Freaking Great!!

Different You!!

Baekhyun POV

It’s a new year. I’m a senior now. Oh god, how long it have been for me knowing Eunji. She’s now popular in junior. Huh, who have a thought about it. As time go on, she’s less annoying and actually is my competitor for number one.

At first, all of them is questioning ‘how could this girl turn into this??’ but no one knew the reason except me. Yeah, we have been close to each other secretly until fall. Now, everyone knew that we are close. Many of them assume that we are a couple. But sadly, we aren’t.

This year, almost everyday she got a love letter. She even asked ME to read it with her. Okay my fault for not confessing but didn’t she saw how do I look when she asked me to do that. My heart break and my body cringe as I read it.

Today, I decided to confess to her with some help from my experienced friend of course. My heart can’t stop beating now. I hold my left chest.

“are you in pain??” she asked with her eyes wided. I just wanna say how cute she is, but it’s gonna be super awkward if I tell her now.

“ani. Let’s hurry, we’ll be late if keep walking like this,” I said while shook my head.

“oh okay,” she fasten her walk and grab my wrist. My heart skip a beat. I ended up being dragged.

……..

“class, today we have a new student. I hope you will treat him well.” The girls is cheering, except for Eunji of course. She’s smiling but I’m sure that is just her nature.

“Myungsoo, come in,” mr. Lee waved his hand to motion the new kid to come in. once he in, all the students gasping and whispering. I take a look at Eunji. I saw her eyes wide and is gapping. Well, it’s not a reaction that I expect from her.

I feel insecure. New student in front of us is super hot. I think with just a gaze, he could make every single lady fall for him.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida. But I prefer L more than that name.” he smile and the girls start falling. When his eyes stare at Eunji, a smirk appears.

“okay L, you could sit next to miss Jung Eunji. Could you raise your ha….”

“ I got it, sir.” He stop Mr. Lee talk andgo straight towards Eunji. Her expression change to a sharp glare and he’s grinning. Did they know each other before??

“okay, let’s start our class now, shall we??” Mr. Lee asked us to put out our book and I can’t help but to look at them. They’re whispering and it shattered my heart to pieces when I saw L’s grin.

Eunji POV

I glare at Myungsoo when he’s nearing. I can’t stop my mind to curse him. He’s leaning towards me so I keep my distance from him.

“how are you doing, Cutie??” he asked me sweetly like he used to.

“freaking damn great.” I answer coldly. I look at Mr. Lee that has started his lesson.

“jinjja. So you forgave me??!” he asked with a glimpse of excitement in his eyes.

“ing no. I’m not that easy neither do my life after you ruined it.” I said it sternly to show I’m freaking serious.

“ahhhh, never mind. There’s time for everything. Right sweetie.” He show me his eyesmile but it didn’t shake my heart even a bit.

“stop calling me names, jerk.”

“not a chance, honey” he said it along with a smirk on his face. I let a deep sigh out.

 +++++++++++

i seriously can't think anyidea to continue. 

so, i just jump to the main event.. hehehe.. oh, sorry for making L the bad character... Myungji feels lately... recommend me some if you knew, pretty please (*^*)..