His Tears

Different You!!

Eunji POV

It’s lunch. I go to the rooftop as usual. Baekhyun is having his lunch with his friends. Well nothing to be surprised except she really want to have lunch with him. As I climb the stairs, I could feel that someone’s following me. I slow my steps and turn my to back just to see nothing.

I shrugs it off and open the the door. Before I could close the door. There’s a pair of hand that’s pushing the door. It’s so out of blue that I didn’t realize I was leaning at the door with hands surrounding me. What suprising me more is the owner of the hands. My eyes turn wide.

“oh,hon. What with your reaction.” I didn’t wait longer to push him off to escape. I ran to the other door across us. The door is connected to the teacher’s room which I didn’t care much right now.

Author POV

“hey, why are you rushing. I miss you like crazy you know.” He grabs her wrist and turns she around. He puts his arm at her waist and put his head at her shoulder. She try to push him away but there’s no use. He’s stronger after all.

She stop struggling and just let him be. Without she notices. There’s another person there. Watching them hugging with his tears running.   


+++++

short update..

school's damn OPENING... gosh i hate school..... huhuhuhu.. (@~.~@)'