Cheondung- You

MBLAQ One Shots

Today was finally the day! You were so excited to see your chingu Thunder, to just hang out with him and watch movies like you normally did. He had been really busy recently and had just got back from Japan. He had called you and told you that he had gotten you a few gifts while in Japan, knowing of your fondness of the country.

 

You just missed him, nothing more than that. You'd been his friend since before his debut, and even though he was extremely busy, he always texted you at least once every few days and called you, making time for you. 

 

You lounged on your couch, looking on Netflix for a movie that the two of you could watch together. Knowing Sanghyun, he would want a horror movie. That thought made you shudder. Ugh, you hated horror movies but put up with them for him.

 

Your heart began to beat a little faster as you heard Thunder use the key you gave him to open the door, walking in flashing you a brilliant toothy grin. 

 

"Anneyonghasaeyo, ____." He quickly closed the door, locking it then proceeded to remove his black and white sneakers and neatly place them in the doorway next to yours. He lazily walked over to sit next to you, placing a couple of small bags on the ground next to his feet.

 

"Hey, Hyunnie." You grinned at him, your eye smile and giddiness to see him very evident. He liked that you were just as happy to see him as he was to see you, with that gorgeous smile. Sanghyun just couldn’t get enough of that perfect smile.

 

Damn, Thunder really loved you, and it that even after all these years, he was still too shy to tell you how he feels. He had never had a girlfriend, not to mention no experience in that area because he always had his thoughts on you, too busy to even worry about dating anyone else. It's not like female idols were constantly proclaiming him to be their ideal types like Joon.

 

Sanghyun had asked his hyungs for advice on the matter, even the goofy Maknae having more experience than him. Seungho had told him to just tell you like a man, but he had tried many times but always froze up and never got close to admitting it. Mir told him to discretely find out if you had feelings for him, read more into your actions, but Sanghyun couldn't even tell. G.O suggested just asking you out to a date then telling you that it would be nice if they could go out like this more or possibly date, but again, Thunder had frozen up at that opportunity too. Then there was Joon, suggesting to write you a letter and mail it to you if he was too embarrassed to do it or even through a text, but that sounded too impersonal for his tastes, not to mention that you would most definitely get angry with him for indirectly confessing his love. So here he was, determined to somehow tell you his feelings that he couldn't stand keeping in anymore. 

 

"Here's the gifts I got for you." Thunder grabbed the bags and handed them to you, a little smile on his lips. You chuckled, Sanghyun always brought you gifts back from his tours to other countries. You couldn't wait to see what it was this time. "Thanks, I always wonder why you bring me gifts all the time, but all my friends say it's just because you're a sweet chingu." Thunder gave you an awkward expression, rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous chuckle. "Yea, I guess you could say that."

 

You looked into the bag to see a pretty little trinket, it was a pastel pink necklace in the shape of a cherry blossom, with a few pretty green jewels in the shape of leaves. Also the bag contained a hair barrette that matched the design of the necklace. You gasped in awe, admiring the lovely gifts. Thunder smiled faintly, enjoying seeing you speechlessly observing something he got you. He then took a couple of anime DVDs out of a bag and glanced at them for a moment.

 

"Found these cheaply there, so I bought them. I know how much you like shoujo and Arina Tanemura so..." He placed the complete series set of Full Moon O Sagae on your lap.

 

You smiled brightly, placing the gifts back into a bag, then hugged your cute chingu gratefully. "Thanks Sanghyun~ I really appreciate the thoughtful gifts you always bring for me. We should watch this together." You pulled back from the embrace just as quickly as you initiated it, leaving Thunder missing the feeling of your warmth against him.

 

"Hah, it's nothing really…and yea, I’ll watch it with you, I always do don’t I? Anyway, I heard that this horror movie is really awesome! 'The Conjuring', they say it's based on a true story. Let's put it on!" Thunder smirked widely then snickered at your look of complete dismay.

