Chapter THREE

You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----START----

 

 "As I asked before, would you like anything?" I restated to the dozed off Suho."Hello. Earth to Suho.... EARTH TO SUHO!" I said snapping and clapping in front of his face."Oh....sorry. I dozed off....." Suho said embarrassed."No , Sherlock!!" I said making both of us laugh."Well for the third time already, would you like anything?!!!!!!!" I said almost yelling in his ear.

"Well there is something I want......." Suho said with a grin."What is it?! I won't be able to tell if you just make that face!!" I replied."Um...how should I say this.....You...." He said rubbing the back of his neck."Me? what?! "I said wanting to know the rest of the sentence."I want you to be my girlfriend, Italia."

He said calmly looking into my eyes."Suho I might not be able to give you an answer right now. I'm sorry, I just don't know you very well." I said disappointed in myself. I actually liked him, but I've never dated so it was a little uncomfortable to say 'yes'."Then be my friend!" 

Suho suggested not showing a sign that he was upset."Ok!" I said plastering a fake smile on my face. Being distracted and all, I finally started to do my homework. Not noticing Suho was staring at me. I have to admit he looked really cute, tucked in with a blanket over him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter