Personal Assistant

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim’s POV

It’s only day two and I felt like I have been living with this silly girl for years. Sometimes I did wonder where does Pie comes from? She’s weird and at certain points she is way too innocent. Somehow she could be so tricky yet her mind is full with untold cunning ideas. Today, I dragged her to my office. Well, I know she’s bored at home. Besides I left her with nothing. I mean there’s nothing to eat at home. I’m not that cruel to leave her die in hunger like that. The facts that my Papa won’t let me hire any maids to manage the house’s chores is killing me. I think he is out of his mind but he told me that I should have practise to live on my own, what more I am about to build a marriage life. If only he knows that my relationship with Pie is a fake one, I don’t know how my world would be. Or perhaps he did know that we are pretending? I don’t care. As long as I don’t have to get married with P’Van, it is more than good to me. Oh back to Pie, her presence in my office is surely caused a disturbance to me but I think I am fine with it. I am adapting myself with this silly girl behaviour. Do you know what is she doing right now? Pie is too engross with her drawing. I don’t know what she did with the paper and pencil I gave to her about twenty minutes ago but I just guess that she is trying to sketch the plan like I did for my project.

 

“Pie, what are you doing?” I tried to peep into her paper but as if she knew I am trying to figure out her business, she covers it with her hands.

 

“Don’t look at it. It’s ugly.” Pie pouted.

 

“Oh, come on! There’s nothing to shy of.” Without her realize, I sneakly took the paper from her. She can do nothing, the paper slipped off from her hands in  split seconds.

 

“Kimhan!” Pie became mad with me but as usual, I will ignore all of her rebellious gesture.

 

“Look what we have here.” I lean my back to my chair, putting my left hand on the arm rest and view her sketching like a boss. Pie stirred restlessly on her seat opposite to me like an employee who is waiting for her boss approval for her work.

 

“A green house?” I stole a glance to her before I focused back to the sketching paper. Pie nodded slowly and then dropped her gaze, completely avoiding eye contact with me.

 

“Such a good idea. Where do you want to build it?” I put the paper on the table and locked my eyes to her. I don’t know that Pie could be this eco – friendly.

 

“Our .. – our home?” Pie stuttered on saying that to me. There’s something unusual feel when she mentioned ‘OUR HOME’ to me. I couldn’t explain how does it feel but I feel so glad with it. It’s like we are building our future.

 

“I just found that we have a huge space at the back yard.” Pie added with her eyes full of hopes. I know she wanted to request me to build one for her.

 

“What is it for? It is not that you are going to stay at the house permenantly.” I snorted my sarcastic response. Her idea is amazing and I think I like it if we have such a green house at our home but what is it for? She is going to leave the house in another 97 days.

 

“It is just my suggestion.” Pie sat back to her seat in disappointment. Even if she tried to make her sigh not so obvious to my hearing, I still could hear it clearly from my place.

 

“What kind of flowers you like?” I asked.

 

“Roses, orchids, lilies and many more.” Pie answered to me uninterestedly while playing with her own knuckles. I know she’s being sulky. I have started to learn about her for more right now.

 

“Well done Ms.Pie Mindara. Your proposal is accepted!” I changed my voice to serious tone. Pie lifted up her head and gazed to me bewilderedly.

 

Once she got my point, slowly her lips curled into a perfect smile. “Thank you, Kimmy!” Pie clapped her hands like an overjoyed little kid. Oh look, I got a new name here, now she’s calling me KIMMY.

 

“You do know how to spend my money without making it so obvious that you’re trying to make me bankrupt.” I purposely massaged my temple, pretending to her that she’s giving me a hard time and bad head ache.

 

“Could you stop being talking about bankruptcy Kim? It’s such a cursed.” Pie hissed and shook her head, tossing off all bad thoughts.

 

“I’m just telling the truth anyway.” I scanned her sketching again. There’s a lot to be weighed before we could even build the green house.

 

“How long does it take to be done?” Pie suddenly asked out of sudden.

 

“I can make it fast.” I said to her. “Do you mind if I touch up some part of your sketching?” I asked to her as idea strike my genius brain.

 

“Of course. You’re better at it. Just make it beautiful and perfect.” Pie said, throwing her gaze to the air. She’s daydreaming. I found that this girl played a lot of dramas in her acts. Again, where did I find her? Why I met such a silly girl like Pie?

