Pie's Mission

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie’s House

Pie sat alone on the old couch, staring blankly to the ceiling of  her small house. Could she call her place as a house? It doesn’t look like one but she is so grateful for at least she has a place for shelter. What do you expect the houses in slum area would be? Of course they wouldn’t be so perfect to call home. The house she used to stay right now consist of two rooms, a small part where she can consider to be the kitchen and lucky her, she has a bathroom in her house too. Million thanks to the owner of not – so – call house, P’Boy. She rented this house from that squid and live happily with her one and only younger sister, Hongyok.

Pondering on what has happened to her, it was indeed a bad day for Pie. She lost her money and entangle by a ‘fateful’ incident, she just  bumped into an arrogant yet stingy TOM! Alright. Pie admit that she made a wrong move but then she had no choice. And again, why that tom got to be so boastful and annoying? There’s something which made Pie unsatisfied with her.

 

            “P’Pie, what are you thinking of?” Hongyok’s voice taken Pie back to reality. Pie could see Hongyok is walking to her direction. She just came back from her school.

 

          “Are you done with your class today? I guess you are not suppose to be here, right now?” Pie asked. The clock struck 3.00 p.m.  It is kinda weird to see Hongyok around this hour, she usually comes home at the late of evening.

 

          “Oh, yes. The lecturer cancelled our class for today.” Hongyok nodded. She put  her bag on the coffee table and threw herself beside Pie. Pie knew what the younger one will do, she willingly let her lap to be Hongyok’s pillow.

 

            “How was your school? Is everything fine?” Pie asked. She caressed Hongyok’s hair carefully. The love of an elder sister flows in her touch.

 

          “The teacher asked for the fees.” Hongyok sighed. “I got to earn extra money this month.” She added.

 

          “I wish I can help you.” Pie released her heavy sigh too. Guilty expression written all over her face. Hongyok is doing a part time job after her class. Pie realized that Hongyok shouldn’t do that. She needs to focus on her studies but again, they have no choice.

 

           “It’s okay P. It isn’t a big deal.” Hongyok tried to cheer up the situation. She knew exactly what Pie think of.

 

             “I feel useless. I’m sorry..” Pie gave a faint smile to Hongyok. She felt pity towards Hongyok for having a useless sister like her. Pie is jobless. It was not because she doesn’t want to work but none of the employee out there want to hire her. Pie didn’t have a good education background. She don’t even finished her study. She quited from school and gave the oppurtinity for Hongyok to pursue her studies. The facts that they are a lot of competition and excellent graduated students out there made Pie lost in the battle. If she could get a job, she can only be a waitress at the restaurant or perhaps wash the dishes there. The salary are not even enough to meet the demand of their living. Things are getting more costly day by day. How would she arrange her expenses when the income she got is too small?

 

            “No. You’re not. In fact, you’re the most amazing sister I have on this world.” Hongyok cut Pie before she could say anything more. Pie had sacrifice a lot for her. She don’t even mind if she has to do a part time job to support their living.

 

            “I’ll find a way to change our life.” Pie assured it to Hongyok. The two siblings stares into each other eyes, building a silence understanding. The gazes give them courage and the most important thing is, they still have each other to rely on, to share the love and to face any obstacles in their life. After all, they are still a family.

 

            “P’Pie, is there anything bothering you? You were spacing out just now?” Suddenly Hongyok remember that Pie didn’t answer her question earlier.

 

            “I had a bad day, today.” Pie rolled her eyes. Her argument with the arrogant tom keep flashing in her mind. She is in trouble now.

 

            “What happened to you?” Hongyok felt curious. Pie is too expressive to hide her emotion. Hongyok knew there must be something wrong happened to her sister.

 

            “I met an arrogant tom and she ruined my day.” Pie scoffed. The name, Kimhan Jittaleela came across her mind. Pie remember vividly how Kimhan Jittaleela kept insulting her as a poor girl. If it wasn’t because that tom has helped her, she will surely crush Kimhan Jittaleela into pieces.

 

            Then?” Hongyok still can’t get the idea on why Pie got affected by that tom.

 

            “I hate her!” Pie hid the truth that she owed that tom a quite large sum of money. No way, she would ask it from Hongyok. Her sister needs that money for her studies.

 

            “There must be something that made you hate her. Tell me.” Hongyok said. Pie has to admit that Hongyok is so clever to dig any secrets. She is just too good in everything.

 

            “Don’t ask me why. I just hate her so much.” Pie said grumpily. It was so embarassing to tell Hongyok the incident that happened to her this noon. It was her fault anyway. There’s nothing to do with Kimhan Jittaleela  but Pie felt unsatisfied with that tom.

 

            “Did she try to court you?” Hongyok guessed. It really  caught Pie off her guard.

 

            “Jeez! No way! She insulted me and urghh what ever.” Pie messed up her hair. Thinking of the ridiculous incident between her and that tom just gave her headache.

