Chapter 1

Red Riding Hood

  C h a p t e r   O n e  

 
 
 

 Everything stayed very still, especially his body which he just couldn't seemed to move no matter how hard he tried.

"So I see, you woke up." The voice was like a melodic tune, soft and sweet. Fingers grasp onto Chanyeol's chin, turning his face. "You... actually woke up." Surprise and amusement stared back at him as he stared into the purple eyes. He had hair that reaches his eyebrows, quite a sharp chin and small, tender lips. Along with that is the high cheekbones that enhanced his feminine look. And a red cloak on him.

Chanyeol's eyes widen at the sight of the cloak, suddenly images of what happened before flowing back to him. Noticing his behavior, Baekhyun grinned. "So you finally noticed the cloak. You know who I am right, werewolf?" Chanyeol shivered, blood turning cold and feeling exposed. 

"Stay strong, Chanyeol​." He told himself and swore that he would never let down his mental guard again and let the kitsune intrude, even though he hardly had any idea of how. 

"Now, tell me-" the dark haired boy said, pulling a chair for himself, "- why are you here?" He looked directly into the dark orbs of the half sedated male. "Of course, besides the fact that I brought you here." He added. 

When the latter had not answered,  Baekhyun placed the the tip of a blade against the thin skin of his neck. "Speak!" the male roared and Chanyeol almost flinched. Gritting his teeth,  Chanyeol used all the strength he had to shake his head. 

"Do you really," Baekhyun said as he stood, body slanting towards the other; pressure on the neck increasing "really, think that this knife that I just coincidentally sharpened today wouldn't dig deep into your neck, straight to the bones?"

Silence along with the gory following it filled the room. 

Baekhyun picked up the axe next to him. "Oh, I'm sorry," Baekhyun spoke with mock sadness, "I lied. Actually, I wouldn't be using that knife to kill you. it's too thin for that." He raised the axe, eyes no longer purple but instead, blazing red with anticipation and sadism. He lifted the equipment up a little more for momentum then... Release...

The sharp edge split through the air as Chanyeol's thoughts directing itself to look at the reasons he came and why he had to survive... somehow. 

Speed, strength

The words flashed across inside his brain. 'Too late' he heard the opposite male say with closed mouth. The solid silver laughed at him as his body and mind froze up, rigid and that numbness through his limbs with blood pumping so loud that he was not even sure if he had heard the male across him chuckle, body shaking, causing the edge of the axe digging into his neck even more.

"So," Baekhyun swing the axe to the left and leaned towards it, "you really thought I was gonna kill you." Chanyeol could only blink blankly at the purple eyes, not realising that the other had forgotten to add in "I could also have you killed actually,"  and then "but just... your face...". 

"Now," the tall said to the taller while untying his artwork of ropes, "you can go."

The taller stared down at him, eyes still ever-wide. "Wha-what..."

"Just go..." the purple eyed stranger just shoved the frightful and stupor male out of the door, back into the deep snow.

The stranded werewolf could only stand frozen on the ground. "How did... what... the others.. who came here... never got back?" He pondered. If he succeeded in getting out of the kitsune's house alive, why had no one been back from this mountain? This... Ghost Mount?

With those ideas in mind, Chanyeol walked forward, heading towards the patch of greenness of where the direction of home must be: at the other side of the trees.

While Baekhyun stood still on the other side of the door with his voice barely above a whisper thinking to himself. "He must be thinking how do people not survive me?" His moved his gaze to the windows and sighed. "Because, my dear, I don't kill. The forest is there to do that for me."

With those thoughts still occupying his mind, Chanyeol walked towards the forest.

 

 
 
 
 


 
 

author's notes: I know this isn't that good and I also haven't been updating any chapters for so long.... I'M SO SORRY! I'm sort of into those manga worlds with super good

looking characters inside. ughh But seriously though,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY READING THE STORY. SUB IF YOU WANT, COMMENT TOO, IF YOU MAY~

FEEDBACKS ARE SO DAMN WELCOME! :D