Chapter 5

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

I walked into my home as if my soul left me. Nothing mattered for me anymore. It was like that already when I left this room but I realized that day that Jungkook could've done whatever he wanted. I didn't move when he got closer, when he got too close. The only thing I couldn't get was why. Why did he leave me like that? Why did he change? How could he even change? He always said that he liked me for my innocence and then he tells me he dislikes me for my innocence. I was ready to lose my ity for him even if I didn't wanted. If he told me to do anything, I would do that. Didn't he see how easily he could control me? He left as a sweet guy but came back as a playboy? I didn't see him around any girls to be honest. He was always around the Kingkas. The Queenkas were nothing to them.

I wanted to not need Jungkook. I had to get my heart back but that seemed impossible. It didn't just seem like, it was really impossible. I shouldn't have given him my first kiss. Maybe then I wouldn't need him. But then again he had my heart since I was little.

***

In the next morning I got a call from my father.

'(y/n)-ah, you have to come to an important meeting!'

"When?" I asked coldly.

'Now. Your brother is in Ilsan and I have to go to China. Please'

"How will I get there?"

'I'll sent someone to pick you up'

"How will I know that this person is--"

'A man in a black suit is outstanding don't you think?'

"Fine"

I hung up and changed from my school uniform into something a business woman should wear. I was skeptical at this situation. Yes, I was to some meetings when I was younger but I didn't learn how to lead one.

As I walked out I saw a man in a suit. Well, it was really outstanding.

"Miss (y/n)?"

I nodded and then he showed me to walk into the car. A very luxurious one but not a limousine. He gave me some paper saying that there are the important things. Lucky thing I'm smart enough to catch fast what the paper was about.

Father's company was rising and soon it would be one of the most important companies in the whole world. I mean father has partners in China and the US and many other countries want the companies help. But not only father's but also the companies that now come with our because of the marriages. Mrs Kim's company and my brother's wife's company were not very big but important enough for father's business. I wondered if they even like each other. But then again I had an arranged marriage.

***

The staff explained to me what was where and so on. I was still wondering why father allowed me to lead one of the most important Meetings.

The meeting went pretty well though I didn't show any expressions. I just listened to the problems and found a solution. I couldn't explain why they needed my help because the issue was simple, at least for me, all they needed was logical thinking.

***

The next day. On my way to school.

Father told me I couldn't go to school how I used to after the meeting. Now the whole world knew that I was the daughter of a rising company. I had to go to school with a luxury car. There was no point fighting against that.

As soon as I stepped out the car, I was surrounded by students. I walked to my class, passing everyone without paying attention to anyone.

"(y/n)-ah, we are friends right?" an annoying voice asked from behind.

"(y/n)-ah" another voice called.

I ignored them. Why should I even pay attention to Queenkas? Even the teacher tried to get my attention.

Like that a whole week passed and I was sick of that. I told father to get them off of me but I didn't want to change school. So now everyone had to stay away from me.

***

Many months later.

I got many love letters in my locker. These letters were all about how much they want to 'help me' or 'how attractive my cold self is' and sometimes they asked what happened to my cute self. I could throw up whenever I read them so I always threw them into the trash bin. Donghyuk was now always by my side since we were now married, at least that's what the paper said. I couldn't believe that a high school student could get married but then again my father's company was big enough to do so.

Jungkook was rarely at school. Idol stuff and so on. But I couldn't care less.

***

One year passed and now I was in class 2-A.

Everyday was the same. I had to attend many more meetings and now I was the heiress because I did a better job than my brother. I believed he had the wish to kill me, I would've been thankful to him if he finally fulfilled that wish. I didn't want to live the life of a robot. I didn't want to live as Mrs (y/n), the heiress of a big company and wife of the heir of another big company.

I found out that Mrs Kim is Kim Donghyuk's aunt so that explained why she wanted the marriage so much. Even though I was married to him, I didn't live with him in the house that my father wanted so much.

In school I was the most popular girl. But I disliked that title. Everyone knew to not get close to me. Besides that I was the top of the school. Not only in math and so on but also in sports, even though I didn't even try hard.

For the past year I didn't smile, not even once a faked one.

 

***

Phew... That was one very complicated chapter for me ><

I hope I won't have to delete all that ._.

It turns out in a way I didn't expected it so I had to write this chapter like five times...

Yugyeom stil has to appear so I skipped many parts :o

I couldn't think of a situation in between ><

Ppl~ I can't let my ultimate bias be a bad person so... Be prepared XD

Thank U 4 da comments :3

Author-nim tries very hard to satisfy u *cough* even tho it doesn't really work *cough* I guess *cough*

(I watched the Vlogs(?) of pre-debut BANGTAN and I cried a whole river TT-TT)

Bbyong~