 

"I DONT WANNA! All my friends say that movie is seriously freaky!" You whined and crossed your arms but Sanghyun playfully grabbed your arms, uncrossing them as he laughed in utter amusement. "I'll protect you from anything you're scared of, so come on." He teased, setting the movie up on the TV as you pouted, going to the kitchen to grab some chocolate candy and a big bag of chips for you both to share. Once setting that down, you ran back to grab two bottles of coke and plopped down next to him on the couch.

 

He glanced over to you, only now noticing that you were only clad in a pair of light blue pajama boy shorts and a tank top...noticing your cleavage wasn't very hard. It just showed how comfortable you were with him. "Sanghyun, go turn the light off." You ordered while staring at the TV, chewing on some chips.

 

•••

 

Watching the movie didn't last long. At the first instance of something really scary, you screamed and refused to watch anymore, burying your face in his shoulder. While Sanghyun wasn't scared, he complied with your whimpers of fear and near to crying pleas to turn it off.

 

He jokingly teased you and pulled you close to him, snuggling you. "Didn't I say I'd protect you?" He laughed, idly toying with a strand of your hair. You heaved a loud sigh, leaning against his chest comfortably. You wouldn't admit that being this close right now felt like...how couples were together. It felt good and right and...Wait…What's with those thoughts? 

 

"Hyunnie, let's play truth or dare." You scooted away from lounging against him, sitting cross legged next to him, an unsure look on your face. His dark eyebrow quirked up at that. Truth or dare? What were you trying to find out exactly? He wasn't about to say no to you though, this could be the chance he needed to tell you he loves you. "Uh sure, haha, why do you want to play this suddenly?"

 

You shrugged. "I'm bored, but I still wanna hang out with you." He smiled warmly at that. "Well you ask me first, since it was your idea." You nodded, immediately knowing what you wanted to ask right off the bat. This was something that you had been wondering about for years, why he never had a girlfriend. Was he gay? Was he holding out for a specific girl? Not interested in anyone? It had always bothered you that a guy as handsome as him never dated.

 

"Truth or dare. Choose." You hoped he chose truth. Thunder didn't have to contemplate which one, hastily replying "Truth." He was smirking at this point, anticipating what question you were gonna ask him. But you had to ask this question in a specific way so you didn't look like you were...in love with him or anything silly like that. Nooooo you were just curious. That's all. That's what you were telling yourself anyway. You knew deep down that you also hadn't dated in 2 years just waiting for Sanghyun to realize that you were the one for him, but that was surely a fangirlish dream. You'd clearly been friend zoned.

 

"So you gotta be honest with me, you know that right?" You mockingly gave him a serious stare, to which he laughed that oh so adorable laugh of his, scooting closer to you on the couch. "I know how the game works, sheesh. Just ask the question!" 

 

"Well how come you never had a girlfriend? Are you gay? Who is it that you love, hmmmm~?" You asked in a very playful way, giggling your way through the question but looked over to see a grin spread on his lips and his finger pointed right at you. "You."

 

You.

 

You.

 

What?

 

You were dumbfounded. He must be joking. But with the assured look on his face and him moving even closer to you, placing his hands gently on your waist and pulling you into his lap...clearly he was serious.

 

"M-ME?! And why are you putting me on you--" He ever so gently pressed his lips to yours, testing how it felt to be kissing you. For some reason, it felt foreign, his soft lips feeling feathery and somehow electrifying. You’d NEVER had that feeling before kissing someone and all he did was chastely kiss you. You were still, your mind not even able to compute all of this. He pulled away after a moment, admiring your face appreciatively with a soft serene look on his face, his lips slightly ajar. Then his lips met yours once more. This time he was much more comfortable in the kiss, his soft hands caressing your sides, sliding beneath your tank top, as you unthinkingly wrapped your arms around his neck.

 

You thought that maybe you two should talk about this. This was a serious matter right? But none of that seemed to matter when you were in his arms, him kissing you senseless over and over. Eh, you could talk about it later, right now, you just couldn't be bothered.

 

♥♥♥

Prompt: Jokingly asking Thunder who he loves and him answering "You".

Person: Park Sanghyun-Thunder/Cheondung-

Song: DongHae & Eunhyuk- Still you

Picture Cr: Watermarked Special Happiness

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/