Episode I

A Love That Can Not Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Please listen to this while reading:

 

So Ah

"Is my decision right?" I asked my self facing the mirror checking the pale peach dress I'm wearing. I remembered about last night.

Last Night

"So Ah-yah, please this time, agree with this please... please So Ah" I just hate my life. Well it's just my mom begging me.

"Eomma you know what's gonna be my answer and it will stay the same" I said,'

"Please So Ah, we only have one hope, and that is you... please.. So Ah... I don't want you to live in a street, I want you to have a better future please So Ah" My mom begged repeatedly.

I looked into her eyes and it seems she really needed me, with that I agreed, because I can't resist mom. Afterall  she was the only one who took care of me eversince she gave birth to me. I don't want her to be sad anymore so this time finally I agreed to a arranged marriage I have continously refusing after all those years my mom managed to pursuade me this time. I don't want us to live like before so I'm gonna help her.

It's the reason why I agreed this time, but I don't know because there something telling me to agree this time.

"(sigh)" I heaved a sigh as mom entered the room. "Sweety are you ready?" I turned around and face her "Mmm" I answered and lifelessly nodded my head. "Aigoo uri So Ah nomu kyeopta" "kurae?" I jokingly asked. And then we burst in laughter.

"Well let's go they are waiting for us" She said and walked to towards the door and I followd behind her.

I gazed outside the window, filling my thoughts about what should I do next when I'm married, 

asking my self questions like

"What would my life look like when I'm married?"

"Should I go along and be a wife?"

"Or should I just avoid him and talk to him if necessary?"

"Will my whole world change because of the decisions I made?"

My thoughts were interupted by mom saying that were here.

"Okay" and I followed her going inside the restaurant.

"Su Jin-ah~ Were here" Mom said to the lady around in her 40s "Oh hello I'm Lee Su Jin, I'm Chanhee's mother" She introduced her self and smiled. I smiled and bowed in 90 degrees "Annyeonghaseyo my name Oh So Ah-imnida" I introduced myself.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter