❝ teaser #1

❝ キセキの世代 - generation of miracles ; revealing characters
TEASER 1
Swoosh.
 
The sound of the buzzer and a basketball going through the net. It's ones dream to shoot a buzzer beater.

Well except for them.

"Once again, the ace of Dakyung's woman's basketball team has shot a buzzer beater." The announcer said with little to none surpirse, but hinting a little that he was impressed. "And that concludes the championships as the champions are once again, Dakyung Middle School!"

The crowd cheered although they had already known Dakyung was going to come out on top. The staidum was filled with, "Once again," or "Dakyung Middle School is truly unbeatable."

"Heck yeah we're are." The ace said with pride in her voice, but then a frown curved on her lips. "Although I wish they hadn't let us double their score."

102-51. With of course Dakyung with the 102 points. The other 51 points? Pity.

"Let's go line up everybody." The captain said to the whole team as they nodded under command.

"Thank you for the match!" The teams Jonghai and Dakyung yelled. Although the latter school had no whatsoever interest.

As the team walked to the locker rooms they all discussed about what schools they were going to as they were all in their thrid and final years.

"I want to go to Jisung High School." The girl who had a extreme talent of shooting said as she looked at everybody else. "After all, it's one of the best schools for academics and sports."

The captain just chuckled. "Of course, always thinking about the total deal."

"I already got scouted." The ace said as she yawned, drinking some water. "By Kangyon High."

"Where all my oppa's are?" The model like girl said as she looked at her teammate with wide eyes. The ace just sighed and nodded trying to calm down the girl. "Well at least I got scouted by a good school, Hyegong High. Full of hotties." The girl said and grinned.

"What about you captain?" The best shooter asked. The captain just smirked.

"Isn't it obvious? Hanyoon High of course." She said as she wiped the sweat off her forehead. Like there was any. "Besides, I've benn wanting to go to that school since second year."

"How about you Hyojin?" The ace asked. Everyone was looking forward to what she was going to reply because she hadn't talked since the match was over.

She took one earphone out of her ear and looked at everyone. Everyone had already picked good schools, so it would be pretty logical for the strong center to pick a good school as well.

"Gongdok High."
 
"Eh? That school that had opened just last year? But why?" Everyone questioned. Sighing, Hyojin put the earphone she had took out and put it back in her ear.

The captain just sighed.

"Since we all picked our schools, let's see who's the strongest among us."
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in forever but here I am now! Anyway I'm sorry the teaser is so short I really tried to sum up some things shortly as it is a teaser. Also if you're going to apply, take your time with it! We're still waiting for more applicants to apply (especially for the ace position) so come and apply if this catches your attention. The next teaser is going to be written by my lovely co-author though I'm pretty sure her teaser for you guys will have more detail than mine haha.

-renfei