Hugs

Different You!!

Eunji POV

There’s definitely something wrong happened to Baekhyun. He avoided me and didn’t even bother to reply my messages or respond to my call. It starting to get serious since it had been a week since he acted like that.

Did I do something bad last week?? He even close back his door if I opened mine. Geez, I wonder why he acted like that. I feel like having a slump since then. I sigh. I walked out of my house and shut the door tight.

‘is this have something to do with Myungsoo??’ the thought of it hit me mentally. This boy is seriously a piece of trouble in my life. Always ruining my life and what make him worse is he appeared when my life is starting to get colourful after being stained with black by his own.

I’m getting on my nerve. I decided to walk at the park and have some fresh air. I walk slowly towards the bench when I saw him sitting down, leaning on a tree. I approach himfrom the back while tip-toeing.

I sat right next to him and linked his arm with mine tightly. I tried hard to make him stay while he try to snatch his arm out of mine.

“stay, please. I want to talk to you.” I begged him as my hands just holding his tip of fingers before he run away from me. I even got tears in my eyes. It made him give up and stood infront of me. He cupped my face and wiped my tears. It made my tears flow hard. I hugged him and lean my head on his chest.

“please, don’t cry. Look, I’m sorry okay.” He hugged me back and rub my back. I stop crying and pull away from him. I hold his warm hands tight.

“never ignore me again.”I stare at his deep brown eyes. He nodded. I lowered my head.

“I…I.. I think… I think I love you….” I stutter as I say those words. I lowered my head deeper.

Baekhyun POV

I know it’s going to hurt me if I stay by her side and watch her with that damn Myungsoo but I just can’t stand her tears. If that Myungsoo hurt this girl, I promise that he will never see the sun again.

To be honest I slightly disappointed when she pulled off from me. But her words later couldn’t help but makes me feel like….. I don’t know…. Flying???

She had her head down. I’m quite sure that she’s being shy after confessing to me. And I found it soooo cute. I cupped her face and bring it closer to me. I leave a quick peck on her lips and kiss her forehead longer.

“ well , at least I kiss you first instead of confessing to you first.” I chuckled and hug her even tighter and longer. I could see her grin. I cupped her face once again and kiss her again. This time in a right way.

__________________________________________

i know i'm ending this story abruptly but i just can't seem to get any idea after that 'baekyeon' confirmation. and i know that it was like everyone want to know Eunji's past, so, i promise you that in some 'nice day' i'll update about it and tbh, the incident was a rough idea. means that i don't think about it in deeper and neater situation..... hehe, please don't get mad on me!!! (!////^////!)