2. CENTAUR: HUANG XI TAO

Prestige: Demon Apocolypse (EXO)

(no chapter cover yet)

PRESTIGE: Exo Civil Resistance Force

CHAPTER 2 - CENTAUR

[co-author: plaincanvas]

"What the hell" Jongin shrieked.

"Who the hell are you?"

? looked at Jongin and smirked.

 

 

 


 

 

Jongin slammed the handgun on the creaky, weathered wooden table. ¼ of it was already eaten by termites. It has rot and dusted through years.

 

“Alright. As you all know, gun shots attracts the creatures.” Jongin eyed the group.

 

Everyone nodded.

 

“We need more weapons, that’s the first thing we need to do. We need weapons to survive.” Jongin continued.

 

They nodded again.

 

“Don’t just nod guys, I need an answer.”

 

“Sir, we have blades!” Luhan blurted.

 

“Blades.. Let’s see.”

 

Luhan opened the couch flap, only to reveal a massive collection of weapons.

 

Jongin’s eyes lit up and he jumped up. “Yes, this! This is what we need!”

 

Luhan smirked and brushed off his sleeves.

 

Kyung Soo laughed retardedly.

 

“Alright. We all need one.”

 

Then Jongin turned to Kyung Soo and sighed. Kyung Soo was severely injured.

 

“We need medical help for Kyung Soo.”

 

Jong Dae sighed. “So far, we haven’t seen anyone else but you guys.”

 

Jongin sunk his head into his hands. “That is why, we are going out there to find more people.”

 

“Am I going to die?” Kyung Soo whined.

 

“NO. No. You’re not going to die, D.O.” Jongin assured.

 

Kyung Soo smiled.

 

“We can’t bring him out to brawl with those inhumane things!” Jong Dae protested.

 

“We should leave him here!” Xiumin smiled.

 

“Yeah!” Luhan agreed.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes. “You two, do you guys think? What guarantees his safety if he’s left here alone?”

 

Luhan and Xiumin pouted at the same time.

 

“I believe one should stay here with Kyung Soo and the rest go out to search. I mean, we can take turns.” Jong Dae suggested.

 

Jongin clapped his hands. “Ah, yes! Jong Dae suggested a clever idea.”

 

Luhan and Xiumin laughed. “We were about to say that leader! We were only kidding..”

 

Jongin ignored them and looked at Kyung Soo. “Do you think that’s a good idea?”

 

“I want to be with you, Kai. Can you stay here while the rest leaves?”

 

Jongin sighed. “No, Kyung Soo. Do you have a bird brain? If I lead, I have to go out there.” Jongin looked around at the group. He spotted Luhan, looking the weakest in his eyes, due to his babyface. “You!” he pointed at Luhan.

 

“Yes, me!” Luhan grinned.

 

“You’re going to watch over Kyung Soo.” Jongin ordered.

 

“Yes I will!--- Ah wait. Me?” Luhan frowned.

 

“Are you questioning me?” Jongin raised an eyebrow.

 

“No, leader. I just really like to crusade out there..” Luhan was disappointed.

 

Jongin sighed. “Lu-”

 

“I’ll do it!” Xiumin declared while cutting off Jongin.

 

Luhan widened his eyes. “No! Min Seok-ssi..”

 

“It’s okay, Lulu.. I’ll do great.”

 

They both dramatically stared at each other while grabbing hands.

Jongin scoffed and looked at Jong Dae. “What is this?” he mouthed.

 

“They’re always like that.” Jong Dae chuckled.

 

“Leader! I would like to stay with Xiumin.” Luhan confessed.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes and face-palmed.

 

Xiumin grabbed Luhan’s hand and they both raised it in sync. “We would love to stay together, leader!”

 

Jong Dae stared at them, perplexed. “Uh.. Not trying to be biased here but I firmly will assume that you guys should separate at times like this.”

 

Luhan lost his smile and looked at Xiumin. “I’ll.. let you go.”

 

Xiumin frowned. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be safe.”

 

They both laughed again and hugged each other while squirming.

 

“Xiumin, Jong Dae. Both of you find a suitable weapon. I’ll carry a handgun and this dagger.” while picking them out under the worn out couch flap.

 

Luhan went over to Kyung Soo and sat next to him. “Hi! I’m Luhan.” He beamed.

