Bubble Tea

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and his friends were walking to the nearest bubble tea shop they could find. Lay saying how he could be taking a nap right now and Tao complaining how he was still tired from the airplane ride. And they would ask themselves, 'Why am I doing this again?', and Luhan would simply say he wanted some, plus he wouldn't stop bugging Lay and Tao until they said yes.

Finally reaching their destination, after asking millions of people directions, they sat down and waited to take their orders.

"May I take your order sir?"

Luhan looked up from his spot, taking in how the worker was so freaking handsome. But Luhan knew, he wasn't his type. He just thought he was cute, thats all. 

"Taro, chocolate, and strawberry please"

"Will that be all?" the worker said in a bored tone.

Luhan noticed how this worker was definitely not liking this job, which made him wonder why he was working here in the first place.

"Yes."

"Kai!" yelled the worker behind him. He was short with big eyes. His appearance made him appear weak but his tone of voice could scare anyone and make them back off instantly. 

"At least smile to customers. Or else,"

So called boy named Kai flinched and nodded but smiled when the big eye boy turned around.
So thats why he's working here.

"Your orders will be here in 5 minutes or so." Kai said with a smile this time.

Luhan watch Kai skip towards the big eye boy and hug him from behind. Pecking him on the cheek quickly before g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter