Chapter 14 (Jungkook)

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

"You know that her father got into politic stuff, don't you?" Mrs Kim started quietly but angry.

"And now?" he asked without hesitation.

"We, I mean he could start world war 3. Would you like that?" her voice was filled with confidence.

"He wouldn't" Jungkook said, this time with hesitation.

"He would for me"

I didn't know what to do. I could run away, but my feet didn't move. My mind still had to progress her words. World war 3...would she really? That's just ridiculous. She wouldn't... she... she could and she would. It doesn't matter what Jungkook does, she would still start a war... What to do??

"And why are you telling me this? What else do I have to do?!" he was losing his calm.

"Get this girl out of the picture" I believe she smiled from how she talked.

"Just kill me instead"

"Now now, remember who is also involved in this if you don't obey my order"

"What do you mean by 'out of the picture'?"

"Make it out on your own" she started to walk towards the door and see me but before that I heard an explosion and a body falling down.

My eyes widened by the look of a woman with a small hole on her temple and blood streaming out of it.

"Not anymore" Jungkook's voice echoed and sounded so cold.

I wanted to run away but instead embraced Jungkook. I shouldn't be happy about that. I shouldn't even if this woman is crazy! He was shocked but returned the hug.

"I don't care about anything anymore" he whispered "I just want to be with you"

"Let's run away..." I suggested.

"There's nowhere we can run" he sighed.

"Let's first get out here" I held his hand and walked out.

***

"(y/n)" his voice called me

"I won't do that to you ever again"

I turned and hugged him. We were already entering my place and he closed the door. That was the moment I realized what had happened and terror filled my bones. This could be the end. Jungkook let his weapon drop as soon as hhe shot Mrs. Kim so maybe they won't find him? I don't even care anymore! I only care about Jungkook. I always did.

"I am so sorry" He fell on his knees and started sobbing.

About the sane tine he got ob his knees I broke down into tears.

"You're an idiot! You're so stupid! I love you" I punched his chest lightly and hugged him in the end.

He cupped my face and kissed me.

"You're the best. You're my love" he whispered while tears kept streaming down his cheek.

With this hug and kiss our pathetic chapter in life ended. Our thoughts were a mess but we would get this over. We could make it out of it together.

"I wanted someone better than me to protect you. (y/n), Yugyeom could've done better than me. Why me?"

"I don't know it myself... please, just stay with me... don't leave me again!"

"Promise! I will never leave you again"

 

 

***

YOOO WHO MISSED ME???

Yeah this chapter is crappy but so much time passed! I was just so busy... alright I wasn't ;-; I am so fcking stupid I am so so SO sorry ;A;

I am a bad author-nim q-q please love me still if you ever did.

I will try to update more. god damn I am so horrible TTOTT

*flies away*