Second: Photoshoot

1 month with my new 12 wolf friends

TUESDAY. THE FIRST DAY OF PHOTO SHOOT

 

It’s 9 am in the morning and I already on my way to the photo shoot place. As I remember that I’m going to meet those 12 unique and dorky boy too, I’m getting so excited that all the butterflies were in my stomach. They didn’t want to leave my stomach. And it hurt because it tickles.

 

I finally arrived at the photo shoot place, it looks like a forbidden and uncomfortable place but when you go inside. It looks like a space. A beautiful beautiful large space. With lots of green screen, lightning, people every where. Whew, what a tough job.

 

“Annyeong haseo, Nadhira-sshi?” One of the worker asked me. I understand that they ask if I’m Nadhira or not. Of course I learned a few hangul. I nodded and said “Nae.”. They seems to understand, as she grab my wrist and drag me to the makeup room.

 

I was greeted by everyone, when I want to bowed back. They already drag me to the chair. I wait for their trusty and magical hand to play on my face and on my body. I trust them to pick whats good for me and what’s not. Because that’s what stylist do. After 3 hours of changing clothes and putting makeup. I finally done. I look… cute. With an apple hair hairstyle and cute mini skirt, I look. Cute. I thanked the stylist and continue touring the place. When I tour the place, my eyes caught something.

 

So many little kids with cute outfit!!!! I guess I will be photo shooting with them too. I greet 3 little girls in front of me, they wear a mini skirt and a tiara too. Oh so cute. They seems to acknowledge English and understand me too. Since I was talking to them in English.

 

But that cute moment finally went off when…..

 

 

 

12 boys walking to my side. They wear such a casual, color full yet elegant clothes. And that’s when I realized, they must be EXO.

My Manager unnie run to my side as she hold my hand. She talks a bit to the 12 boys in front of me. Well I didn’t really understand because it was all like “ &!^@*!-yeah. ^@^!&-nae ” for me. But I started to understand when..

 

“Hana, deul, set. We are one, Annyeong haseo EXO imnida” All of the 12 boys bowed to me and I automaticly bowed back.

 

My Manager unnie jerk my shoulder, I almost forgot. “Umm… Annyeong haseo eurebun. Je iremeun Nadhira imnida.” I continue with my greeting and bowed. They started to clapping, and me too. I don’t know whats happening but I will do what they do and pretending that I understand them.

 

“She is *your country* and speaks Korean little. So speak slowly to her” My Manager unnie explained in hangul as I nodded my head up and down.

 

Suddenly a big hand come out and ask to be shaked, I looked at the owner of the hand and it was a big, tall, brunnette haired man. “Hey sup, My name is Kris. Nice to meet you, Nadhira. Do you know who we are?” He asked.

 

“Nice to meet you too Kris. I do know that you guys are a very popular and handsome boy group.” I replied. Kris chuckled a bit and translate it to the other guys. The 12 boys were all like “Oh SHUT UP” with that cute smile and red ears.

 

“What is our group name?” The other red haired guy asked me.

 

“EXO” I quickly replied. They started to amazed and clap like a seal. “Well duh, I know it. You guys said it in the first greeting. We are one, EXO imnida?” I said sarcasmly. They started laughing and remembering how dumb they are.

 

“Haha actually I already know it before you guys greet me. I’m an EXOstan too!” I jump happily.

 

“Oh really? Since when?” Kris asked.

 

“Since I came to Seoul. Here’s I remember all of your name”  I started to point from the left direction.

 

“That is Oh Sehun, the blond short hair one is Tao or Huang ZiTao, the other blonde is Suho or Kim Jun Myeon, the brown hair one is Chen or Kim Jong Dae, the purple blonde haired one is Xiumin or Kim Min Seok, on his left is Luhan, black haired eyeliner one is Byun Baekhyun, the red haired one is Chanyeol or Park Chanyeol, the other black haired one is Lay or Zhang Yi Xing, the cute big eyes dude is D.O or Kyungsoo, the other black-brown hair guy is Kai or Kim Jong In and you are Kris or Wu Yifan. Thank you” I finished my speech (?) All of the boys are clapping as I bring out my widest smile.

