Chapter 1

You're All I Ever Need

"Omma, why must we move in?" Asked Seohyun while looking at her mother who packing  things. "And why Korea?" Asked Seohyun again. "Because, my job and because your future." Said Mrs. Seo not looking at Seohyun. "My... My future?" Asked Seohyun more curious. "Yes, Omma has a close designer friend there and..." Before Mrs. Seo continue she looked at Seohyun. "And your future husband is her son." "Mwo? Omma, you don't arranged married me right?" Said Seohyun with her eyes wide open. Mrs. Seo put her right hand on Seohyun's shoulder and said, "I do, arranged married you. Seohyun-ah, he's handsome, kind, and he's omma friend's son. I know him well." Said Mrs. Seo. "But, omma I'm still in high school. Married is so far away from my thought." Said Seohyun and her voice is more loud than before. "You're in 3rd grade of high school and you're going to graduate soon. It means, you're going to marry soon and I want your future is good, not like me." Said omma and show bitter smile. "Omma, mianhae for shouting to you. I understand now why you do that for me. Saranghae omma." Seohyun said and hug her mother. "I know you're a kind girl, you will do anything for me. Saranghae Seohyun-ah."

Korea...

"Omma, where are we going to live?" "We're going to live in our house of course." "You have house here? Why you don't tell me?" Asked Seohyun. "I have one here, we lived here when you're little. That's why you can speak Korean." Said Mrs. Seo. "I just know that you're Korean and that's why I can speak Korean language." Said Seohyun and pouted. "Then, let's go to our house. You forgot the view isn't it?" "I just know we have house here how could I know the view." Said Seohyun. "Let's go then..." 

Seohyun's house

Meanwhile...

Luhan's house

"Luhan, tonight you're not going anywhere right?" Asked Mrs. Xi. "No, wae omma?" Said Luhan while looking at his handphone. "We're going to meet someone special." Said Mrs. Xi. "Someone special?" Said Luhan still not looking at his mother. "Nae, your soon-to-be wife." "Mwo?! Am I going to married?!" Shouted Luhan while looking at her mother with wide eyes. "Nae, she's my friend's daughter. She's beautiful and very kind." Said Mrs. Xi. "I'm too young!!!" "You're not going to married now, you're just going to engaged." "But omma, what's my friends going to say after they know this?" "They will say congratulation to you, just get ready tonight! You'll not going to regret after you meet her." Luhan just stay frozen.

Night...

"Seohyun get ready, wear this so you'll be beautiful tonight." Said Mrs. Seo and give her dress. "Ask the make up artist to make up you." Said Mrs. Seo. "Nae, omma." "I wait you down stairs." Said Mrs. Seo and close seohyun's room door. Seohyun sigh and said, "I have to do it for omma."

"Seohyun-ah, you're really beautiful. I bet that Xi family will like you." "Let's go omma, they will wait for us if we don't go now." "Let's go."

Luhan's house...

"Luhan, quick come down. I think they have come." Shouted Mrs. Xi. Luhan came down and stood beside his father. "Aww, my son is really handsome." Said Mrs. Xi and hug Luhan. Luhan just stay with his poker face.

Seohyun and her mother enter the living room. "Annyeong!!!" Said Mrs. Xi and hug Mrs. Seo. "Aish, how I miss you! You become more beautiful!" Said Mrs. Xi "Ahh, kamsahabnida. You become more beautiful too." Said Mrs. Seo. "Is she Seohyun?" Said Mrs. Xi staring at Seohyun. "How beautiful, you grow up well." Said Mrs. Xi. "Kamsahabnida, hmm... annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun imnida. It's nice to see you Mrs. Xi." Said Seohyun and bow 90 degree. "Come in..." Said Mrs. Xi. 

Luhan POV

Why they take so long? I just want this event finish quickly. Then I see omma and two stranger come. She's beautiful, her eyes is so sparkle. "Luhan stop staring, you're going  to droll soon." Said my mother and I heard chuckle from Mrs. Seo and I look at her she's blushing. She's cute, ahh I'm not going to fall for her right?

"Seohyun this is Luhan, Luhan this is Seohyun." Said Mrs. Xi. "Ahh... Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun imnida." Said Seohyun and bow to me. "Annyeonghaseyo Luhan imnida." I said. "Your son is really handsome." Said Mrs. Seo. "I imagine if we have grandchild, she's going to be beautiful like Seohyun." Said my mother and of course I shocked and I think Seohyun shocked too. "Or handsome like Luhan." Said Mrs. Seo." 

Seohyun POV

He's handsome but I think he has girlfriend(s). Just seeing his face I can tell that he's a bad boy.

End POV

"I think we must do engagement quickly." Said Mrs. Xi. "It's up to you." Said Mrs. Seo. "How about two weeks from this day." Said Mrs. Xi. "Two weeks?!" Shouted Luhan. "Nae, it's okay right?" Asked Mrs. Xi to Luhan. Luhan just nod his head. "I will make Seohyun dress." Said Mrs. Xi. "No, no need. I can make it or just take from my boutique." Said Mrs. Seo. "No, I want to make it to my daughter-in-law by myself." "You still stubborn. By the way, thank you." Said Mrs. Seo. "Luhan from now, you go to school with Seohyun okay." "Mwo?" Asked Seohyun and Luhan in unision. "No, don't! It's okay, I can go to school by myself." Said Seohyun. "You can't, you must go with Luhan in order to make you two close." Said Mrs. Xi.  Luhan just stay with his poker face.

After chatting Seohyun and her mother go home.

"Luhan, from now on. You must protect her, okay?" Said Mrs. Xi. "Nae..." Said Luhan.

Morning...

"Seohyun, Luhan is already here..." Said Seohyun's mother while knocking Seohyun's room door. "Nae omma..." Seohyun go out. "You look beautiful with the uniforms." "Kamsahabnida omma." "Let's go down, you will late."

Luhan POV

She's beautiful. Aish... I can't fall for her. "Let's go Seohyun-sshi, We're going Mrs. Seo." "Nae, take care."

End POV

Luhan's car

 

On the way...

Silent fill the car. "Luhan-sshi, mianhae." Said Seohyun breaking the silent. "For what?" "For bothering you, you must pick me before you go to school. It's bothering you, right?" "It's not, I must do that from now." "Huh? Wae?" "My mother told me to protecting you." "Ahh... No need, you don't have to do that. I can protect myself." Said Seohyun. "No, it's okay my mother will mad at me if I don't do it."

School...

"Oh! Who is that? Is she Luhan's girlfriend?" Asked a girl to her friend. "Mwo?!" Shouted Chorong. "How can she gets Luhan? 3 years fight for Luhan still Chorong can't get him." Said Naeun. "Naeun! Shut up!" "We must do something to her!" Said Namjoo. "You're right, how dare she stole my Luhan." Said Chorong smirking.

"Luhan-sshi, I go first." Said Seohyun. "You need me to accompany you to search your class?" Asked Luhan. "No, I know where my class is. Bye Luhan-sshi." Seohyun lied and bow to him.

"Bro! Who is she? This is first time I see a girl sit on your car chair." Said Xiumin. "Yeojachingu?!" Said Sehun almost shouted. "No need to shouted Oh Sehun!" Said Luhan. "Peace hyung..." Said Sehun and smile. "I will tell you all, but not here..."

Seohyun POV

I walk alone searching my class. Actually I don't know where my class is, but I don't want to bother Luhan anymore so I just walk alone. I still walk searching my class until I bump to a girl. I help her pick her books. "Kamsahabnida and mianhae, by the way I'm Im Yoona you can call me Yoona or Yoong. You're new here right?" Said Yoona. "Yes I'm new here. I'm Seo Joo Hyun you can call me Seohyun or Joohyun." "Wait, Se... Seo? You're designer Seo's daughter?!" Asked Yoona with wide eyes. "Hmm... nae..." Said Seohyun. "Woah, it's an honour." "Ahh... no..." Said Seohyun. "You're searching your class aren't you?" Asked Yoona. "Nae, I'm sains class. Hmm... class 12A."  Said Seohyun. "You're my friend then, I'm class 12A too. Let's go." Said Yoona. 

Class...

"Girls we have new friend, her name is Seo Joo Hyun call her..." Yoona sentence cut by Tiffany. "Seo?! You're designer Seo's daughter?!" Shouted Tiffany. "Seohyun..." Yoona continue with poker face. "Woah... an honour!" Said Hyoyeon. "No, don't said that. I don't like it." Said Seohyun. 

Luhan side...

"Mwo?!" Shouted Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen in unision while the rest just widened their eyes. "No need to shouted guys!" Said. "Your fiance?" Asked Kai. "Nae, she's my fiance no... no... I mean two weeks from yesterday, she's my fiance. She's daughter of designer Seo." Said Luhan. "But, hyung you're good with her." Teased D.O. Luhan widened his eyes. "You're right... they look cute together." Said Kris coldly. 

Seohyun side...

"You're in USA before you live here right? Why you move in?" Asked Taeyeon. "Because my mother's job and... I can't tell you all the second reason." Said Seohyun. "Eiii, you making us curious. Tell us we can keep secret." Said Yuri. "My fiance..." Said Seohyun in low voice. "Fiance?!" Asked Sooyoung in shocked. "Nae, I have fiance here..." Said Seohyun innocently. "Nugu?" Asked Sunny. "Lu... Luhan-sshi." "Mwo?!" "Luhan-sshi?! Luhan EXO?!" Asked Tiffany shouting. "Please don't shouted, who's EXO?" Asked Seohyun. "You're his fiance but you don't know EXO?" "Nae, me and Luhan haven't close yet." "Ahh... I see..." "EXO is group with popular guys." Said Yoona and Seohyun just nod. "Wow, we have friend and she's one of member EXO's fiance and she's designer Seo's daughter." Said Taeyeon. "Don't said that." Said Seohyun.

"No one can stole my Luhan." Said Chorong evily.

 

Finished first chapter... comment!!!