1 month with my new 12 wolf friends

Description

A one shot friendship-love story. This story is not your typical love story that you read. It has more friendship over romance.

 

Basicly, in this one month. You will have a new adventure, live, fantastic moments, and ........ crush


A new foreign city that you never visit, only heard of it.
A new friends that you never met, only seen.
31 days counting and 31 memories blooming. It would all happening so fast, so make sure to enjoy every lasting moments.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Nadhira [YOU / ORIGINAL CHARACTER]

 

 An international teenage model from ____ *your country*. She seems sweet and shy, but if you get to know her well, she is childish and full of curiosity. Her parents force her to go to modelling agency. She dropped out from school since High School.

 

EXO

a group of 12 boys from South Korea. Popular,  have million billion gazillion fans, have their own charm.

*PLEASE ALSO READ FOREWORD*

*PLEASE ALSO READ FOREWORD*

*READ ALSO FOREWORD PLEASE*

 

Foreword

"Annyeong haseo everyone! *bow*
This will be my third fanfics! The story lines is made in my dreams, suddenly i just had a dream like this. A beautiful beautiful dreams with EXO on it. So NO i do NOT plagarize someone's fanfic. It was all me (& my dreams).
Although this fanfic should be and planned to be one shot story, but i don't know i feel like it's better and more longer to be chaptered. So just comment down below if you think i should continue write it in chapters OR one shot.

 

DO NOT PLAGARIZE IN ANY FORM PLEASE! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A STORY THAT INSPIRED BY THIS FANFIC OR WANT TO CONTINUE MY STORY PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW OR CREDIT ME!

 

Geu-map-seum-ni-da"

thatpabo
new fanfics! lol.