But It's Fine for Others...

Similiar to A K-Drama

HELLLOOOO! So, I've put some major thought into this. Since this story already turning out to be quite popular with only two chapters, I thought that I should extend the storyline? I originally planned a short, ten-chapter story, but seeing as I keep having so many ideas on chapter ideas...

So tell me what you guys think? Should I increase the chapter count, or should I make Seungho fall for Doongie as fast as possible? (hehe~)

Sorry for wasting your time. Enjoy the chapter~


 

 

 

 

 

"Oh...you're up, Cheondung?" Seungho yawned, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as he glanced at the visual maknae. 

"Uh, ne...I wanted to make breakfast to apologize for yesterday." Cheondung smiled warmly at his eldest hyung. He grabbed a plate and set down the freshly make pancake, then set it down on the small table. He motioned for the redhead to sit down, handing him a fork and knife afterwards.

"Camsahamnida..." Seungho hesitantly answered, feeling awkward to even be in the same room as Cheondung. 

"It's no problem, hyung." Cheondung replied, turning his attention back to the stove. The leader raised his eyebrow in curiosity. Why was Cheondung acting so calm? Does he not remember all the drama that happened yesterday? Is he over me already, or is he just showing a pokerface for the sake of his pride?

Nevertheless, Seungho slowly ate the pancake as he reasoned out an explanation in his mind. 

...None came to mind.

"DOONGIE!!! GWAENCHANA?!?!" Joon's frantic voice rang throughout the quiet dorm. It was a few seconds before his person was seen tackling Cheondung, pinning the larger boy to the fridge as his hands roamed madly on the visual maknae's body. "DID HYUNG HURT YOU?! DID HE BEAT YOU UP?! DID HE MAKE YOU CRY AGAIN?! DO WE NEED TO GO TO A HOSPITAL?!" Joon shouted, turning Cheondung around and running his hands along his back.

"Hyung, gwaenchana! Nothing's wrong, Seungho hyung didn't do anything to me!" Cheondung chuckled, gently pushing the aggressive male off of him. 

Joon stepped back, wide eyed. He glanced suspiciously at the fake maknae before turning to glare at his leader. Seungho was sitting at the table, calmly chewing on a mouthful of pancake. "You're acting suspicious." 

"What? I'm just eating." Seungho replied.

"But you're eating slowly! You always finish your food before anyone else can even get to the table! Why is that, hyung?" Joon scowled, pulling out a chair across from his hyung and sitting down. He leaned forward and placed his elbows on the table, his brows furrowed into a glare.

"Hyung, I already said that Seungho hyung didn't do anything to me." Cheondung interjected, setting down a plate in front of Joon.

"And why are you acting so normal, Cheondung?! Does it not feel weird to be acting friendly with Seungho?!" Joon turned to Cheondung, who just shrugged.

"Why would I feel weird? He's my leader, is it strange to be nice to my hyung?" 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Joon shouted, throwing back his chair and standing up. Seungho jumped back in surprise. 

"I'm just as confused as you are..." Seungho mumbled quietly, grabbing a pancake from Joon's plate and stuffing the whole thing into his mouth.

"Yah, are all you guys really up? I can hear your voices from down the hall!" MBLAQ's manager suddenly appeared. He closed the door behind him, slipped off his shoes, then strolled over to the three members. He took one glance at Seungho and Cheondung, then frowned. 

"Are you two getting along...?" he awkwardly asked. 

Seungho was about to reply when Cheondung cut in. "Of course we are, why wouldn't we?" Manager hyung shook his head, confused. He turned his head to Joon, mentally asking the younger if he was also confused. Joon, as if he understood the silent message, shook his head. 

"Do we have a schedule today, hyung?" Seungho broke through the intense awkwardness. 

"Oh! Yes, about that..." the manager cleared his throat and turned to the visual maknae. "Cheondung, I've been getting thousands of calls requesting for you to make an appearance..."

"M-me? Alone?" Cheondung looked startled. He was fine with making solo appearances, but it was always nerve racking...

