Xiumin

Your First Kiss with EXO! (Oneshot Collection)

image

“Minseok, I am so, so sorry! This was just so out of the blue!” you apologised as you opened the door for your boyfriend, letting him into your house.

“Hey, don’t beat yourself up about it! This could be pretty fun, actually,” he said as he greeted you with a hug. This lovely embrace was instantly interrupted by your two cousins, two and five years old respectively, as they pushed in between you and Minseok. You had planned to spend this evening having dinner with him, but unexpectedly, you had to care for your little cousins for the night. You didn’t want to cancel on him altogether, so Minseok, being the sweetheart that he is, suggested that he could help you out with the babysitting as well as spend a quiet night indoors with you.  Before you could get angry at your cousins for interrupting your lovely moment with Minseok, he turned to the kids and immediately scooped the youngest up in his arms and ruffled the hair of the older one. “Hey guys!” he laughed, twirling the younger one around. “I’m your Minseok hyung tonight, okay?” For a while you simply stood there, observing Minseok playing with the children like he’d known them his whole life, as you felt your heart grow even fonder for him. After a whole evening of tickle-fights, lolly-binges and childish fart jokes, it was time to put your cousins to bed. Minseok volunteered to read the boys their bedtime story, complete with fire-breathing dragons and brave knights. You then tucked the little monsters into bed, kissing them both on the forehead.

“Your mum and dad will be here tomorrow morning to pick you up, okay?”, you reassured the boys as they happily nodded, snuggling into their sheets. Leaving the room with Minseok, you gently closed the door to the spare bedroom that your cousins were occupying for the night.

“So?” Minseok asked, smirking at you in the corridor.

“Hm?” you looked up at him, not understanding what his question was.

“Where’s my goodnight kiss?” he pouted, pulling some aegyo which he knew was your weakness. You laughed at his childish antics, before quickly leaning over and planting a chaste kiss on his lips, the very first of its kind between you. When you pulled away, you saw Minseok looking at you with wide eyes, taken aback by your forwardness, not expecting you to actually respond to his playful suggestion!

“Oh wow!” he sighed contently, before diving in for more kisses, interspersed with giggles from the both of you.