 

“So I guess I will be shooting with you guys” I said, Kris nodded and putting his friendly smile.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“ALL RIGHT GUYS! ITS TIME FOR THE SHOOTING. FOR NOW PLEASE STEP UP Chen, D.O, KAI, BAEKHYUN AND SEHUN FROM EXO” The photographer said, all 13 of us walk to the photographer. I stand behind the camera seeing all of their poses and charismatic feeling.

 

They look so professional and…. Beautiful. A beautiful human being. I clapped when they finished their photo shoot as D.O return my smile. The next one is Tao, Kris, Luhan, and Lay. The chinese line among EXO. Luhan and Kris really doesn’t look like Chinese at all. They seem… Korean. LOL.

 

“Next up is Nadhira, Xiumin, Suho, and Chanyeol” The photographer yelled. I nervously go to the screen and putting my jacket down. I stand in the middle and waited for the photographer command.

 

“Okay, Nadhira stand in the left beside Xiumin, beside Xiumin is Chanyeol and Suho. You guys just ended a hang out party together.” The Photographer command. I ask my manager unnie for a translation and finally understood. I awkwardly bowed and smile to Xiumin before I put my hand to his shoulder.

 

“Don’t be nervous. It’s okay just normally and casually pose. You’re a professional model right?” Xiumin quietly whisper to me, making me all shivers and more nervous.

 

“I just felt a bit awkward a bit. I could put my hand in your shoulder right?” I reply Xiumin  advices. He smiled to me and I smiled back. That cute hamster smile that I couldn’t resist for a sec.

 

The last shot was taken and I have to change a new dress for my next photoshoot with the kid. I appeared to be a yellow fairy god mother with awful memory skills and no magic. I gathered the small kids who is my photo shoot partner right now.

I smiled, laugh, hug, and try to pose my best with them too of course. Again! A 12 hotties boy finish their dressing, walk out of the room and watching me posed. I was so shy I couldn’t buried my face with my hand because If I do that the photographer will yelled at me.

 

They were supporting me from the back of the camera. Putting their thumbs in the air and smiled. I felt really happy about it.

 

“Okay thank you so much everyone. See you tomorrow” says the photographer. Wrapping todays photo shoot. Everyone was pleased and quickly wrap their bags.

 

Once I done changing to my original clothes I take a peeked at EXO changing room and it seems they opened the door. I knocked first and let myself in. I bowed to Kris, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho, and Kai who apparently sitting and resting their self in the couch.

 

“I will go back first. Thank you and see you soon. Kamsahamnida.” I said politely and bowed like 7 times. When I look at the left……………………..

 

I see Luhan is shirtless. Oh my god. I quickly make the last bowed and made my way to the exit by running. Back to your sense girl!

 

I go home safely and happily with my heart blooming like a flower. Meeting those 12 boys are like dreams. No wonder they are hard to reach and they have so many fans out there. I was so lucky to be in one promotion with them. Tommorow…. I will meet them again. Can’t wait.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

WEDNESDAY . SECOND DAY OF THE PHOTO SHOOT

 

Like a fan girl it is. Wednesday morning I started my morning with a cracked funny EXO SHOWTIME, and then while I was chomping my breakfast I look at some derp face or meme face. Burst into laugh, my food was all over the place. Yeah great EXO. Thanks.

 

I arrived at the yesterday photo shoot place again. Seems like I was the first one to came here. Its so empty, only 5 people have arrived. One by one they gathered and come like an ants. I finished my wardrobe and heading to the photographer.

 

“Okay so yesterday we already shoot some formal clothes and casual clothes. Now we have the dandy and more hip hop outgoing clothes.” Said the photographer.

I posed to the camera, taking my best smile. My right arm hold my waist and left arm holding a snapback.

Today photo shoot ended with me standing in the middle of this 12 hotties boys. We smile and even do a jump photo. We all clapped and congratulating for the hard work today. I was curious about the images and the photo that we took minutes ago, so I check out the finished photo.

