EXOR

Revolution of the Beasts

That deer-eyed boy can always sense if something is wrong.

 

It wasn't the problem with killing. He's been witnessing all kinds of beasts get killed daily—it wasn't that. Then again, he's only a new addition to the group, EXOR[esistance], and judging by the name you could tell what they did. He probably still had more to discover. He didn't know why this certain night was any different from others, but something about the way they killed that beast just gave him a weird feeling.

 

With that being said, he threw his cigarette on the concrete, stomping at it with his feet until it died out and became a mush in the ground. He then left his position guarding at the door to follow Sooyoung inside.

 

Once he got inside a blast of cool air hit him and he could hear the muffled sound of Korea's heart-throbbing boy group, EXO, music playing in the other room. It was usual around here. He liked to think that all the members of this group were secretly in love with the group themselves. Of course, they denied it, not wanting to be killed like all the other beasts that have been transformed.

 

The last stage of exorcistransitionia is to admit that you're an exorcist, after that within 24 hours you turn into a beast and do all sorts of weird things! Such as becoming a sasaeng fan, writing 'you' fanfictions, and believing the delusion that you will somehow marry and bare the children of one of the members of EXO—then you're killed.

 

“Ah, Luhan-hyung!” Kai greeted brightly at the front desk once the older boy approached, “Heading home?” he asked. He said all of this while not looking away from his computer screen, Luhan was surprised that the younger man could tell it was him. But then again he did have senses like a wolf.

 

Luhan shook his head slowly, “Not yet—I just want to check out some things first.” he explained, already walking down the hall towards the main office.

 

“Alright, see you then!” Kai called after him and Luhan did a two-finger wave as he continued down the hall; his hand was nervously running through his thick blonde hair, making it spike upwards as a habit.

 

The deer-eyed boy, dubbed Luhan, was recommended to join the group by his father Suho. After the older man witnessed his eldest son get whipped in the in a street gang fight (he was trying to be heroic to save his little sister, but it didn't work out) he reasoned that to become a better fighter he should join EXOR[esistance].

 

Luhan felt embarrassed. Embarrassed for getting kicked in the . Embarrassed for the fact that his father watched. His other father, Lay, thought that it would be a bad idea since Luhan is only seventeen. And being that young, you cannot help but be naïve. Luhan agreed with his father of course, not wanting to spend his days watching 'professionals' kill teenage girls and grandmas that turned into beasts due to the disease.

 

But after attending one meeting, he found out that he didn't have to do anything save for standing around and smoking—he liked that.

 

“Luhan?” D.O's soft voice jolted Luhan out of his thoughts and he looked around frantically, how did he get in to the bathroom? “You're not home yet?”

 

“Why does everyone keep asking me that? I'm even older than you guys.”

 

D.O smiled brightly as he turned off the faucet, reaching out for one of the paper towels with flower prints on them. “Sorry—you're still the newbie here, you're like a child to us.”

 

“Whatever, do you know where boss is?”

 

“Kris?”

 

“No, Tiffany. And Sooyoung, it'd be nice to see Taeyeon as well.” Luhan explained. D.O suddenly paled, and all you could hear was water dripping out of the faucet. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at the shorter(?) boy. “What's wrong?”

 

“Well..there's a problem..”