Mir-Getting in a fight and breaking up

MBLAQ One Shots

Prompt: Getting into a fight with Mir, breaking up but when he hears you cry, he begs for forgiveness

Person: Mir -Bang Cheolyong-

Music listened to: BTS-Let me know

---

 

“I’m so sick of it, all of this.” You growled as you paced around the living room of your apartment, your boyfriend; Bang Mir of MBLAQ stood ridged in front of the door as he ran his thin fingers through his mop of dark hair. He was allowing you to vent your frustrations at his schedule and seemingly flirtatious behavior.

 

“You always say this.” He quipped, sighing heavily. “I ALWAYS SAY THIS!” You screamed back to him, causing him to shake his head. “YES.” He raised his voice an octave higher. You crossed the distance to him and shoved his chest hard, causing him to wince. “Why in the hell do you think that I always say that? I’m so sick of this relationship. You never bother to make time for me and yet you still have time to spend with your ‘girlfriends’.”

 

Your voice was thick with anger as your eyes glared holes into him. Cheolyong huffed and returned the glare. He was tired of all of the accusations and complaining. But he loved you dearly, what was he supposed to do?

 

“You don’t make time for me either! When I’m free, you say that you’re busy! It’s a two way street you know!” He took a step towards you as he began to rant. “And ‘girlfriends’? What the hell? YOU’RE my girlfriend!”

 

He reached out to touch you, hoping to calm you and himself but you smacked his hand away harshly. Ire bubbled in his chest as he fought to control it. You were so hardheaded sometimes and he couldn’t stand it! “I WAS your girlfriend, you stupid .” You turned away from him, fuming as he grabbed your wrist with an iron grip and spun you around to face him, huffing like an angry child about to throw a tantrum.

 

“_____AH! Stop breaking up with me and then taking it back! Why would you even break up with me? I’m nothing but good to you! I spoil you!” He gently shook your shoulders, urging you to answer him. You tried yanking his hands off of your shoulders but his hold was too strong as he gazed into your eyes. He was trying to ascertain just what was pissing you off so much, wondering why the two of you were fighting when you could be spending quality time together.

 

“GOOD TO ME? Don’t make me laugh! You buy me things when you know I don’t care about that. You’re a cheater and you flirt with anything that comes into your line of vision. You haven’t been faithful one day in this stupid relationship. What a waste of my ing time!” You screamed into his face, which seemed to trigger his irritation further as he pinned you with a glare that rivaled Seungho’s. “Don’t you curse at me, _____!! And a cheater?! THAT’S FUNNY. I have never even thought of cheating on you but maybe I should since you’re ALWAYS accusing me!!”

 

With those words spoken, your hand collided roughly with his cheek. Hard enough to instantly cause his cheek to become swollen as his lip got scratched by your nails. Tiny droplets of blood formed at the corner of his mouth as he huffed loudly, his eyes peered at you in absolute disbelief. You had really meant to hurt him!

 

“Get out, we’re done for good.” You harshly whispered, tears pooling in your dark eyes. He spun around and began gathering his things and shoving them in a bag. “Fine. You finally got what you wanted. You’re just crazy and insanely jealous, I can’t take this.” His voice was broken as tears visibly trickled down his tanned cheeks but you turned away with your arms crossed. Why even care if he was crying? Why did this rip your heart into pieces?

 

“I’m crazy. That’s hilarious coming from you, you ing psycho. You never cared about me, so hurry up and get out.” You spat back, your voice bitter as he suddenly halted what he was doing and strode over to you with a look on his tear streaked face that truly shattered your heart. His bottom lip was trembling as he pointed at your chest, sniffling.

 

“Don’t you ever say that again. That I never cared about you. That’s the most hurtful thing that you could ever say to me, and it’s a lie. I STILL love you so much and CLEARLY I’m the only one suffering here since you’re just standing there like the cold that you are looking so nonchalant.” His face was contorted in pure heartbreak as he began to sob, turning away from you once more and grabbing his things. Once at the door, he turned to you one final time, imploring you with his big beautiful eyes to reconsider.

 

“Just say you love me and I won’t leave, you know I won’t.” He pleaded but your pride had other plans.

 

“Get out. I never loved you.”

 

With those icy emotionless words spoken, he yanked the door open and slammed it. The loud sound echoed through your apartment and after a moment of being frozen in shock of what had just transpired between you and Cheolyong, your aching heart finally hit you hard.

 

You stumbled a few steps, staggering as you felt like you could barely breathe. You had just officially broken up with your boyfriend of over 2 years. Harshly at that. You hadn’t contemplated the words before speaking, they just gushed out of you. The look on his face after you had uttered those hateful words haunted you.

 

It felt as if your stomach was in knots and being stabbed repeatedly as you collapsed to your knees. Suddenly, as if you were struck by lightning, you exploded in an onslaught of loud sobbing and weeping. Thick tears coated your cheeks as you curled into the fetal position, clutching your chest. You sobbed his name loudly as your heart broke even further, wondering just WHY you had done this.

 

However, Cheolyong had not left yet. He had been lingering on the other side of your door, his back against it. He was silently weeping, scrubbing tears off of his handsome face. He felt his legs cave in beneath him, his back sliding against the door until he was slouching with his head hanging between his knees. His heart, what was it without you?

 

Why did it have to come to this? He should pay you more attention, stop being overly friendly with other women and then you wouldn’t need to worry so much about him cheating. He could understand after all, he was an idol and these women were beautiful that surrounded him. But not one of them was more beautiful than you, not even close. He should spend more time with you and you with him, there could have been a compromise! You two didn’t have to part in such a way.

 

As he wept, he cradled his swollen cheek in his hands and sighed raggedly. He missed you already.

 

As his tears began to subside, a sound that his ears picked up on brought on a gasp.

 

You.

 

 You were inconsolable as he heard you calling out his name while scarcely being able to breath due to the loud sobs that kept coming from your mouth. His face crumbled as he simply couldn’t bear to hear you in so much pain. If you loved him so much, then why act so cold and distant? Why hadn’t you just said that you loved him? He would have come running back into your arms. He never wanted you to feel this way!

 

He scrambled to his feet and banged on your door with the back of his fist, wildly. He wanted to reach you as soon as possible so that he could cradle you in his arms and kiss you all over, promising to be the boyfriend that could make you happy.

 

You sniffled as your eyes averted to the door, swiping tears off of your cheeks. He was still here?

 

“_____ AH! Please let me in! Please! I’m so sorry but I can’t hear you suffering so much!” He cried, leaning his forehead against the door. You opened your mouth to speak but coughed raggedly. You didn’t want to bother him with this relationship that was poison for him. He was a happy virus and you love him, but you can’t help the way that you feel. So maybe it was better for you two to never see each other again.

 

Yet, Cheolyong wasn’t taking No for an answer and wasn’t going to tolerate you ignoring him. He grabbed the door handle and discovered that it was never locked. He twisted the handle and busted into the room, his face contorting into sadness as he laid eyes on your pathetic form. Your dark eyes met his as it seemed like time had stopped.

 

Both your eyes were trembling as tears spilled down both your cheeks. Without you realizing, you hastily rose to your feet and met him in an intense embrace as he wrapped his arms around you tightly. You loudly cried while he hugged you impossibly closer to him, burying your face into his chest as he laid his face on your head. His tears dripped into your soft yet matted hair, your arms tight around his waist.

 

“I’m so so sorry that I hit you!” You stuttered as you spoke and he hushed you, rubbing soothing circles into the small of your back. “Baby, don’t apologize because I deserved it. I’m sorry about saying those mean things to you. You know I love you right?” He was assuring you, slipping his fingers under your chin, gently urging you to look at him. You sniffled as you laid eyes on his beautiful face, smiling down at you through his tears that seemed to be drying on his cheeks.

 

“Cheolyong, I love you. I…don’t want things to be like this anymore, I don’t want to hurt you.” You mumbled, your eyes downcast. Yet by surprise it seemed, he leaned over and laid a very passionate kiss to your lips. You gasped into his mouth as he pressed his lips firmly onto yours, you melting in his arms. His embrace was so warm and loving, not detached and sullen as it should have been considering what had just occurred with you two.

 

You whimpered as he slid his tongue into your mouth, his hands now roaming along your quaking body, now hot with desire for this infuriating yet amazing man. After a moment of heated making out and fondling, you pulled away, your breath completely stolen by him. Your heart was absolutely stolen by him as well. The only thing that you could do is gaze up into his kind beautiful eyes.  “I love you too, Jagiya. Let’s work things out okay?”

 

His voice sounded tender and hopeful, despite the red swollen cheek that he sported. You blankly nodded your head, simply realizing just how much this one man meant to you. He meant enough to you to put up with barely seeing him and dealing with his flirty nature. You would keep it to yourself from this point on because you couldn’t bear being away from him. Couldn’t fathom your life without him.

 

“Yes, honey, let’s not fight anymore okay?” You spoke with a genuine smile spread about your lips. You didn’t want to talk about anything that was bad or upset the both of you. The only thing that you wanted to do was spend every moment with him and in his arms like you were at this exact moment.

 

He wrapped his arms around you with a joyful look on his cute face, swaying faintly from side to side. He just seemed so contented. “I’ll make more time for you. I won’t flirt either.” He promised, his voice a soft whisper in your ear. You hummed in a state of serene bliss at just being near him. “Okay. And I won’t accuse you of anything. I’ll make more time for you.” Your words were faint but strongly spoken. He knew that you were being sincere and you felt the same about his words.

 

Nothing more needed to be spoken as he suddenly picked you up and carried you to your bed, after locking the door of course. You giggled and flailed in his arms but he could only laugh. This feeling of things returning to the way that your relationship had been in the past, it made his heart soar like a bird in flight. After playfully wrestling on the bed, he pulled you into his arms and refused to let you go for anything. The only thing that Mir needed was you at this moment, nothing else mattered. You are his precious kitten, and he wouldn’t let you go no matter what.