 

Kyung Soo raised an eyebrow. “Yeah. I know.”

 

While the two talked, Jongin pat Xiumin and Jong Dae’s backs. “Are we all set?”

 

“Yes!” both of them shouted.

 

The three ran up the grungy-dark stairs after shutting the door behind them. Then they grabbed the massive amount of plants pushed to the side to the front of the door to keep it discreet.

 

“Let’s go.” Jongin ordered. They ran another flight of stairs with rotted cement.

 

The first creature they encountered was a centaur (human head with the body of a horse).

 

“What the hell..” Jongin flinched.

 

Jong Dae smirked. “I got this, leader!” He screamed while striking towards the centaur.

 

“Wait!” the creature spoke.

 

“What the hell? These things talk?” Jongin was puzzled. He raised an eyebrow.

 

Jong Dae paused at the position he was left in.

 

Xiumin dropped his mouth from shock.

 

“I’m not one of those.” He objected.

 

He had a feminine face shape with sharp eyes. His black disheveled hair was covering his eyebrows.

 

“Who the hell are you!?” Jongin shrieked.

 

“I’m.. Tao..?” he raised an eyebrow.

 

Jong Dae threatened to kill Tao. He pointed his dagger towards Tao’s eye. “What do you want!”

 

Tao smirked and closed his eyes. He crossed his hands over his face and took a deep breath.

 

“What??” Jongin shrieked again.

 

Xiumin closed his left eye and peeked through the other from being terrified.

 

Tao’s lower horse body slowly faded within seconds and came back to an original human.

He had a black suit with gold embellishments. Quite a fashion diva.

 

“Sorry guys, for the weird first impression.” Tao grinned while rubbing the nape of his neck.

 

“What were you!” Jongin shouted.

 

“I’m not those infected creatures out there. I was born this way.”

 

“That’s a nice way to put it,” Jong Dae theorized.

 

Tao squinted at Jong Dae. “Let’s see you do that then.”

 

Xiumin laughed. “Born that way!? You’re full of jokes, horseman!”

 

Jongin glared at Xiumin and Jong Dae. “We need more people.” he looked back at Tao.

 

“Yeah.. So.” Tao looked at his nails.

 

“Kyung Soo.” Jongin mouthed at Jong Dae.

 

“We have an injured person.” Jongin explained. “We need someone like you to carry him.” he added.

 

“You think my special power is for nothing?” he bragged.

 

“Are you joining us or not?” Jongin quipped.

 

“What’s in it for me?” Tao blew the dust off his nails that he studied.

 

Jongin covered his face with his hands while arms stretch out like a sidewards ‘V’. He was agitated.

 

“Do you have shelter?” Jongin asked.

 

“Currently searching for one. But don’t worry, that’s easy peasy for me.” He boasted.

 

“We have a safe place. Those things don’t come down there.”

 

“Down there?” Tao raised an eyebrow.

 

“It’s like an abandoned hideout.” Jongin hinted.

 

Tao thought hard.

 

Xiumin placed his arm over Tao’s shoulder. “Come join us horseman!~” he whined.

 

Jong Dae crossed his arms while watching the conversations.

 

“Let’s see it first.” Tao declared.

 

“We don’t have all day. We’re out on a mission.” Jongin spoke with attitude.

 

Tao held out his hand to shake hands with Jongin. “Huang Zi Tao.”

 

Jongin smiled with his teeth. “Kim Jongin. Call me Kai.” They shook hands.

 

“Mr. Huang, there was no point in looking tough to us if you were going to join us anyway.” Jong Dae protested.

 

Tao squinted his eyes at Jong Dae.

 

“Jong Dae. This isn’t a debate.” Jongin pat Jong Dae on the back.

 

 


a/n:
waahhhh chapter 2 :) less events in this one, but we finally got to meet Tao! <3

keke. luhan and xiumin <3 i ship them LOL. idk about you guys, but I totally ship them.
who will they meet next?
comment what you think! subscribe and upvote upon your wish~
thanks for reading ^^

** guys, I advise you to read the character information chapter first so you know a little bit of how they are **

-plaincanvas

 

A/N: please subscribe for our hard work! ^^ jk you don't have to. but we appreciate it c: