Sweet Sick Memory

Revolution of the Beasts

"Oh my god!" I'd say laughing as we'd slaughter the beast. She was worthless anyway, why would anyone need her?

 

▶Flashback

 

The beast would ask me, "whoo dis??" I just smirked and told her she didn't need to worry about it.

 

I walked towards the bonfire with the gang. We'd set the beast down on a piece of cloth and grabbed out our supplies. "Tonight is the night we all shall celebrate this great memory." I ominously laughed and grabbed out my razor blade. I skinned the beast slowly so that she would feel the pain, this was the moment the gang and I were waiting for. We will not regret it, ever.

 

"Who dis??" the beast croaked as she stared at the masked cluster who were torturing her nicely.

 

I scoffed and put down my razor blade, I was sick and tired of of her ugly groaning about who we were. "Shut the hell up, no one will ever know about this," I smirked, "you're going to die." I picked up my razor blade and continuously skinned her tanned thighs until the fresh blood came piling out.

 

"Who dis???" she groaned again. Did she not understand? We shall finish her off.

 

We ignored her and continued torturing her. After I finished skinning her, I grabbed out my golden knife and the blade as blood came dripping out of my mouth. I looked towards the gang, "Now is the time." They nodded and proceeded with our plan.

 

▶After murder

 

We drove to downtown L.A. where our hangout was. A lot of other gangs we here. I hopped out of the truck's trunk and grabbed the body that was tied in a sack.

 

"Watcha got there?" a deer-eyed guy said while smoking his cigar.

 

I coldly glared at him and roughly dragged the body into our lair. We had three floors. The last floor was where the basement of death lied. We threw all of our dead bodies there. Lucky for this hideous , she was probably the last body we'd ever lay a finger on.

 

I sighed in relief, "We finished them all."

 

▶Present

 

Now until this day, no one has ever known about what our gang did or who we were. Surprisingly, none of the other gangs murdered people constantly like we did.

 

There is only one thing.. the deer-eyed boy. I still remember that deer-eyed boy, he would always watch us everyday as we'd drag sacks into our building. He was probably the only one who knew, but that is now gone. Just like the other events, all just a sweet-sick memory.