Mir-Irritable

MBLAQ One Shots

"Miiiiiirrrr~" you called, running ahead of him at the playground following Hajin. Mir chuckled at you acting like more of a kid than his nephew did. "Yaaah, why are you two running so fast? This isn't a marathon!"

 

He was whining at this point, halfassedly trotting behind the pair. It was over 80 degrees outside and it was early, the Maknae could be thinking of better things he could be doing right now...like sleeping. But Hajin had wanted to go to the park and his mom couldn't take him right now....so of course, uncle Cheolyong to the rescue. 

 

You had been at the park, doing your routine morning jog when you spotted your friend Mir and his adorable nephew at the park so you decided to ditch the jog and hang out with them. It’s not like you had anything better to do anyway, today you were off of work and had no plans with your friends.

 

"Keep up, uncle~" Hajin screamed in a teasing manner, running to hide under a slide attached to a playhouse. Mir sighed, glancing over to see you playing hopscotch with some of the little girls, he couldn't help how adorable he thought you were. Even if he was in a kind of irritable mood...

 

"Yah, uncle is old and tired~ can't we just go home and watch cartoons IN THE AC?" He whined even more, crawling into the area Hajin was hiding in, surprising him with a tickle. Hajin exploded with giggles as Mir tickled him, getting dirt all over his faded and frayed light wash skinny jeans, but he didn't care. He adored the sound of his nephew laughing and the loving way he gazed up at the Maknae. He was a total softie and he knew it.

 

You crawled under with the pair and began to tickle Mir, in an attempt to save Hajiin. "I'll save you, Hajin-Kun~" you always regarded him with that Japanese honorific cause he and his uncle enjoyed anime with you often. Mir squeaked and busted into laughter, attempting to grab your hands to stop you. You skillfully avoided his hands with a smug grin, plopping on Mir’s lap to pin him down, which failed.

 

"Yah now I'm gonna get you good for tickling me~" The Maknae grasped both your hands with one of his and tickled your sensitive sides with a smirk on his lips. Hajin crawled on his uncles back in attempts to pay you back for saving him. "Run Noona, Hajin will save you!" 

 

With an amused giggle, you crawled out of the little hiding place while Mir pretended to be a T-Rex and shake Hajin off while making all sorts of silly noises. Of course the adorable boy enjoyed his uncle’s silliness. You stuck your tongue out at Mir in a taunting way, daring him to get you. 

 

"You can't catch me, little boy~" You teased, beginning to jog away. Mir pulled Hajin out of the hiding space, a slight frown tugging at his lips. The Maknae hated it when you referred to him as a 'little boy' or a kid...not just because you were his Noona by only 2 years...but he really likes you. He wanted you to see him as a man, not some little boy. Hajin began to playfully chase after you, Mir only trudging behind with his hands stuffed into his pockets. 

 

You turned around to taunt him again, not getting the desired result. "Ahhh~ Cheolyong is sooo boring! Come have fun~" Mir rolled his eyes and began to swiftly trot behind you, noticing Hajin wander over to the swings and begin to swing with a neighborhood kid that he recognized.." Aish..."

 

You were turned halfway around taunting him, totally not paying attention as you ran and was totally caught off guard as you tripped over a dip in the ground, falling flat on your face and skinning your knees and palms badly. 

 

Mir raced over to you with a look on his face that was mixed with irritation and concern. He kneeled next to you, who was wiping a little dirt off your face and body, acting as if nothing had happened. "Are you okay, Noona?" He grabbed your hands carefully to examine them only to notice a bit of blood dripping from your palms onto your pants. You nodded with an embarrassed chuckle, not realizing that you had blood dripping from your nose either somehow.

 

"Hahahaha I'm okay! I guess I got what I deserved for taunting you." You were laughing but Mir found himself irritated beyond belief. How could you be so flippant about something like getting hurt or your health? "Yah! Are you stupid? You weren't being careful and hurt yourself! Pay more attention to your surroundings." He reached into his pocket and grabbed a small handkerchief that he brought to wipe Hajin’s sweat off his face, beginning to gently dab at your bloody nose.

 

You, on the other hand, were extremely confused. What the hell was his problem anyway? He had been in a bad mood ever since you had seen him today, which was not normal for you when you saw him. Normally he was really fun and sweet to you.

 

 "Why are you so harsh today, Cheolyong?" You whined, standing up with no problem even though your knees were bleeding. He sighed in exasperation, standing as well but wiping the little amount of blood off your knees. "I'm not mean, _____-ah...I just worry about you and don't like when you get hurt." 

 

His voice was soft as he spoke, standing next to you only to grab your palms and wipe the small amount of blood that had gathered again there as well. You couldn’t see his chocolate orbs because of the sunglasses that he was wearing but you could tell that he was being very gentle and caring with your wound…like a boyfriend or something.

 

 You blushed at that, allowing him to take care of you. "Sorry...Mir is such a sweet and kind namja..." You smiled brightly as his slightly tanned cheeks flushed pink. "Hehe you better say that..."

 

You noticed his grin as he focused on your right hand, and something about his anger pertaining to you being hurt somehow was...cute to you. Endearing. You must be going crazy, thinking that such a little boy could be so mature and good looking.

 

         

 

Prompt: Mir getting angry at you when you get clumsy and almost hurt yourself.

Person: Bang Cheolyong -Mir-

Song: BigBang- Blue/ Beast-It’s not me

Pic cr: watermarked on pic

Scenario cr: http://mblaq-imagines.tumblr.com/