Second

my everlasting crush

'No,maybe not,hopefully not him' you mumbled again.'Hello,my name is Byun Baekhyun and i hope we will be a good classmates'says the boy.WHAT!!!! You says so loudly and he looking at you.'Yes,(your name) whats wrong with you' says your teacher.'nothing' you said.Baekhyun just smile to you and all the girls at the class start to fangirling about him and some of the girls stare at you like they want to eat you.

Baekhyun sit behind you and now you feel like your heart gonna explode.'Relax( your name),he just your childhood friend,he just your old crush,you dint like him now'you  said to yourself.'But,what if i still like him? Oh no!!

Its lunch time now at you just still at your class meanwhile Baekhyun go to cafetaria.You was alone at the class,suddenly Baekhyun enter the class at sit infrontyou.You were shocked but you just read your book without loooking at him.Baekhyun is looking at your face and you start to feel akward.You wanted to leave that class but suddenly Baekhyun hold your hand and he dint want to let you go.Suddenly he says,' Do we ever met?'

'No' you said.

Baekhyun:But i think i know you.You remind me to someone

You:No..can you let go my hand? 

Baekhyun:No,tell me your name

You:(your name) 

Baekhyun:Ahah!!! I know its you.Why you dont want talk with me? Why you try to avoid me? 

You: nothing

Suddenly baekhyun hug you and your heart beats faster! 

Baekhyun:You dint miss me? You was my close friend since im still young.

You:So why you leaving me for 8 years without a single word? You dint know im really missing you.Even im still young that time! 

You start to crying because you really miss him and you push him from you because you dint want to see you cry

Baekhyun:Are you crying? (Your name).Dont cry (your name) im leaving you at that time because my family have to go to U.S.A.I live at U.S.A for 8 years and now im come back to Korea .So you must happy okey.Well,im really sorry dint tell it to you but i hope we still being friend.okey?

You:oh.okey

Baekhyun:So,can i still tease you and bully you?

You:YAAAA!!!! YOU STILL WANT TO DO THAT?

Baekhyun:I miss that moment *wink*