 

I don’t even know why I should build this green house for Pie but seeing her hopeful eyes softened my heart. Is she using a black magic to me? I should be more careful with her. This is so not me. Why should I spend my expense over something that has no relation with me?

 

            “Kim..” Pie called me after a long silence. Little did I realize that I’m so deep in my own thought. Pie is staring to me with her typical innocent face. Did I spacing out for so long?

 

            “What?” I raised my perfect eyebrows in mocking  gesture. Pie rolled her eyes to me. I know that’s my smirk annoyed her.

 

            “Can I wear your blazer just for a few  minutes?” There, Pie came with her odd request.

 

            “For what?” My perfect eyebrows now knotted in confusion. I still can’t understand what Pie has in her mind.

 

            “I just want to take a picture.” She grinned to me. I still can’t get any clue about it.

 

            “Oh please, I just want to look like I’m having a great career in my life even if I have nothing to reach the point.” Pie nagged to me.

 

            “As you wish.” I took my blazer that I hung on my chair and handed it to Pie.

 

            “Can we switch our seat for awhile?” Pie requested to me as the blazer fitted well on her tiny frame. My blazer still look huge for her but it doesn’t seem really obvious when she sit.

 

            “Anything for you Pie!” I stressed out my annoyance to her. Gladly Pie comes to my place and I move opposite to her.

 

            “Take my picture.” Pie handed me her phone. Now I am a part time photographer for Pie Mindara Manaying. Why should I do all of this silly things? Why me?

 

            “Ready?” I asked to her.

 

            “What pose should I do here?” Pie didn’t make up her mind on how her pose in the picture would be.

 

            “Well, just hold the pen and pretend that you’re writing something on the paper.” I suggest. Pie nodded her head ardently, showing that she agreed with it.

 

            “ONE. TWO. THREE.” I snapped her image. I admit that she is such a photogenic. She looked so good in the picture.

 

            “Another one please?” Pie said to me with her pleading tone.

 

            “Okay, next pose.” My mouth unconciously responded to her request. What happen to me? I am wasting my time for such nonsense thing.

 

Pie posed like a boss while sitting on the chair with her legs crossed. I don’t know why but every angle of hers is so perfect.

 

            “Kim, let’s take a selfie.” Pie said to me as she walked to my direction. Before I could even say NO to her, she already pulled me close to her, making our head touch momentarily.

 

            “Smile Kim.” She said to me and the our closeness is captured savely to the memory.

 

            “It looks good.” Pie giggled as she viewed the photo. No, it doesn’t look good at all. My face is so ugly. It was because I was startled at that moment.

 

            “Delete it. I look like a retarted person.” I tried to grab the phone from her but she is just too quick in her movement.

 

            “No, it is worth to keep.” Pie laughed. “Just take another one.” She came to my side again.

 

            “Let me hold the phone.” I took her phone. We did some poses. The photos of me and Pie only.

 

            “I got an idea!” Pie said to me as we viewed the taken photos. “We should take a selfie a day and I shall keep them all in an album.” She smile widely to me. Like I have told you, Pie always have that odd ideas in her mind.

 

            “Is it really necessary?” I scoffed. What does she think? She’s a diva?

 

            “Yes. They are the proof of my achievement as a gold digger.” Pie rolled her eyes to me.

 

            “I got it.” I nodded knowingly.

 

            “Am I always look that worst in your eyes?” Pie turned moody out of sudden.

 

            “I don’t know. You said it yourself.” All I can do is shrugged innocently.

 

            “Fine.” Pie sighed. Before our conversation went more further, the knocks on the door disturbed us.

 

            “Come in.” I said my approval to the person at the door. I don’t have any clue who is the person. If it is Zee, she doesn’t usually know how to knock the door so, that is not Zee.

 

 

The door was ajar and I saw a familiar figure walked into my room gracefully. The way she arranged her steps and how she chose her outfit more than enough to make her looked exactly like a model. The flirty smile never leaves her flawless face whenever she sees me and know who is she? It’s Jane.

 

            “Morning Ms.Kimhan.” Jane greeted me and totally ignoring Pie’s presence in the room as if Pie is an invisible creature.

 

            “Morning.” It’s impolite for me if I didn’t respond to her. I walked back to my desk and she did follow me too. Pie still remained standing like statue staring to us.

 

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter