Episode II

A Love That Can Not Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Ah

I dried my hair using a towel. I sat down to my fluffy bed. Suddenly Chunji appeared in my thoughts. I dont know why I'm caring so much for him. There is a part of me says that I should take care of him. I sighed and put my towel on the side table. I turned off the lights and left my lamp open. I  tucked my self in the bed. I turn to my left and closed my eyes. I quickly shot my eyes open when I saw Chunji's image appeared when I closed my eyes. I wonder why he appeared. I didn't mind the thought too much and I quickly drifted to sleep. 

>>>>

I brushed my hair carefully while looking at my simple plain mirror. Suddenly I heared my mother calling for me. "So Ah-ah!! Come down quickly! Chunji's waiting for you outside. My eyes slightly widen and I immediately ran to my window and saw black car parked in front of our house. I didn't know what I did next I just find my self applying bb cream and light make up putting lip balm on my lips... things that I've never done before.

After fixing my self I quickly run down stairs and bid goood bye  to my mom. I got out of the house and I nervously walk towards the car. I knocked at window of the back seat. Slowly the tinted window slide down slowly revealing a Lee  Chanhee aka Chunji wearing a uniform that looks just perfect to him. I was stunned by his looks for a moment when he snap me "Yah! You're not going in?" I quickly snap out and opened the door.

The car started to move. I was feeling nervous knowing that he's only next to me. "Yah. What are you doing and it took you so long?" he asked me with an annoyed tone. "Mianhaeyo..." I apologized "Tsss..." he tss-ed again just like the last time. *Wait... I just realized he's wearing the uniform of the school I attend to... I remember that he's mother mentioned that Chunji goes to a different school?* "Uhmm...Chunji-shi... why are you wearing my school's uniform?" I hesitantly asked "Are you stupid or what? Isn't obvious that I'm goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter