chapter 21

Detectives

''y-yunho?!''  Yesung called out. What was he doing here? Wasn’t he suppose to be keeping still in the car? Why was he out here? He turned to Jessica’s direction, wondering why were they doing here?

Jessica, who just finished reclaiming her gun from yunho faced yesung. ‘’s-sorry oppa..he just took off suddenly when he saw someone driving a car past ours.’’

‘’that must be his son...he got away, crap!’’ yesung turned to face the bald leader. Who was now lying on the ground. Hands covering the part where he was shot. He walked over to his side. Yesung clenched his fist. ‘’I...I would very much like to kill you right now...for taking away my best friend’s life. But that would be wrong of me..hangeng wouldn’t want me to do that.’’

The bald man just laughed. ‘’haha!’’ ‘coughs coughs’.

Yesung asked for kibum to call the ambulance before facing baldy again. Siwon, who was still hugging a crying sooyoung, released her and walked to yesung’s side, looking down at him.

He bent down, grabbing onto his collars with both his hands before shaking him. ‘’return hyung to me! Return me my older brother’s life! Return it to me!!!’’

Yesung bend down to comfort siwon. ‘’siwon, come on, don’t waste your time and breath on him.’’

Siwon started crying.

‘’look siwon, you finally get to cuff him personally. You finally caught the man responsible for hangeng’s death. You did it..’’

Yesung placed his hands on siwon’s shoulder. ‘’release him siwon. You’ve done you job.’’

‘’y-yesung..why? why did you threw yourself in front of me and youngie?’’

‘’why? You’re asking me why? Seriously?! Its because i promised hangeng i took care of you!’’

‘’why?! I was always giving you the cold shoulder ever since high school! Why?!’’

‘’siwon..i don’t blame you for that...anyone would have done the same thing to me if they were in your shoes.’’

Siwon just stood there, dumbfounded. He felt bad for the way he had been treating yesung, sure yesung did try to harm him back in high school, but that was the past, yesung is a totally changed man.

Yesung turn to kibum and ryeowook. ‘’guys take care of him.’’ He helped siwon up the ground and they began walking away from baldy. That’s when they heard jessica screaming their names. ‘’yesung oppa! Won won!’’

They both looked back to see the bald man, rising to his feet slowly, with his pistol on hand. Pointing it at yesung.

Siwon react quickly to the situation, he reached for yesung’s gun holster and pull out his gun, pointing it at baldy and shooting him 2 times in the chest.

BANG, BANG!

‘’ahhhhhhh....’’ he felled once more to the ground.

Yesung was sweating. What just happened? Siwon saved him, that’s what happened. He turned to siwon.

‘’s-siwon..you..’’

‘’you would have done the same thing for me..hyung.’’

‘’h-hyung?’’ yesung digged his ears. Did he hear correctly? Did siwon just called him hyung?

‘’hangeng hyung wouldn’t want me to stay mad at you..he always wanted us to get along..’’

Kibum ran to the bald man’s side to check to see whether he really was dead. He held a finger under his nose. No breathing.

He looked back up at the others. ‘’h-he’s dead hyung.’’

Yesung just nodded. ‘’siwon...thank you..thank you for saving me and giving me a chance.’’

Siwon gave him a weak smile. ‘’its nothing.’’

‘’guys! Where’s soo?!’’ Jessica suddenly voiced out, causing the others to looked at their surroundings.

‘’that’s right! Where is she?!’’ kibum said.

‘’youngie? She’s was just behind me just now?!’’ siwon said. ‘’youngie?! Youngie where are you?!’’

He was starting to get worried, where could she have gone to?

Yesung sighed. ‘’argh...this is getting irritating! Sica, bum stay with yunho here, wookie, siwon you 2 with me to the building.’’

They complied.

Siwon, yesung and ryeowook made their way inside the ware house again. They decided to split again. Yesung and ryeowook to the first 5 floors while siwon to the last 2 floors.

Siwon reached the last floor after he was done and sure that sooyoung wasn’t anywhere in the six floor. He was starting to get hopeless when he suddenly heard the sound of tap water running accompanied by silent sobbing and sniffing. Where was the sound coming from? He wondered. Up ahead was a door left slightly opened. Siwon could see that it was a handicap’s toilet and there was a bit of light visible from the small gap between the door and the latch. ‘’youngie?’’

He slowly approached the toilet, walking and walking and walking tilled he stop just in front of the door. The sobbing became louder, it was definitely sooyoung who was crying, judging by the voice of the crying. He opened the door, and true enough, she was there. Crying and washing her hands. She had not noticed him yet. She just kept washing her hands and crying.

‘’youngie?’’ siwon called out to her as he walk over.

Sooyoung stop awhile and looked at him, with those tears in her eyes before returning to washing her hands. Siwon walked nearer to her, he knew why she was acting this way, it was because she shot the man earlier on.

‘’youngie?’’ he called out one more time but she just ignored him and continued rubbing her hands with soap. Siwon couldn’t bear to see her acting like this so he grabbed her hands. ‘’youngie, that’s enough, your hands are already clean..stop washing them.’’

Sooyoung just pulled her hands free from his, intending to wash them again but siwon held it again, slightly tighter. ‘’youngie stop already.’’ Once again, she pry her hands free from his. Siwon decided he had enough so he got her by the shoulders and spun her around to make her face him. ‘’youngie i said enough!‘’

‘’let me go wonnie! I’m not done yet!’’ she tried to spin herself around to the basin but siwon had his hands locked firmly on her shoulders, dis-enabling her from spinning around.

‘’youngie stop it! they are clean already. Look at it yourself.’’

‘’no they are not wonnie! They aren’t, didn’t you see what i did just now?! I shot that guy..i hurt him!’’

‘’youngie its not your fault! You were trying to protect me from him, it was un-avoidable! It had to be done! Don’t be so harsh on yourself.’’

‘’I could have just use something else to knock him out! Why did i use the gun and draw out blood?! I’m stupid wonnie! I’m so stupid.’’ She started crying.

Siwon put a hand at the back of her head and pushed it towards his shoulders. The other arm circling sooyoung’s back. ‘’youngie, i’ll say it again. Its not your fault.’’ He rubbed circles on her back while his other hand her hair. ‘’you did that to save me. If you didn’t do it, i would have died.’’

‘’but.’’

‘’ssshhh youngien, no buts.you did the right thing.’’

She just silently cried while embracing him.

Siwon chuckled. ‘’haha besides. You didn’t kill him at all, he’s just injured.’’

Sooyoung slapped his arms while still hugging him, she unintentionally slapped the wounded arm.

‘’ahhh! Youngie! It hurts!’’

Siwon broke the hug to examine his slash wound.

‘’oh my gosh! I’m sorry wonnie...i-i didnt mean it, its just that you still can laugh after something serious like this happened. I couldn’t believe it. let me take a look at it.’’ sooyoung got his arm and started folding his sleeves to see the wound. She grasped the moment she saw how serious it was, well it was serious, but not that serious until he had to do surgery. She started to tear up again.

‘’dearie...why are you crying again?’’ siwon asked this time.

‘’wonnie...its my fault..its my fault that you were injured.’’

‘’huh? No its not.’’

‘’you got injured because you tried to protect me..’’

‘’youngie..whats wrong with you today? You seem way more emotional then you are. Not saying that you’re emo.’’

Sooyoung sniffed.

Siwon held her chin upwards, making her look at him. ‘’hey. I’m fine youngie, really. Your safety is much more important to me alright? I don’t know what i do without you.’’

She smiled at him, rubbing her tears away. ‘’t-thank you.’’

‘’haha come on babe, don’t need for that alright? A simple kiss would do.’’ Siwon said as he made smoochy faces at sooyoung, who just chuckled abit before placing her lips on his.

She parted and wiped siwon’s mouth. ‘’come on wonnie...lets get you fix.’’

‘’haha yeah, that reminds me, i’ve got to let hyung and wookie know you’re safe.’’

‘’hyung?’’ sooyoung asked suprised. Didn’t hangeng died? Why was siwon mentioning him.

‘’haha, youngie i meant yesung.’’ Siwon smiled and place a hand over sooyoung’s shoulders, walking out the toilet and making their way outside the building.

‘’i thought you disliked him?’’

‘’well...i did. But i couldn’t keep being childish right?’’

Sooyoung just smiled, happy that siwon wasn’t mad at yesung no more.

‘’hows the bald guy?’’

‘’i-i shot him dead youngie..’’ siwon’s smile fell.

Sooyoung stopped for awhile.

‘’y-you killed him?’’

Siwon sighed. ‘’yeah, he tried to kill yesung. So i shot him 2 more times.’’

‘’wonnie...’’

‘’i’m alright youngie. I mean, i’m not for now but i’ll be after awhile. Don’t worry.’’

With that they regrouped at the back gate.

---------------------------------

Somewhere in the trees, were a pair of binoculars pointed at the team’s standing position, also at the dead leader’s body. It later shift a little when it saw sooyoung, siwon, yesung and ryeowook coming out from the warehouse and going to where kibum, jessica and yunho was. They seemed to be talking about something. Soon the ambulance arrived, taking the wounded henchmens to the hospital while body bagging the deceased leader. The mysterious figure wielding the binoculars and staring into it placed it down, before taking out his phone and dialing up someone.

‘’yeah....so h-how is it? i-i-is my father alright? Did he manage to escape somehow?’’

The figure only sigh silently before returning to speak on the phone. ‘’chansung, your father’s dead.’’

There was silence at the other line of the conversation.

‘’chansung? Boss ? A-are you there?’’

It took about 2 mins before chansung replied back.

‘’w-who killed him?’’ he sounded as if he had been crying and not to mention pissed.

‘’i have no idea what’s his name, but i can send you his picture.’’

‘’please. Do it..’’

The henchmen which chansung left secretly to stay behind and observe the incident ended the call and held his phone up, pointing its built in camera to siwon and zooming in to him before locking on to him.

‘click’

He snapped a picture of siwon and immediately forward it to chansung.

Chansung waited to recieve the image. He soon heard his phone beeping. Indicating that the image has already been sent to him. He breath out slowly before opening the message and taking a look at the image.

He clenched his fist. ‘’so this i-is the guy who killed you?’’

Chansung gritted his teeth before punching his steering wheel. ‘’i’ll make sure you pay for killing him..’’

He called his henchmen who had snapped the picture of siwon. ‘’get the details about this guy...i’m gonna make sure he suffers and experience hell.’’

‘’yes sir..right away..oh and i forgot to mention earlier on..yunho also played apart of killing your father.’’

‘’yunho? U-know yunho?! He was involved too?! Where is he?!’’

‘’he’s with the cops.’’

‘’argh! Nevermind that. Just get me the details about the cop who killed dad.’’

‘’right away sir.’’

With that the called ended and chansung drove off. Swearing vengance upon siwon, promising himself to make sure he pays for killing his father.

---------------------------------

The group finally made it back to the office after everything was cleared. Siwon and sooyoung however left earlier to go home. They had enough adventure for 1 night. Heck it was a pretty hectic and scary night. With the shooting and hitting, not to mention killing.

Siwon droved himself and sooyoung to her house. He parked his car and got out with her, making his way to her house. Sooyoung placed the key into the gate of her house and turned it. she opened the door and made her way inside her house with siwon closely behind. Sooyoung checked the clock that was mounted on her house wall to see the time, it was already 1.15am.

‘’wonnie..go take a seat at the couch. I’ll get the first aid kit out.’’

Siwon smiled. ‘’alright youngie.’’

‘’s-siwon oppa?’’ siwon heard a familiar voice of a girl named seohyun calling him as she made her way out her room.

‘’oh hey seo..what are you doing up so late at night?’’ siwon asked.

‘’oh...i couldn’t sleep, so i thought of drinking some milk. What are you doing here-oh my! What happened to your arm siwon oppa?!’’

‘’he got injured trying to save me. Move aside seo.’’ Sooyoung said as she exited the store room with the first aid kit in her hand. ‘’wonnie come over to the couch sooyoung said as she dragged siwon to the couch and sat him down.

Sooyoung opened the kit and took out some cotton bud and guaze and anti-septic cream. Applying them onto the cotton bud before taking siwon’s wounded arm and reaching to tend to it with it.

While she was busy with that, seohyun sat across them and looked at them. ‘’you save unnie?! Wow..siwon oppa, you were soooo brave to do that.’’ Seohyun said as she smiled sweetly. ‘’does it hurts?’’

‘’well it’s not really that pain-OWWWW! Youngie that hurts!’’

‘’oops sorry wonnie..’’

Seohyun laughed. ‘’haha siwon oppa, you’re so funny. Was the case a success tonight?’’

‘’y-yeah..sort of..AHHH!’’ siwon said as he let out another scream of agony. ‘’ahhhh youngie! Gentle! Please! It really hurts..’’

‘’sorry!’’

Seohyun cringed at the sight of siwon’s wound, she decided she didn’t wanted to see more so she got up to her feet. ‘’well, i guess i’ll be heading into my room first. See you soon siwon oppa. Goodnight. Unnie goodnight, you’re really lucky to have siwon oppa as your boyfriend, he’s so caring.’’

Sooyoung blushed, causing seohyun to smile. ‘’well, nights.’’ With that she headed in her room.

Siwon smiled after seohyun left. He looked at sooyoung. ‘’ahhh!!! Youngie seriously! Gently!’’

‘’wonnie i’m already trying my best not to make it hurt more! Just stay still.’’ Sooyoung said.

Siwon pouted. ‘’me no like you!’’ he joked.

Sooyoung looked up at him, surprised at his sudden childish behaviour. She let out a small laugh. ‘’hahaha wonnie! What was with that?! Me no like you? Haha!’’

Siwon smiled cheekily before cringing again when sooyoung placed the bud onto his wound again. ‘’owww youngie noona, gently a bit....siwon feels painful there.’’

Sooyoung burst out laughing. ‘’haahhah! Wonnie! Stop it! i can’t concentrate with you being like that!’’

‘’why?! Youngie noona not happy with siwon?’’ siwon pouted again.

Sooyoung pinched his face.

‘’hahaha ow ow ow! Okok youngie i’ll stop!’’

Sooyoung laughed. ‘’wonnie you sure know how to lift my spirits up.’’

‘’of course...best boyfriend there is.’’ Siwon said as he pointed at himself.

‘’yeap! I’m the luckiest girl! I have the most handsomest Korean for a boyfriend, not to mention a sweet and caring one too.’’ Sooyoung said.

‘’awww youngie..i’m flattered.’’

‘’haha yea you are!’’

‘’i have the prettiest Korean girlfriend. I’m the luckiest guy in the world!’’

‘’haha yea you got that right!’’

‘’haha, alright youngie. Gently this time alright?’’ siwon said. ‘’gently, gently, there we go, gently, gently, gent-LY! ARGH YOUNGIE!’’

‘’i’m sorry wonnie!’’ sooyoung said as she quickly blew on his wound. Making siwon feel slightly better.

‘’ahhh yes..thats more like it. but you know what be more better?’’ he asked her.

‘’what wonnie?’’

‘’haha a kiss.’’ Siwon pointed to his cheeks.

Sooyoung laughed and kiss him on the cheek.

‘’yay! Thank you youngie noona.’’ Siwon started with his acting again.

‘’haha there you go again!’’

‘’now here youngie noona!’’ siwon pointed to his lips.

Sooyoung scoffed and shook her head while laughing before kissing him on the lips.

‘’haha! Thank you!’’ siwon said.

‘’you’re welcome.’’ Sooyoung smiled.

There was a moment of silence after that. Sooyoung continued keeping herself occupied with tending to siwon’s wound while siwon just stared at her. Man, she really is beautiful. Just looking at her working diligently just to make sure his arm is properly treated really made his day (or night...whatever). during that moment of silence, siwon grabbed sooyoung’s hand as she was about to treat his wounds again, causing her to look up. ‘’haha wonnie i’m not done yet-‘’

Siwon kissed her on the lips, pulling her nearer to him. He parted after a good 2 minutes. ‘’thank you youngie.’’

‘’haha what?’’

‘’thank you for everything. I love you. Saranghae.’’

Sooyoung pecked him on the lips. ‘’i love you too wonnie..saranghae.’’

‘’haha come on let finish up, wonnie!’’

15 minutes later, she was done.

‘’haha phew..i’m done wonnie!’’

‘’haha thank you youngie..’’ he kissed her cheeks.

‘’you’re welcome.’’

‘’alright..i guess i better be heading home now.’’ Siwon said as he got up the couch.

‘’wait wonnie!’’ she held his hands. He turned back to her.

‘’yeah youngie?’’

‘’could you...could you stay overnight tonight? I don’t wanna be alone tonight..’’

Siwon smiled. ‘’haha youngie. I’ve got no extra clothings.’’

‘’well you can wear mine...’’

‘’haha choi sooyoung! Did you not hear yourself?! i cant be wearing your clothes. I’m a guy, you cant expect me to wear your blouse or hot pants right? Haha!’’

‘’please wonnie! Stay with me tonight.’’

‘’haha babe i want too..look let me just head back home to get my clothes then i’ll come back here alright?’’ he kissed her.

‘’haha alrightly wonnie...you have 5 mins though.’’

‘’what in the world youngie?! Haha am i that irresistible?’’

‘’haha self praise eh?’’ sooyoung said. ‘’yeah yeah wonnie, i can’t leave with you not by my side.’’ She jokingly said, though she really meant it. she felt herself getting really too attached to him.

‘’haha alright dearie. I’ll be back in 5.’’ Siwon said as he left the house and made his way back home.