5. CIVIL: KIM JOON MYUN

Prestige: Demon Apocolypse (EXO)

(no chapter cover yet)

PRESTIGE: Exo Civil Resistance Force

CHAPTER 5 - CIVIL

[co-author: plaincanvas]

"Who are you?" "What happened to you?" "I'm fine."

 

Yixing ran down the stairs rapidly in trepidation. It was a natural reaction to Jongin's screams. The rest of the group stood in fear while biting their nails or walking in circles. Yixing coughed while fanning the smoke that encircled around him and dived into the scene while inhaling air. Xiumin and Luhan hugged each other while crying for help.

Yixing coughed consistently while carrying Jongin on his back and he signaled the group to move forward.

"GO!" he yelled. Jongin was unconscious. He had consumed far too much smoke into his lungs. The rest of the group fan forward but continuously looked back every few steps.

Yixing struggled to carry Jongin and Tao pat his shoulders."I'll carry him. I'm strong."


Yixing shot a bored face at Tao. "You have that injured kid on your back."


"I can carry both." Tao said while crossing his arms. Kyung Soo smiled. "I want Kai right behind me!"


Yixing rolled his eyes. "He has to be in front so that you can hold him from behind."


Yixing was annoyed by the es in the group.

Just then, a flock of wraiths approached the group.


"Stay back!" Yixing warned.


He threw pieces of blue items towards the wraiths that captured them inside of it. No one knew what the weapons were.


"What was that? Where'd you get it??" Jong Dae questions.


"Blue onyx."


"I specifically asked what it was and where you got it from."


"That's for me to know and you to stay curious."


"You should wise up and tell us as a group!" Jong Dae snaps.


"It's the only weapon that captures the wraiths. They're hard to obtain."


Jong Dae grabs Yixing's collar. "WHERE DID YOU GET THEM FROM?"


Tao spectates the growing hate between the two.

Yixing slaps off Jong Dae's arm and fixes his side burns neatly. "I've been out hunting all day. I've seen them on ground. You guys saw me. I know that guy did.

It was to search for more of these." Yixing points at Tao.


Tao clears his throat while rubbing the nape of his neck. "We have to move forward."


Everyone nods. Xiumin and Luhan are still worried for Leader Jongin. "Will he be okay?" "We can only hope, Lulu."

 

The group has found water supply within 3 miles of their starting distance. Xiumin and Luhan both chug down the water bottles while screaming in joy. The rest of the group is calm and shook their heads while watching the chemistry between the two boys.


"How are you sure this water is safe?" Jong Dae squints at Yixing.


"No need to be of suspicion. We're at a locked factory for pete's sake. It took us nearly 5 hours to get the gates open."


The water company Pure봄 was dead. No surroundings and most importantly--- very quiet. It was good enough to stay there considering the fact that the group now has a tremendous amount of water and food supply. They had decided that this is where they'll stay--- until it's captivated by any creatures or demons.

While the group was talking to get to know each other, Yixing notices a shadow behind a water tank. He takes a glance every few minutes while talking to Tao. Their relationship starts to develop as friends, yet it is still lacking. Kyung Soo playfully joined the discussion with Luhan and Xiumin.


"Sh." Yixing shuts the group while focusing at the moving shadow.


Kyung Soo notices as well and laughs. "Come out you scaredy cat!"


Yixing shots a death glare at Kyung Soo. "Are you a moron?" He mouths the words with no sound.


Slowly, a pale handsome man with serene features walks out of the tank he hid from. He looked shy yet scared at the same time.


"Who are you?" Yixing quickly stood up, charging towards the boy.


"P-please don't hurt me!" He was taken aback by Yixing's first impression. "Please.. help me."


Yixing stares at his eyes and sees that he was sincere about being fearful.

--

"So your name is Joon Myun?" Kyung Soo smiles.


"Ah yes. But you may call me Suho." Suho shyly laughs.


"Why are you here?" Yixing asks.


"I was a previous worker here. When the commotion with all these.. 'creatures' came about, I was too scared to leave here.. everyone else left except me." Suho explains.


Yixing slowly nodded, getting the concept.


"There's food and water here. I would've done the same." Tao pats Suho's back.


Kyung Soo hugs Suho and beams. "I'm so happy to meet a good friend like you."


Suho chuckles. "I'm happy to meet you too."


"Suho-ssi! We have a leader." Luhan informs. (Oh, the irony.)


"Ah, really? I would love to meet him!" Suho smiles.


The group points at Jongin who is still unconscious and laying on Xiumin's lap.


Suho widens his eyes. "What's happened to him?"


"He's inhaled too much smoke from a fire that we started about 3 miles north. He'll be fine." Yixing states.


"Hopefully." Suho glances at Jongin with eyes full of worries.


"He knows how to end this!" Luhan smiles sweetly with Xiumin cutely nods.


"Jongin--- or Kai, our leader, says that some people North Korea, they can help us." Tao explains.


"As absurd as it sounds, we might want to give it a shot." Jong Dae finally speaks.


"North Korea? How do we know if North Korea is a part of this?" Suho suspects.


"We'll have to see. We have nothing to lose." Yixing shrugs.

Suho pats the dust off of him and sits down next to the group. “Thanks for trusting me guys.” He smiles with his perfectly straight teeth.

“We don’t trust you yet.” Tao smirks.

Yixing glances at Tao and looks back at Suho. “I just met this group as well.”

“I’m sorry. I feel unsafe as an individual..” Suho apologizes.

“No need to apologize.” Kyung Soo smiles.

The group continues to talk about their plans whiling Suho awkwardly goes over to Kyung Soo and sits down next to him. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Kyung Soo. But, people call me D.O” He smiles sweetly.

“How did you meet these guys here?” Suho asks.

“I actually found Kai first..” They continue to exchange questions.

Xiumin and Luhan are playing games happily while dying of laughter.

By this time, Jongin has awaken from the heavy noise. He blinks a few times then springs up.

“Leader!” Luhan and Xiumin shouts.

“Are you alright?” Yixing calmly asks.

Tao looks at Jongin without blinking even once. Jong Dae cracks his neck and gets up to stretch his arms. “Are you good now?”
Jongin looks at the group and steals a glance at the new member of the group. He raises an eyebrow and looks at Yixing first.

“Ah, yes. He was a previous co-worker here.” Yixing explains.

“I’m Suho.” Suho smiles at the leader hoping that he would be welcomed.

“Kai.” He reaches out his hand to Suho. Suho shakes his hand and they exchange smiles at each other.

 


 

a/n: Short chapter!
Now they finally meet Suho :)
So ironic, how Suho is really suppose to be the leader. LOL.
Do you guys want to hear their thoughts? Should i do point of views or continue narrating the story?
And who will the boys meet next? ^^
Sorry for not updating in a while! I'm back guys~