Dreams [Baekyeol]

EXO Drabbles

It was quiet and the room was almost completely dark.

"Baekhyun?"

He didn’t answer and so Chanyeol sat up, he squinted his eyes to make out the faint silhouette of the smaller boy. He had his back turned to him.

Was he asleep?

His shoulders moved slightly, his chest rose and fell, his breath was calm. Chanyeol hesitated, but he slid close to the other one and wrapped his arms carefully around his waist. Baekhyun shifted and murmured sleepily.

“Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol hummed. “Sorry, I just missed you so much”, he whispered into the smaller boy’s ear.

His lips ghosted over the sensitive skin, causing Baekhyun to wince. But he relaxed again when Chanyeol gently pressed his lips onto his neck, covering him with small kisses.

"I’m so tired", Chanyeol murmured.

"Then sleep", Baekhyun said with closed eyes.

"I can’t".

Baekhyun opened his eyes and turned around. They were so close that the tips of their noses touched and Baekhyun could feel the warmth of Chanyeol’s body against his.

"I’m tired, too", Baekhyun said slowly.

"But it is so easy for you. You can close your eyes and escape into another world. Into dreams where I cannot follow you. I’m just lying awake next to you and miss you".

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed.

"Idiot", he murmured barely audible and kissed Chanyeol’s lips.

"Why should you follow me, when it’s you whom I dream about?"