Chapter 10

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

That was my brother. I guessed he was there to go to mother's grave. My brother was fighting with the Ahjussi, of course Oppa was winning. The only problem was the other men. They attacked my brother all at once.

"(y/n)-ah! RUN!" my brother yelled while fighting.

I was like paralyzed but still ran away. One man ran after me but my brother catched him and threw a fist across the man's face. He was holding them by his side so I could run away. While running I called the police.

I was panicking and praying that the police would come soon. Ten minutes passed. Twenty minutes. Thirdy. Finally they came. But all my hope already died. My brother couldn't come out safely after that. I couldn't even imagine how violent it was there. It was all my fault. If I just didn't go to Jungkook's dorm. If I fust didn't have forgotten to give him the hoodie. Even if my brother really wanted to kill I would still blame myself for his death. Death. That couldn't take the place of my brother. My mother was already replaced with death and I couldn't lose my brother. Maybe we became seperated but I still spent so much time with my brother before.

For a moment I heard gun-shots and then it became quiet. I couldn't take it anymore and ran to the place I left. Five men were bleeding on the grass, including my brother. As soon as I saw my brother clunched onto his stomach I knelt infront of him.

"O-Oppa" I cried.

"(y/n)-ah, there is something you need to know...." he coughed.

"What?"

"Mrs Kim... Jeon Jungkook..." he didn't finish and then his eyes rolled upwards so there was only a white color.

It was horrible for me to see something like that. He didn't even finish. I was so into my own world that I didn't hear the policemen yelling at me. Soon they dragged my away from him. I was fighting against that but I was just too weak. I'm always too weak.

I was a sobbing mess when I stopped fighting. I'm so cruel how I acted infront of mother.

They sent me home. What did I do there? Cry of course. Not just the pretty type of crying. That was the most horrible day in my life. It wasn't even like that when my mother died. She died because of an accident but my brother was killed by the police infront of my eyes. Well, I heard gun shots and how much blood my brother was losing, not because of hits or something.

It wasn't enough of what Jungkook did. Someone wanted me to suffer.

He said Mrs Kim and then Jeon Jungkook. What does that even mean? Is Mrs Kim the reason of Jungkook's behaviour? No way.

***

The whole night I spent crying. I lost so much water that I felt dizzy while standing up, I grabbed a cup full of water and drank it. One more. Two more. But ctually I didn't calm down, it's just that I lost so much water. I've already cried in Jungkook's arms, that was calming a bit, but now I was all alone. I didn't go to school because I felt so pitiful.

 

It was 3pm, means school ended. 15:10 someone came. Yugyeom.

"(y/n)-ssi, what happened?" his face became worried.

"N-nothing s-special" I hiccuped.

"It must be something very bad because you never showed any emothion" he came in.

"You don't need to. Don't worry"

"How can I not worry if I know that you're not doing fine?" he suddenly hugged me. That was all I needed at the moment.

"Do you mind telling me it?" he said calmly.

He was my hair and telling me 'it's going to be fine' every five seconds with that voice of his.

"M-my brother d-died be-because of me" I sobbed.

I didn't care how I looked like, I just needed someone beside me. He hugged me tighter.

"Let's sit first" he suggested with a very nervous and worried voice.

Yugyeom was there when I needed him the most, unlike Jungkook. Jungkook pushed me out of the building. Maybe he forgot the Ahjussi that always followed me.

Yugyeom Looked into my eyes before wiping off the tears on my cheeks. My eyes were red and puffy.

"Tell me everything" he looked worried at me.

"This Ahju-jussi is alwys f-following me ever after my first high school day a-and today he caught me saying that my mother's family and friends should d-die" I sobbed as more tears fell.

He nodded while wiping off the tears with his thumb. His fingers were very soft on my skin.

"I-I went to Jung-Jungkook to bring him back his hoodie and than this and then we both cried and then BTS and then I was on the streets" I took a deep and uneven breath.

"The Ahjussi and thr-three other m-men caught me and drag-ged me into a car and two hours and then I was next to m-mother's grave" tears started to blurry my vision and he hugged me. As if he was afraid that something might attack me at that moment.

"They wan-ted m-me to call Ap-pa and O-Oppa so they would d-die with me but then O-Oppa appeared a-and fought with the Ahjussi and then he against four men and blood and I ran away and called pol-police b-but they came l-l-late and then sh-shot Oppa" I clunched onto his shirt.

"What do I do now?" I cried into his chest.

"I don't know what to do at the moment but I'll find a solution. I promise" he kind of like kissed the top of my head.

"I want to be honest now" I calmed down a little bit. Really only a very teeny tiny bit.

"What is it?"

"You won't leave me right?"

"I will always stay by your side except if you want me to get lost"

"Please, be honest to me. Don't play with me"

Maybe now I had my heart given to someone who could take care of me.

"I love you. I could never betray you"

"My first love, Jeon Jungkook, was so sweet and fluffy. We had no problems. We didn't even have a fight but then..." I took an uneven breath.

"... but then he went on a world tour. He cheated on me. Never answering my calls or texts. I didn't believe that he would cheat on me, not after all the promises he made with me but then I saw a photo of him not kissing but almost eating another girl. My brother became a father and left. My father married the chief of a company. I left the condo because I couldn't eat or sleep knowing that a woman, not my mother, was there. Jungkook helped me" I laughed bitterly at the last part.

"Soon I had to marry Kim Donghyuk, Mrs Kim's nephew and heir of another company. When I first met him, on the first high school day, he was an angel but after the marriage was official he changed. He even hurted me physically sometimes but never left my side in school. In school I was bullied but Jungkook was helping me. I'm sorry I mention that name so much"

"It's okay, I really want to hear the whole story"

"Thank you" I hugged his waist.

"Go on"

"So I lived alone and tried to block my feelings so I wasn't hurt. Father was hurting me physically because I was against the marriage. Someday Mrs Kim locked me in a small and dark room. With only a bit of water and food and a candle, that later was blown off. I was there in complete darkness for the weekend. I thought my feelings left there but after some time I came to Jungkook and he just played my heart. I had feelings next to him but no matter how much I tried I just couldn't open up to you even though you tried so much"

"(y/n)-ssi, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked after I calmed down.

"Why so sudden?"

"I just want a real reason to protect you. And besides that I really do love you"

"How can you say that so easily that you love me?" I hugged him tighter.

"Because I mean it"

"And your feelings won't change?"

"They won't"

"Then you have to get along with my true self. I'm innocent and shy actually, That's why he broke up he said" I mumbled the last part.

"I really want to know you. Even before I knew about you I fell for you. Your true self was hidden behind that beautiful face"

I felt loved again. In a way I couldn't describe. Maybe how it was with Jungkook before? But how will it go on? What about Jungkook and Mrs Kim? What about my father?

 

***

Yugyeom 4 da rescue *-*/

I had to re-write this chapter so often ._. But I did it ~(^o^)~

It always ends a bit different than I had in mind XD (it's better like dat XD)

I should be playing the piano and prepare the school-french-presentation-thingy but writing this is more interesting :P

Why can't school have something related to KPOP? TT-TT

Wish me good luck for my french-thingy bcoz I can't concentrate on things I don't enjoy (actually I'm just like Suga XD)

And not to forget: Thank U~ ^^