"They all want you to apologize for stepping out of bounds at the performance last night..."

"...Apologize? Wae?" 

"Cheondung...you know Korea is a very traditional country, right? Not everyone is accepting homouals yet..." clearly, the manager didn't seem all to comfortable with the situation either. "I'm all for it, though! You can't help who you like!" he added in quickly when he noticed Cheondung's face fall. 

"They want me to apolo-"

"He did nothing wrong here, hyung. Why should he be the one to apologize?" Joon scoffed. He crossed his arms and momentarily glared at Seungho. "There's nothing wrong with confessing your love to someone!" 

"Ara! But it'll make MBLAQ look bad if- Cheondung!" manager hyung yelled as soon as Cheondung ran off. 

He ran to his room, slamming the door shut behind him. He pressed his back against the wall and slid down, then buried his face into his elbow. 

It's not fair... People confess all the time, why do I have to apologize when I do it? Tears streamed down his cheeks. His heart ached, he felt weak. When Cheondung woke up this morning, he had the mindset of playing it cool and confident so that Seungho wouldn't feel awkward. But as soon as their manager walked in, his confidence was down the drain, and he felt helpless and depressed all over again. It especially hurt his heart when Seungho just sat in the middle of the argument and silently watched. 

"H-Hyung.." he quietly sobbed, feeling his heart shatter as the events of last night came back to him. Seungho would never, not even in a million years, return his feelings. Cheondung knew that, but took the risk and confessed anyway. 

Pabo. There was a reason Cheondung was the quiet one in MBLAQ. He feared embarrassment, he feared rejection. And both of his worst fears were handed to him last night in the range of a couple of hours. 

"You know I hate it when you cry." a deep voice said. Cheondung immediately picked up his head, only to come face to face with Seungho.

"S-Seungho!" he gasped, startled. He quickly wiped his tears, hoping that Seungho had not just seen him in such a state. "What are you doing here? Where is manager hyung?"

"You should apologize." Seungho stated in a blunt manner.

He knew it. Of course Seungho would make him apologize! But that didn't stop his chest from aching nonetheless.

"It'll ruin our image if you don't."

"Does it even matter? Even if I do, that doesn't change the fact that I'm gay." Cheondung mumbled. 

"Then make them believe that it was all an act. Pass it off an fanservice." Seungho commanded stubbornly. 

"Will that...will that make you stop hating me?" the latter whispered, his head bowing. 

Seungho sighed, slumping his shoulders. He his lips then shook his head. "Ani, don't hate you, Doongie. Just disappointed."

That was it. Whatever happiness, whatever hope, whatever part of Cheondung's soul that was left, Seungho had just crushed. He could somewhat deal with Seungho hating him, he could deal with Seungho rejecting him, but he could not handle Seungho being disappointed in him. 

"...Disappointed?" Tears started to brim the corner of Cheondung's eyes, threatening to fall. 

"You were always so well-behaved in front of our fans. What disappointed me the most about you last night was that you were selfish. You let your greed and desire for me take over, and threw away MBLAQ's image. And for what? Just to get rejected by me."

"M-mianhae, hyung..." Cheondung sniffled, not even bothering to wipe his tears. They slid from his cheeks, fell from his chin, and landed on the carpet. Luckily, his head was down, so Seungho couldn't see.

"So, just go apologize. I'll forget this drama ever happened and everything will go back to normal." the leader started to leave, but was held back by the latter suddenly gripping his wrist. Cheondung looked up, his face bloated and wet, eyes red and puffy. 

Seungho didn't want to admit it, but something stirred inside him. He absolutely hated when Cheondung cried, it always somehow made Seungho's chest ache. But right now, seeing the visual's wet face, he suddenly had the urge to wrap the bigger male in his arms.

The older shook his head, erasing such thoughts from his mind. He sighed and yanked his arm away, causing Cheondung to fall forward. Seungho would be lying if he were to say that he didn't feel guilty just now.

 

"What will it be? Are you going to apologize or not?"