Teaser #01

Scarred Souls ☠ 「New YG Group, Apply Open! 」

 

Jin Ae's POV

Finally, after three years of hard work, I am finally going to shine on stage.

I tuned my cello while waiting for the rest of my members to arrive in the practice room. Although I have been informed that I was going to be the leader of the new group, they did not mention anything else. Who are the rest of the members? Do I even know them? The thought of meeting unfamiliar people gave me the creeps.

I barely talked to anyone other than CL unnie in my whole trainee life here in YG. It was going to be hard bonding with each other, but I must try my best. I in a deep breath, and finally heard the door knob turning.

Turning around, I saw one, two, three, wait what? Seven other people! How was I going to manage such a big group? I put down my cello and froze on the spot. What was I supposed to do? Say hi? I became all tongue-tied all of the sudden and felt a stomach cramp.

Endure, endure.

The whole room had an eerie silence. I saw different musical instruments, guitars, violins, keyboards. I never knew YG had been training so many people with musical talents. I observed each and every one of them, no one seemed to be those cutesy type, I heaved a sigh of relief.  

"Hello everybody!" Just in time to save the awkward atmosphere.

Everyone turned their heads to face one of the managers of YG entering the room.

"As you all know, you are going to be debuting later this month. There will be eight of you, as an indie girl group. Two sub groups will be formed, each focusing on different genres." he continued explaining the details of our group to us.

"Because of your similar backgrounds, you will be named Scarred Souls," he concluded his long speech. I looked around the room, everyone, who had bad childhood memories, just like me. I felt a strong sense of responsibility, to take care of all of them, with unhappy pasts.

"And here is Choi Jin Ae, your leader," he suddenly mentioned.

I walked up slowly to the front. Oh crap what should I do? I pressed my stomach to ease the pain.

"Introduce yourself."

Darn what should I do? I recalled CL unnie's words to be polite and bow.

"Ann-Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Jin Ae imida. I play the electric cello." I finally managed to squeak while doing a ninety degree bow. That was embarrassing.

"Okay now, the composer of your debut song is going to come in 30 minutes. Meanwhile get to know each other." He said before leaving the room and handing me a piece of paper.

I stared at it.

Emotion?

 


 

Just a short teaser, I need more applicants! D: I already have ideas for their debut album and designed the cover already! :D Oh and Emotion is going to be their album title so yeah.