 

            “I think there will be something more interesting happens between you two in the future.” Hongyok grinned like lunatic. Now she sound like a person who can predict the future.

 

            “Oh Lord! Keep me away from that tom.” Pie prayed out loud. Hongyok laughed to see Pie’s reaction.

 

            “P, have you ever heard? The more you say, you don’t want it to happen, the more nearer you are to that thing?” Hongyok teased Pie.

 

            “Nah, stop it. It won’t happen.” Pie recoiled. Really, she don’t even want to have any connection or business with Kimhan Jittaleela. She wished that she could settle everything between herself and that tom as soon as possible.

 

            “I’m telling you the truth anyway.” Hongyok laughed even more. It is so funny to see how Pie frown with each and every word she spoke out.

 

            “NO – NO – NO. Stop it. Hey smelly kid! Get up and take your shower. I’m going to meet P’Boy.” Pie defenced herself. She didn’t want to prolong their conversation or else, Hongyok will shoot her with thousands ridiculous theories of hers.

 

            “Are you going to pay for the rent? I thought I have given you the money two days ago?” Hongyok asked and at the same time, she gets up from Pie’s lap.

 

            “I have settled it yesterday. I’m going to meet him for another purpose.” Pie confirmed it.

 

            “Really?” Hongyok raises her eyebrows, obviously provoking Pie.

 

            “I swear!” Pie said and walked away from the house. From distance, she could hear that Hongyok chuckling non stop. This younger one loves to elder sister.

 

 

P’Boy’s Place

 

            “KNOCK – KNOCK – KNOCK.” Pie knocked the locked door. The squid still didn’t show up even though she has been knocking it several times.

 

            “P’Boy?” Pie shouted the guy’s name. P’Boy is a gay. He always said that he is a girl who trapped in man’s body.

 

            “P’Boy!” Pie shouted louder than before. This time she could hear the guy’s footsteps. Lucky her that P’Boy is home.

 

            “Wassup, Pie?” P’Boy opened the door while yawning lazily. Pie could see that his drowsy face. He must be sleeping just now.

 

            “P’Boy, I need your help.” Pie pouted. Without waiting for his invitation to enter his house, Pie already stepped in and dragged him to the couch.

 

            “Call me Puey. P.U. E. Y!” P’Boy exclaimed. Even though he has reminded Pie for thousand times, Pie still addressing him as Boy. He thinks that the name doesn’t suit him at all.

 

            “Ah what ever you, squid.” Pie stuck out her tongue.

 

            “Oh my goodness. I wonder who is the unlucky person to have you later on, Pie. So hard headed!” P’Boy shook his head and took his seat across Pie. His squid movement always made Pie laugh so hard.

 

            “That’s the question! I need your help, P’Boy!” Pie pleaded to him.

 

            “What?” P’Boy can’t get the clue. He didn’t understand what is Pie talking about. In his knowledge, they are not even planning anything before.

 

            “P’Boy, please change  me to look more beautiful? Please P’Boy. I don’t want to stay in my poor life. I want to live in luxury.  I don’t care even if I have to be a gold digger for it. I just can’t bear to see Hongyok study and working at the same time. She shouldn’t do that. It is my resposiblities. ” Pie knelt down and clasped her hands. She hopes that P’Boy could help her. She has a big mission. A big mission of changing her life even though her effort seems so wrong.

 

P’Boy lost his words. He just stared to Pie with his startle face. It is so unbelievable.

 

            “Tell me who teach you to talk like this? Is it that two monkeys from the workshop?” P’Boy folded his arms and stared to Pie with his stern look.

 

            “No! Mike and Golf didn’t say anything to me. It is my own plan.” Pie shook her head. At that moment, Pie felt she wanted to laugh but then she can’t as P’Boy’s gaze is more like he wants to kill her. There is a history about P’Boy with Mike and Golf. Pie could tell that both of them have a perfect look as a guy. The things that made P’Boy hate them that much is, he didn’t manage to flirt with them. Ah, it was too funny to recall the story.

 

            “Do you realize what are you talking about, Pie? You want to be a gold digger?” P’Boy tried to test Pie’s sanity. He afraid that Pie got some short circuit inside her brain.

 

            “Yes I am P’Boy. I’m sick of living in this hardship.” Pie said in her melodramatic gesture.

 

            “You’re so weird, Pie. Everybody else dreams of being a doctor, stewardess, or at least a teacher but you want to be a gold digger? Are you serious with it? P’Boy asked again with his serious tone. He felt so wrong when Pie made up her mind to be a gold digger. Pie is too innocent to indulge herself into this kind of thing.

 

            “I have no choice P’Boy. Yes. I am desperate. You can say what ever you have in your mind but I don’t care. I need to use this short cut.” Pie assured him with her confidence. She knew P’Boy might not allow her to do such work, that’s why she has to show to him her confidence even though deep inside her, she is unsure about her future.

 

            “Do you realize that you’re not even beautiful like me? Look at your face. Can you catch any men’s attenti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter