Opps

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up to noises from the kitchen, Luhan groaned. Why does Lay have to be an early riser? 

Annoyed, Luhan got out of bed and walked towards his attached bathroom and washed his face and brushed his teeth. Not caring how his hair looked like he walked towards his closet and picked out a plain white v-neck and dark washed skinny jeans. 

Walking out of his room he smelled food, on second thought Lay waking up early is perfectly fine. 

"Good morning!" smiled Lay, "When I'm done cooking we can go shopping, but first can you go wake up Tao?"

Luhan merely nodded before walking off to wake up Tao. 

"Tao, wake up." Luhan said calmly. Tao didn't stir. "Yah, wake up now!" Still not moving Luhan shook Tao violently and took his blanket off of him. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Finally.

"Get up lazy . We're going shopping." Luhan said in an annoyed voice. "If you want to look fabulous you better get up now cause we're leaving in 10."

After hearing what Luhan said, Tao quickly got up and ran to get dress. He couldn't go shopping looking like mess where hot strangers could be. Unlike Luhan, Tao's to-do list included getting a boyfriend. 

Walking back to the kitchen Lay smirked, "We're not leaving in 10, more like 30." Luhan just shrugged and walked over to his plate and sat down, enjoying the food Lay cooked. Luhan thanked Lay and waited for Tao to come in and ask why they weren't leaving yet.

Luhan didn't have to wait for long before Tao busted in and told him he was going to kill him because he didn't get his 'beauty' sleep. Luhan just rolled his eyes and told him to shut up and eat his food. Tao quietly sat down and ate. The faster he ate, the faster they get to go shopping. And Tao loved shopping.


-


Walking down the street they were on yesterday, Luhan asked if they could go get some bubble tea real quick before going shopping. Lay and Tao agreed and went inside the bubble tea shop and ordered.

"Chocolate, coconut, and honeydew."

"Chocolate is my favorite, it tastes so gooood." 

Finally noticing the server was talking t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter