Chapter 3

You're All I Ever Need

As usual Luhan came to Seohyun's house to took Seohyun and went to school together. "Seohyun-ah!!! Luhan already here!!!" Shouted Seohyun's mother from downstairs. "Nae omma!" Shouted Seohyun and went downstairs. "What's with your hair?" Asked Seohyun's mother.

 (A/N : She didn't wear hat in this story)

"Wae? Is it bad?" "Ani, you're beautiful. Now go, you two will late." Said Seohyun's mother. "Nae, annyeong omma." Said Seohyun and bow to her mother. Luhan bow too. 

On the way...

"So, you braided your hair?" Asked Luhan took glanced to his soon-to-be wife while smiling. "Nae, oppa didn't like it? I'll open it then." Said Seohyun and pouted. "Don't! Don't do it, you look more beautiful like that." Said Luhan. "Kamsahabnida, oppa." Said Seohyun while looked down to her feet hide her red cheeks. 

School...

"Seohyun-ah, let me accompany you to your class. Before I go meet EXO." "No need oppa, my class not far away. I can go by myself." Said Seohyun smiled to Luhan and leave. "I'm afraid if Chorong do anything bad to you." Said Luhan while holding Seohyun hand stopping her. "She won't oppa, see you later oppa!" Said Seohyun and leave. Luhan followed her from behind, he just afraid if Chorong do anything bad to her. He didn't know why he really wants to protected her. he sometimes thought, "Am I love her?"  When Seohyun already arrived at her class, Luhan leave and meet with his group. 

"Seohyun-ah!!!" Tiffany hugged her like a mother who miss her daughter. "Oh! Is that Luhan?!" Yoona said while looked at the corridor. "Huh? Jinjja?" Asked Seohyun looked at the corridor. "It's not him unnie, he met his friends." Said Seohyun. "But, jinjja! I saw him, maybe he miss you?" Teased Yoona. "Ani, if he's here he just want to protect me. He said he afraid if Chorong did anything bad to me." Said Seohyun innocently. "Mwo?! Jinjja?! He said that? I think he love you so much Seohyun-ah..." Said Yuri. "Mwo?! Ani... he just protect me because his mother told him to do that." Said Seohyun. "Look your cheeks red like tomato!!!" Teased Taeyeon. Seohyun just looked down.

"Lu-ge!!! Why you late come here?" Asked Tao. "I'm afraid if Chorong hurt Seohyun, so I followed her until she went inside her class." "Hyung! You love Seohyun noona?!" Asked Sehun. "Huh?! What did you say?" Asked Luhan to Sehun with wide eyes. "You love noona, aren't you?" Asked Sehun again "I don't know, Sehun-ah..." Said Luhan. "Oh yeah, one thing you three (Sehun, Kai, Tao) don't call her noona. She's same aged with you three." Said Luhan. "Mwo?! Jinjja?! Why she 12th grader then?" Asked Kai. "Acceleration..." "Woah, daebak! She's so smart." Said Tao. "Yeah, she's so smart." "You will have smart daughters or sons then..." Teased Chanyeol. "Yah!" Luhan shouted and slapped Chanyeol's arm. "You're blushing!!!" Teased Chen. "Jongdae-ah!!!" Now Luhan slapped Chen's arm. But that's right he's blushing so hard.

"Tomorrow, we have basketball test so, prepare yourself!" Said sport's teacher and leave the students. "Seohyun-ah, let's practice today." Said Sunny. "Nae, but I told Luhan oppa first." "Oppa?! Since when you call him like that?!" Asked Hyoyeon. "Since yesterday." Said Seohyun while taking out her handphone. "Woah, you already have his number?!" Asked Yoona. "Can we have it?" Asked Sooyoung. "It's hard to us to have EXO number." "Okay, but I ask permission to him first." Said Seohyun start texting Luhan

To : Luhan oppa^^

Oppa, I have basketball test tomorrow. So, today I have practice with my friends. Oppa can leave first.

To : Seohyunnie~

No, I will wait for you. Or you want me to teach you^^ kekeke

"Eiii, what's wrong with you hyung?! Smiling like idiot..." Said Kai. "Nothing..." Said Luhan and looked at his phone again.

"Say yes!!!" "Ask him to invite other EXO member too."

To : Luhan oppa^^

Oppa... my unnies want you and EXO member to teach us... Is it okay oppa?

To : Seohyunnie~

Your unnies? You don't want me to teach you? Y.Y

To : Luhan oppa^^

No, it's not like that. Okay, I want oppa to teach me.

To : Seohyunnie~

Okay, I'll be there soon.

To : Luhan oppa^^

Nae, I'll wait. I don't know oppa is childish too^^ kekeke

"Unnie, they said they will teach us." Said Seohyun. "Jinjja?! Daebaaaaak!!!" Said Yuri while jumping.

EXO arrived at basketball field. 

"Woah... this is really EXO?" Whispered Tiffany to Seohyun. "Nae..." Whispered Seohyun to Tiffany. "Annyeonghaseyo..." Said the girls and bow to EXO. EXO just bow and Luhan went to Seohyun. "Let's start." "Nae..."

They keep practice until "Aah!" Shouted Seohyun. "Waeyo? Seohyun-ah..." Luhan come near Seohyun. "Oh! Your finger bleeding! Let's go get alcohol and cotton." 

Luhan told Seohyun to sit at school park and he went to school clinic to get alcohol and cotton. "You didn't cut your nail before practice?" Asked Luhan looked at Seohyun's finger and start wiping the blood. Seohyun nodded and looked at Luhan serious face. "Next time, cut it first." Luhan scolded Seohyun but his eyes still focused at Seohyun's finger. 

Seohyun POV

He's really a caring person and he's handsome too. His doe-eyes really attractive. No wonder if a lot of girls love him.

End POV

"Finish, remember cut your nails before play." Said Luhan but Seohyun kept silent and kept looking at Luhan. Luhan chuckled and said, "Am I too handsome that you can't even blink your eyes?" "Ah, mianhae..." "It's okay, let's go back to them.

 

I'm sorry this chapter really boring and short, I can't updating long because my mother... Tomorrow I try to update long. comment