Episode IV

A Love That Can Not Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly turned to my right and saw this boy who had a blonde hair "L.Joe?" he said nothing still offering his umbrella "Are you letting me borrow this?" I asked pointing at the umbrella "Stupid. Why do you have to ask" he blunted and handed me the umbrella and immediately walked away. 

"L.Joe-ssi!! Kansahamnida!!" I shouted as loud as I can. I started walking home. 

After minutes of walking I arrived. I walked in to the house.

play this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq_oEzutKac

"Mom! I'm home~!" I shouted. And went up stairs to change my clothes. I opened my room and my eyes widen with what I saw. I saw luggages and boxes. I ran to my closet and saw nothing but hangers. I looked to my desk and saw it empty. I think I know what will happen and I have a bad feeling about this.

"EOMMAAAAAAAAA!!" I shouted. My door bursted revealing my mom. "Why?! What happened?!" She asked half-shouted. "What's the meaning of all of this? I dont remember packing my things, stuffs and all" I asked her with crossed arms "So Ah-ah you're getting married with Chunji right?" she asked "Yes, I am and?" My brows raised "A husband and wife should live together right? And You are the wife and Chunji is the husband then the two of you will live together isn't wonderful?" She said with hand gestures and sweety smile "EOMMMAAAA!!!" I bursted.

3 days later...

play~: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXclqfaFLAk

The car stopped in front a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter