His house

my everlasting crush

Baekhyun:You wrote that you want a husband that always first letter start with B.So its probaly me,Byun Baekhyun.

You:You not the only boy that start with B right?

Baekhyun:we already reach my house.lets go

Baekhyun open the door car you you and you two go to the house.'No one at the house,baekhyun?'you ask him.Baekhyun reply 'nope,just you and me'.He smile and open the door house.His house was tidy and clean.'so what movie we gonna watch?'you ask him.'maybe ghost stories?.baekhyun say

You:oh okey...(actually you hate ghost stories couse you really scare about ghost)

Baekhyun take snack and coke from his kitchen.He sit beside you.You two was so close and you start to feel nervous.You two start to watch the movie and suddenly he place his head at your shoulder.You heart beats really faster now and you guess he can fell it.When the ghost appeared at the tv,you really scare and you dint  realise you hug baekhyun.When you push him.He dint let you go at still hug you. Your face really near to his face and suddenly he said 'can we just being like this for a moment?' You really blushing but he  kiss your forehead and you really speachless now.You suddenly push him  and says 'sorry,i want to go to kitchen.You wash your face because you really shocked right now.'Oh my god,why he do this? You go to the sofa and you see him already asleep.You look at him"he is really cute even he sleep" you turn off the tv and you sleep at the another sofa.