first date

my everlasting crush

You was wearing a simple jeans and a white shirt.Now you think to use makeup,but how? You even dont know how to use eyeliner.Okey,dont use makeup its better because you think your brother will found out about it.You waiting for Baekhyun.

Its already 7o'clock and suddenly..

Ding dong~ it was Baekhyun in front of your house.He wear jeans and a black shirt.He really handsome and you start to feel like your heart gonna explode again.Your mum look at Baekhyun and says 'You must be Baekhyun right?I still remember you always fight with (your name).You two now are teenagers now.So Baekhyun take care of her okay?.'Okey aunty.says Baekhyun.

ENJOY YOUR DATE~~~ chanyeol yelled loudy and both of you just laugh..You enter his car and you really like to see him drive because he look so good and handsome.

YOU POV

He really handsome this night.Baekhyun why you come back to my life.Your smile,your eyes and everything about you gonna make me feel crazy.Even when you keep bullied and tease me when we still young.I still like you.And i really hate this feeling.Its make me act like  a stupid

Baekhyun POV

She still pretty like before.Im glad i found you now and im not gonna leaving you again.Im always bullied you when we still young because it is the only way to stay close with you.I feel like a coward now because i like you for a long time but i still dint confess it to you.Sorry (your name),i just think that you might not love me.

 

 

 

At the car,you just keep quit and suddenly Baekhyun ask

Baekhyun:Do you still keep our book?

You:Book? What book?

Baekhyun:You always dint remember anything..our love story book.

Suddenly you remember.when you two was 10,you wrote

a book about your future husband,how your future husband look like,your future husband personality.Baekhyun do it to.He also wrote about his future wife.Baekhyun keep your book and you keep his book

Baekhyun:I still keep it.I always read it you know.You wrote that you want a husband just like me.

You was shocked and now you feel like want to burn that book.

You:Really baekhyun? I wrote something like that?