Tao

Your First Kiss with EXO! (Oneshot Collection)

image

You blushed as your boyfriend squealed at the top of his lungs, rushing straight for the arcade game he’d spotted at the amusement park. Stuffing pink fairy floss into his mouth, Tao shrieked “Baobei, baobei! Let’s play this one!”, drawing curious glances from everyone around you. You shuffled up to your excited boyfriend, checking out the game he wanted to play. Of course: the classic amusement park game to win a plush toy!

“Baobei, just wait, I’ll get you a panda so you can cuddle it even when I’m not here,” Tao called out, rushing forward to try his hand at the game. You rolled your eyes at his cheesiness, and how much he wanted to prove his manliness by winning you the toy panda. You watched as he threw the rings at the target… once… twice… thrice… and yet, he didn’t manage to score any points at all. Looking back at you in dismay and shock, Tao whined and babbled “I swear it’s rigged! I’m really good at this! I should’ve gotten it for you baobei! I’ll try again, okay? It was just rigged.” You burst out laughing at his childish attitude and determination, as Tao stared at you, completely confused by your reaction.

“Why would I need another panda when I’ve got you?”, you asked sweetly, before standing on tiptoes and placing an innocent peck on his lips, the first you had ever laid on someone, proudly telling the world that this excited, overgrown kid was your boyfriend. Tao was slightly dazed after the kiss, but quickly broke into a huge grin as he realised what had happened. “My baobei is the best!” Tao announced to the world, almost crushing you in a huge bear hug as the two of you giggled at how you could be so embarrassing together.