should I choose?
The next few days,Taehyung didn't talk to Hoseok at all. He play with other girls and boys but not with Hoseok anymore.

Hoseok felt hurt as Taehyung didn't care about him. When he look at Taehyung,Taehyung always with their classmate,Hana,hands wrapped on her waist. He felt hurt and jealous every time he saw that scene.

"Do I like Tae?" He thought.

_____________________________________________

"Tae" "I'm sleepy so talk to you tommorow." Taehyung smiles as he walk to his room before he felt a strong arms wrapped around him. "Tae...ah..." Hoseok rest his chin on Taehyung's neck and kiss his neck softly.

"W-what a-re yo-u doi-ng?" Taehyung says under his breathe,blushing madly as his heart beat became more faster.

"Tae,Ilikeyou." Hoseok whispered,fastly but enough for Taehyung to heard that.

Taehyung smiled and pretend he didn't heard it. "What,Seokkie?"

"I love you,Tae"

"And I love you too~~ or maybe more." Taehyung giggled.

Hoseok cupped Taehyung's cheeks and Taehyung quickly closed his eyes tightly.

"I'm not kissing you,Tae." Hoseok laughed.

"O-kay" Taehyung blushed as he look away. Hoseok smiled and peck Taehyung's lips.

"Took you guys long enough to kiss." Yoongi leaned on nearest wall. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok bited his lips as he look at Yoongi.

"This is my dorm too. Remember?"

"Tae is mine now so don't ing disturb him."

"I wont,. By the way,don't curse. It doesn't suit the hopeful Hoseok." Yoongi laughed."Thats mean,hyung."

"I know I ammmmm." Yoongi hummed. "I guess you only kind to Jimin."

"Yoongi hyunnng,mineee." Jimin run to the room and hugged his lover. "Speaking of the devil." Hoseok smirked. "Yoongi hyuuuung." Taehyung run towards Yoongi but end up got dragged down to the floor. "Taeee." "what?"

Yoongi and Jimin just laughed at the new couple.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Im done xD But I still won't mark it as complete as I need to check it on first. *sobs* My english still but enjoy c: