Chen

Your First Kiss with EXO! (Oneshot Collection)

image

You sprinted through the dark maze, occasionally seeing flashes of multi-coloured lasers or other players rushing past you. This game of laser tag was the most intense you’d ever played, and it didn’t help that your super competitive boyfriend Jongdae was on the opposing team, determined to shoot you down as many times as he could. You crouched, navigating around the corners as sneakily as possible, easily tagging your friends on the enemy team.  There was nothing more pleasing than tagging them, only to see them turn around in confusion and shout “Okay, where did that even come from?” You grinned at your legendary laser tag skills, making it doubly important to retain this reputation by beating Jongdae, so as to avoid being eternally teased by him. All of a sudden, you became aware of a slight movement in your peripheral vision. “Not this time, troll,” you thought, swiftly turning around with your gun in hand, only to see Jongdae duck behind cover just in time.

“You’re in my sights, Chenchen!” you practically roared, setting chase. You heard Jongdae’s trademark shrieking and yelling throughout the corridors of the laser tag maze, desperately trying to identify where the noise was coming from so you could attack him. As you turned the corner, you saw him sprint just ahead of you. Temporarily distracted by how close you were to tagging him, Jongdae cut the corner too soon and ran right into the wall, knocking the gun right out of his hands. He stopped dead in his tracks, slowly putting his hands up and looking at you with a plea for mercy in his eyes.

“_____-ah… I’m unarmed… You wouldn’t tag me when it’s not fair, right?” he asked calmly, but his darting eyes betrayed his nerves, as he watched the gun you gripped. You thought hard, still standing there with the gun aimed at his chest. This was your chance to beat Jongdae and to brag about it forever, but… it wasn’t really fair to take advantage of his misfortune…

You sighed heavily, putting down your gun. “Fine… truce,” you said dejectedly, holding out your hand to Jongdae to solidify the peace treaty with a handshake. Jongdae broke out into the kittenish grin that made you weak at the knees, took your hand softly, and pulled you in for a grateful, beautiful kiss, with him smiling into the kiss the whole time. As he pulled away, you stood dazed for a second, wishing you could see more of his gorgeous features in the dimmed lighting. “Thanks, jagiya,” he murmured. You continued wistfully gazing up at him, soaking in the moment. Being Jongdae though, he startled you right out of your dreamy reverie by suddenly shouting “Catch me if you can!” before swiftly picking up the gun he’d dropped and sprinting deep into the maze. You couldn’t help but chuckle to yourself at the alternate sweetness and playfulness of your boyfriend, calling out “I’m hot on your heels!” as you set off, with your first kiss still replaying in your mind.