Chapter 5

who should I choose?
"You like me? seriously?" Hoseok break their hug,looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. A smile formed on Taehyung's lips and blush creep on his cheeks. "Sort of..." He mumbles softly as he felt his cheeks more heated.

"Tae..you are..." Taehyung felt a pair of warm hands on his cheeks,caressing it softly. "cute...I dont know if I deserved your love.." Hoseok stare at him softly as he smiled for Taehyung. "I'm not good enough for you? Can't you just forget Jimin?...I..." "Tae..." "I like you a lot Seokkie...I want you..."

"Tae,listen" Hoseok softly pecked on Taehyung's lips and the other male quited down with his cheeks more redder than before. "I need you to listen. I didn't say I'm rejecting you. You are too good for me. But how can I accepted you when I just heartbroken a minute ago,silly?" Hoseok laughed as he look at Taehyung that look so ashamed.

"I...I'm too dumb." Taehyung lean on Hoseok's chest and buried his face. "Tae,I'm hungry." Hoseok carried Taehyung into his arms,making Taehyung blushed like crazy.

"Yah,no making out in my dorm." Hoseok laughed as he look at the couple,particularly eating each other's face. "..." Yoongi mumbled softly as he break the heated kiss between him and Jimin. "And keep your hands for yourself,Jimin." Taehyung pointed at Jimin's hands that touching Yoongi's lower region. "Okay okay but why you been carried by Seokkie,Tae?" Its Jimin time to tease them.

"We were making out and Tae feel hurt." Hoseok laughed as he put Taehyung down to the sofa. "Are you serious?" Jimin looked at Hoseok and Taehyung,searching for some evidences. "No,I'm Hoseok" Hoseok laughed again,holding his tummy,being oblivious with the death stare that Jimin giving him.

"HOSEOK!" Jimin throw pillows toward Hoseok and a war break between them. As they became more serious,Taehyung and Yoongi stop them. "Seok,Didn't you say you're hungry?" Taehyung look at him,hands intertwined together. "Oh yeah,. My boyfriend,fooooood." Ho seok run to the kitchen,leaving the others with laughter.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Its been a few days since I update this fic. OUR VHOPE IS BLOSSOMING XDD *throw confetti* Woohoo lol. Idk what to put after this chappie but I will think of something some!