Yoonmin [I just want a hug]

BTS DRABBLES
A/N: I wanna write a kid!AU of Yoonmin *-* so in this chappie Jimin will be 4 years old and Yoongi is 6 years old.

______________________________________________

"Yoongi hyungie~~" Jimin looked at Yoongi with grabby hands,asking for a hug from the elder as the elder laying on the couch. "Jiminnie...do you need 20 hugs in a day?" Yoongi pulled Jimin to sit on his lap. "You keep asking for a hug today." Yoongi let the younger play with his fingers as he fixed the way that the younger sat on him.

"I want a hug..a big hug." Jimin spread his arms widely,grinning as he look at the older. " No,Jiminnie. You totally a kid." Yoongi pinched both of Jimin's cheeks till it red. "Its huuuurt. And hyung,you are a kid too."

"I'm pre-teenager,not a kid." Yoongi looked at younger with a stern look. "Dumb hyung. My eomma said we are pre-teen when we are 13. You are 6 years old,hyung. You have 7 years before you became 13."

"No hug for you." Yoongi pouted.

"Hug?" Jimin make his grabby hands again as he looked at Yoongi with his cute aegyo face.

"NO"

"Meanie hyung... Bye..." Jimin climb down from the couch and start walking away. Afew moments later,he felt a hands around him, hugging him tightly. "Hyuuung" Jimin giggled and turn back to face Yoongi.

"Better?

"Better"