 

4 meter from me, the 12 boys discussing something, finally Kris walk up to me and say “Hey… so me and the boys would like to invite you to a dinner today. It’s you know….. introduction party?”

 

I think for a sec and tell my manager unnie first. Of course she said yes, she will have a dinner with one of her favorite boys group. I answer Kris question, he pulled a fist and hang it in the air. Looks like somebody happy.

 

Kris translated to the guys and the guys also cheered up. They discuss one more thing again, and right now I have D.O in front of me…

“Umm.. Hai… Nadhira… We umm… We need your phone number… so… we could text you the address” D.O speaks with his little English, holding out his phone. I take his phone and typed my number, I replied with a smile.

 

The 12 boys bowed to me and leave the place.

 

Me and Manager unnie arrived at the restaurant that they suggest and texted me. The place looks like a night club, except there’s no bartender and girl with only an underwear lying around.

 

I searched for them but I guess I couldn’t see them. PING! A text shows up on my phone.

 

From: Kyungsoo EXO
Hey! We see you. Come here.

 

To: Kyungsoo EXO
Where are you guys? I couldn’t find you anywhere.

 

My manager unnie tap my shoulder and point to a big eyed boy who’s waving his hand. I smile and walk to his direction. They reserved a really big private room for the 20 of us to eat (EXO, EXO manager, EXO stylist, Me and my manager unnie).

 

I bowed before entering and sit in the corner “Annyeong haseo” I said, they all bowed and greet back. 5 minutes after I sit, the food is here. I haven’t even ordered yet. Guess they order it for me.

 

“Dae mo-geup seum-ni-da” I speak with my little Korean language. They all laugh, it seems I speak out the wrong things. My manager unnie fix it and tell me that the pronouncation is wrong. I chuckled and continue my eat.

 

While I’m eating the boys would ask me random question, and my manager unnie translated it to me.

 

“Where do you come from?” My manager unnie translated.

 

“I come from ------ *your country*” I replied.

 

“How old are you?”

 

“I’m 18 years old” I replied and smiled. The boys ‘Ooohhh~’ and nodded their heads.

 

“Who do you like in EXO?”

 

When I got that question. I chuckled and thinking hard. I like them all because their logo is ‘We Are One’ right? So it’s a bit hard. “Umm… I like all of you.” I replied. They were all like ‘Eyyyy~’, I put my serious face.

 

“Okay just pick one of us. You like all of us right but just pick one who you most like”

 

…….. I stopped my eating for a moment. I stared at those 12 beautiful eyes that right now looking at me. “Umm…. Xiumin oppa” I said.

 

Xiumin put out his shy smile on me and I smiled back. That hamster is so cute when he shy. I almost forgot that he’s the oldest. Oh why…. The e upon me and him.

 

The awkward silence moment continue, as they eat and eat and eat. I broke the silence moments “So… yesterday I watch your EXO Show time show and it was hilarious. Kris oppa got 4D personality. My favorite episode is when you guys frustrated at the karaoke.”

 

We all chuckled and point to who got the answer wrong. Like Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao that sing the wrong Girls Generation song. And Luhan, Tao didn’t want to show their slogan. I watch them fighting and it was hilarious. Especially Baekhyun who keeps on picking Tao. I laugh through the night. They sometimes tell their pre-debut story too, and I listen to it. Well I listen it after my manager unnie translate. All of their hard work has bring them to what they are right now. They got ups and downs and so many rumour, drama but they overcome to it.

 

It must be very hard for them, especially the chinese member who really far away from their family. I can’t imagine 1 years without me cuddling my mother.

 

“Tommorow we have a schedule in China so were going to have to delay the photo shoot. You don’t mind right?” Kris asked.

 

“Sure its fine. Its your schedule anyway” I replied. We finished the dinner with lots of laugh and smile. Behind those charismatic feature that we (EXOstan) used to see at the stage, they got lots of un-told story and dorky side. I watch them live right now and I am so lucky that I could eat with them.

 

1 billion EXO stans must want to be at my place right now. I bid bye to them and headed home. Not forgetting to say thank you for paying the meal and for the invitations by sending them a text.

 

One of my memorable night.