After Love.

After Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You looked up from your phone as you smiled realizing how you were sitting on the stairway, blocking several people. In particularly, couples. You chuckled as a couple stopped in front of you before parting hands to get across from you, entangling their hands back together. "Boo, what are you doing sitting in people's way?" Your homoual best friend, Shawn Lee, ask with his hands cupped to his side. You shrugged and pulled your camera to look at the recent photos you took. "Was that just now?" He asked. You nodded before sighing in content.

Love is something. Something big and powerful, yet love hasnt approached you like many other people. 
Love comes in different kinds of approach; love by surprise, love by first sight, or love by coincidence. You name it.
Possessed by the power of love, it can fight battles of the worst, and you did; however, wish for that one day.

Which made you wonder, if you ever fell in love where would it lead you? What kind of future would you have especially after love?

Shawn smiled at your creative picture taking skills. "What happened to your date?" You ask him. He sighed and shook his head, "Apparently, he has a job to do today." You nodded before clinging your arm to his."What about you, did your last night date go well?" A disgusted look came upion your face as you shook you head. "He's," you paused and shook your head, "not my type. He's too awkward, I think I would rather be alone for the rest of my life." Shawn shrugged his shoulder and stopped with a short sigh.

"______, honey, this world is full of lovers. They're loving each other left and right. Sooner or later, there wouldn't be someone left for you. I mean well for you, and you know that, but I can't stand to see you upset whenever you walk pass a couple." He did have a good point, but then again you always pull a smile whenever you see a cute couple. 

"Look," he continues. "I settled a blind date for you. Tonight at 7PM." You sighed and nodded as he gave you the details before bidding you goodbye to attend his urgent meeting.

 

 

"Oh my!" You screech as you looked to the ground, only to spot a bag. You bent down and scooped it up. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you. I wasn't watching where I was going." Your eyes showed little sympathy at your fault. The man chuckled and shook his head. "Oh, please. Forgive me, I was too busy on the phone with my friend that I didn't really pay attention to where I was going." You looked at him. His features were perfected. Black hair and a well fit body."I'm sorry," he utters. You chuckeld and shook your head, "I'm pretty sure it's my fault, I apologize." He let out a soft laugh as you knew this argument of whose fault it was wasnt' going to end perfectly.

"How about this," he offers, "we split the blame instead?" You blinked one too many times. "I mean, that can work too, yeah, sure." You nodded slowly as he smiled and nodded also.

"Name's Baekhyun, you are?" He asked as his hand stuck out to you. "I'm _____, pleasure to meet you, Baekhyun." You took his hand and shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter