Les Filles Féroces

Revolution of the Beasts

D.O. sighed, "Well, let's go outside first." the boys stepped out the door, into the hallway. The hallway released a cold-dark atmosphere. It was practically empty with cheap lamps hanging from the ceiling, and the light bulbs were flickering from not being replaced for many years. The walls and flooring was concrete. It was cold, indeed.

 

Luhan raised his eyebrows and looked around, making sure the coast is clear. The deer-eyed boy leaned in closer, "What is it?"

 

D.O. remained in silence as he saw the two walking towards them. He then motioned his eyeballs towards them, giving a sign to Luhan to back off.

 

Luhan opened his soft pink lips again and repeated, "What is it?" He tapped his foot waiting for a reply. After a few moments of silence once again, he took out his lighter and a cigarette stick. He put the stick in his mouth and flicked open his lighter. Just when he was about he was about to smoke, a hand stopped him, it was Tiffany.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" The voice was cold and sharp as ice, but yet plain.

 

Luhan looked up and scrunched up his face, but then quickly gave a smirk. "Smoking, that's what." he hissed with the stick muffled between his lips. He then lit it up, puffing the smoke into their faces.

 

D.O. muttered in the background, "I wouldn't do that if I were you.."

 

Tiffany shot daggers at D.O., giving him a back off face. "Do Kyungsoo, leave. Don't you know what time it is?" she growled.

 

D.O. squeezed his fists tightly, he didn't like it when people called him by his real name or as he refers it, his old name. He had a bad past, but he joined EXOR[esistance] to forget all about it. He sighed and released the grip of his fists, "Yes, madam. Luhan, let's go." he grabbed Luhan's wrist.

 

Sooyoung stepped in front of him before he could take any steps, "Stop. Leave the boy here." she hissed. Sooyoung then slapped D.O.'s hand off of Luhan's wrist, "Now leave." she pointed to the end of the hallway.

 

D.O. gulped, "Y-Yes." he quickly sped away for the sake of his life.

 

Sooyoung turned around and shot Luhan a cold stare, "Now, would you remove that filthy piece of ?"

 

Luhan groaned and bent down, removing the stick from his mouth. He then rubbed the cigarette on the concrete floor with the heel of his shoe. Luhan got up and crossed his arms, "Why am I being kept here when everyone went home?"

 

The two girls smirked at each other.

 

"Well?" he yelped, giving off a helpless puppy tone.