Pickup Lines

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Returning back to the mall Luhan quickly called Lay and Tao, telling them to meet up at the food court.
While walking towards the food court he had some difficulties but got there just in time to walk in with Lay. For some unknown reason, Tao was going to come until later.

Later meaning 30 mins but whatever. Luhan didnt have to pay for his lunch so even better. 

"Luhan, what do you want? Ill go order it and you can go it desert for us."

Luhan quickly told what he wanted and walked off to go search for desert. Finally, an excuse to get ice cream. 

Luhan walked off to the ice cream shop, observing how the chairs and tables looked like candy. Real candy. Tasty candy too. And to not his surprised, he saw a little boy walk up to a table and it. Luhan laughed when he heard the little boy's mother scold him for being so dumb. 

Luhan walked up in line and waited patiently for his turn. Taking out his phone he received a text saying to buy mint ice cream. Like how did he know I was going to get ice cream. While thinking that, his phone went off.

Lay: I know you Luhan, so get me mint.


 
"What can I get ya?" — The cashier smiled. 

Luhan smiled back, "Mint, oreo, and chocolate please." 

"Okay, is that all?"

"Yes."

"That would be $9.20"

Luhan paid the cashier and walked onto the 'Pick Up' section and pulled out his phone. 

Luhan: where do you want to sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter