VKOOK [Let me follow you,hyung]

BTS DRABBLES
A/N: Another kid!AU drabble but for our VKOOK. V is 10 years old and Jungkook is 4 years old <3

_____________________________________________

"Hyung,let me follow you to school please." Jungkook used his cutest face and pouted,hoping the older will melt. "But Kookie...school is not a place to play around but to study. You hate studying."

"I will study." Jungkook whined.

"No,Kookie." Taehyung looked at him as he wears his shoes. "See you later,baby Kookie." Taehyung pressed his lips against Jungkook's forehead before going out and walked with his bestfriend,Jimin.

"Does he think I would listen? Not a chance,Tae." Jungkook take his small backpack,stuffing it with candies and biscuits and wear his shoes,following Taehyung to his class. "Jungkookie." Jungkook small tap on his shoulder,causing a mini heart attack. "I miss you." He got hugged by the other tightly. "Yoongi hyung,miss you tooooo."

"What were you doing here?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "I have scret mission." Jungkook grinned,cutely. "And you, hyung?" Jungkook tilted his head and looked at the older's male. "Searching for Jiminnie. I wonder where is he."

"Hyung,you like Jimin,aren't you?" Jungkook looked at him with innocent smile tugged on his lips. "Yeah,quite so. Continue your mission,Kookie. Good luck." Yoongi laughed,ruffling the younger hair before he walk away.

Jungkook continued searching until he found Taehyung studying in a classroom. He opened the door slowly,not wanting the teacher noticed him. He rolled on the floor to Jimin's seat before he go to Taehyung's seat.

"Teacher,we have intruder." Jimin laughed as he picked Jungkook from the floor and hugged him. "My squishy Kookieeeee." Jimin hugged him tight and gave him to Taehyung. "A little cute intruder. Isn't he your little baby,Taehyung?"

"Yes,he is. May he stay with us for one say,ma'am?" Taehyung carried Jungkook into his embrace. "Of course he can but take care of him." Their teacher smiled sweetly as Taehyung bowed to their teacher. "Thank you,ma'am." Taehyung carried Jungkook to his seat and Jungkook sit between his legs.

"Keep quiet and don't move around,okay?" Taehyung asked,looking at Jungkook. "Yes sir." Jungkook giggled. "Good." With that,Taehyung spent all day,studying with his little Jungkook