Chapter 2

You're All I Ever Need

"The bell has rang, let's go out!" Said Yoona happily. Seohyun and her friends walk in the corridor of their school, their chatting happily but stopped when Luhan tap Seohyun's shoulder. "Seohyun-sshi, I have soccer practice today. You want to wait for me or I call driver to take you home?" Asked Luhan and Seohyun friends keep giggling because the couple. "No, you don't have to call driver and you don't need to take me home. I can go by myself." Said Seohyun politely. "Hyung! You two still talk formally?!" Asked Sehun cut the conversation. Kris slap Sehun arm. "Ah! It's hurt!" Said Sehun while staring to Kris. "Why you cut them?!" Said Suho look at Sehun. "Mianhae... just asking..." Mumbled Sehun. "Hmm... Seohyun-ah, you can't go home by yourself it's dangerous. Just wait for me, okay? Today I just practice 15 minutes then..." Said Luhan. "Don't cut your practice time, Luhan-sshi. I will wait for you until you finished your practice." "Okay then... I... I go... I go practice now..." Said Luhan stuttering. EXO leave the girls.

"Woah... daebak!!! We can be close to EXO like that!" Said Yuri. "Yeah... you're right... by the way, Luhan and you is a perfect couple." Said Tiffany. Seohyun just blushed. "I want to ask you something, what Sehun-sshi said is right. Why you two still use formalities?" Asked Taeyeon. "Because we haven't close yet..." Said Seohyun. "But he start to speak comfortable to you after Sehun said that, why you not speak comfortable to him? And why you speak too formal to us?" Asked Sunny. "Ah... all of you should be my senior, but..." "Oh?! You're same aged with Sehun?" Asked Sooyoung. "Nae... but I get acceleration class so..." "Woah! So smart! you must call us unnie then... speak comfortable Seohyun-ah..." Said Yoona. "Nae... Unnie..."

They keep walking and suddenly they stop again and, *slap* "Omo!" Shouted Tiffany. "Yah! What are you doing to Seohyun?!" Shouted Yoona. "Seohyun-ah gwenchana?" Asked Hyoyeon. "You bi*ch, what do you want?!" Asked Jessica coldly, her voice raised. "I want her to keep distance with Luhan!" Said a girl that slap Seohyun. "Yah! What's the problem if they close?!" Asked Yuri. "It's problem because our Chorong is going to be his girlfriend!" Said Namjoo. "Really?! I don't know Chorong will be Luhan's girlfriend!" Protest Naeun. "Shut up Naeun! Just go away from him! He's mine!" Shouted Chorong. *slap* Jessica slapped Chorong. "How dare you slapped our Chorong?!" Shouted Namjoo and start to pull Jessica's hair. "Stop please..." Said Seohyun while sobbing and holding her cheek. "Just go Namjoo, leave these idiots here! And remember! Stay away from Luhan!" Shouted Chorong and leave.

"Seohyun gwenchana?" Asked Hyoyeon again. "Let us see your face." Said Taeyeon and took Seohyun hand away to look at her cheek. "Oh my, it's so red. Let's go to school clinic (School Health unit)."

Meanwhile...

"Hyung!" Shouted Kai. "Luhan hyung!" Shouted Sehun. "Wae? Why you running like that? Where's our drinks?" "Hyung! We! Us! Eugh..." Said Kai and Sehun randomly. "Wae?Wae? Why you two like this?" Asked Xiumin. "We saw Seohyun noona..." Said Kai while panting. "I saw her before too..." Said Luhan. "She... She got slapped..." Kai continue still panting. "Mwo?! By who?!" Shouted Luhan panic. "By... By a flirty girl... that always follow you..." Sehun said. 

~Flashback~

Sehun and Kai went out to buy drinks but Kai stopped and told Sehun to stopped to after hear this:

*slap* "Omo!" "Yah! What are you doing to Seohyun?!"

"Sehun-ah isn't that Seohyun noona?" Asked Kai. "She got slapped?! By that flirty girl?!" Said Sehun shocked. "Ottoke?! Should we go there?! Ah... Let's tell Luhan hyung!" Said Kai.

~End Flashback~

Luhan POV

"Where is she?!" I asked . "She's at corridor in front of class 10 B." Said Sehun. I run searching Seohyun. I arrived at corridor in front of class 10 B, but there's no one there. I hope she's okay, I don't know I just really worry about her, not because my mother told me to protect her but because my heart told me that I'm worried and I need to protect her. Ah... maybe she's at school clinic. I went to school clinic and found her friends. "Where is she?" I asked. "She... she's sleeping inside..." Said Sooyoung. I went in and saw her lying and her three friends beside her. "Yoong, Fany we need to go out now." Said one of them. "Take care of her Luhan-sshi, she's too kind to be hurt." I just nodded and sit beside her. I saw her right cheek redden, I knew that girl has slapped her so hard. Even she sleeped with red cheek she still beautiful, I touched her red cheek that has been slapped don't asked me why. Just asked my heart. Should I carried her to my car, but I'm afraid she will awake. But if I didn't, how long we will stayed at school. I carried her and placed her. I went to soccer field to pack my things.

End POV

"Is she okay?" Asked Baekhyun. "No, she's not. Her cheek is really red. I'm afraid if something bad happened to her." "You're worry about her, don't you?" Asked Lay in teasing way. "Of... of course... If I didn't protect her... my mom will mad at me."

Luhan come back to his car and see her awake. "Eugh... Are... Are you okay?" Asked Luhan while scraching his neck (he's shy) "Nae I'm a bit okay now, You carry me here?" Seohyun asked. "Nae..." "Mianhae Luhan-sshi, I'm bothering you again." Said Seohyun. "No, you don't bothering me." Said Luhan and sit at driver sit. "Seohyun-ah, you can call me comfortably." "Ah... nae... op... oppa..." Said Seohyun shyly. "Op... oppa... aren't we same aged?" Asked Luhan start to drive. "I'm younger than you, op... oppa..." "Jinjja? Why you at 12th grade then? You got acceleration class?" Asked Luhan. "Nae..." She said shyly. "Ohh... you're smart... I will have smart wife then..." Said Luhan and Seohyun just blushed. "Oh yeah... hmm... Chorong is not my girlfriend." "Yet?" Asked Seohyun innocently. "No, she's not going to be my girlfriend okay." "Ahh... I see." Silent feel the car about 10 minutes. "Hmm... your cheek is not hurt anymore, right?" "It's still hurt but not hurt as before." "Seohyun-ah, you should tell me if Chorong do something to you. And EXO's member will protect you as well." "Ahh... I'm not just bothering you then..." "Haish... stop said bothering thing, you're not bothering okay." 

They arrived at Seohyun's house.

"See you tomorrow, Seohyun. Annyeong... go inside!" Said Luhan. "Oppa leave first, not polite if I leave you first." "No, you go inside first! Palli!" "Okay, you force me oppa. Bye oppa, see you tomorrow."

 

Finished. So short, I'm sorry!!! Lack of idea. Boring isn't it? Sorry again I'm not good author .-. and sorry for late update, because my exam I hope it turn out well so my parents will not mad to me. Comment don't forget!