Chapter 6

who should I choose?
"Seokkie..." Taehyung snuggles into Hoseok as he felt really sleepy. Jimin and Yoongi already fall asleep in Jimin's room. "mhmm?" Hoseok caress the younger's hair softly and kiss it,making the othet blushed. "Can I sleep...." Taehyung take a deep breath, face redder than before as he buries his face on Hoseok's chest. ".......with you?"

"You mean sleep like having ?" Hoseok laughed,holding his stomach, with tears in his eyes. "No...of course no." Taehyung pouted,hitting the older's chest softly. "Cuteee~~ so do you mean sleep while cuddling?" Hosek poked Taehyung's pouty lips as he grinning ears to ears. "Uh yeah...." Taehyung bite his lips,fingers latched to Hoseok's shirt,holding it tightly as Hoseok carries him in bridal style. "Okay then." Hoseok smiled again,but more softer as he carried Taehyung in his arms,into his room.

He put Taehyung slowly on his bed and he slip into Taehyung's side. "Seoooookkie?" Taehyung look at the boy that he love lovingly. "I love you." He move a bit closer till his and Hoseok's forehead touched. "I don't kiss someone that seems sick. You're burning,Tae." Hoseok laughed as he caress the other's cheeks. "Pfft...." Taehyung looked away.

"Are you sulking?"

"No."

"Then look at me." Hoseok smiled.

"How about no?"

"That's mean you're sulking."

"I'm not sulking." Taehyung glared at Hoseok.

"But you seems so."

"No"

"I'm sleepy,Tae." Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Sleep...." The words that Taehyung want to say stopped there as he find a pair of plump lips against his lips.

"Mmhm. You too." Hoseok mumbles in the kiss and pull away as he yawned.

"Goodnight,Taetae"

"Goodnight,Seokkie"

_________________________________________________________________________________

After a few days,Taehyung asked Hoseok something.

"Seookie..."

"mmm,Tae?"

"Be my boyfriend?" Taehyung looked at Hoseok with hopeful eyes.

"Tae.…I...."

"It's okay" Taehyung turned away as he wiped the tears that threatening to fall more. Hoseok just stand there,too dumbfounded to do anything.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Finally get time to update..sorry for this dumb chapter but I'm out of idea. Subscribe and comment juseyoo